AXT050

Releases, remixes, unreleased music & projects.
User avatar
Vinelli
I worship Axwell
Send private message https://soundcloud.com/axwell-forum-radio
Posts: 3219
Joined: 04 Aug 2009
Location: Rotterdam City Of Love, The Netherlands

Post Vinelli27 Aug 2014, 09:04

general upcoming thread
Last edited by Vinelli on 23 Nov 2014, 10:20, edited 3 times in total.
User avatar
camheine
I worship Axwell
Send private message
Posts: 1152
Joined: 18 Feb 2012
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Post camheine27 Aug 2014, 09:48

I reckon it'll be destination to be honest. I don't see any new ax tracks on the horizon. Only one i can think of is beautiful heartbeat, but we've heard shit all about it
"Those who dance are considered insane by those who cannot hear the music."
User avatar
Vinelli
I worship Axwell
Send private message https://soundcloud.com/axwell-forum-radio
Posts: 3219
Joined: 04 Aug 2009
Location: Rotterdam City Of Love, The Netherlands

Post Vinelli27 Aug 2014, 10:26

camheine wrote:I reckon it'll be destination to be honest. I don't see any new ax tracks on the horizon. Only one i can think of is beautiful heartbeat, but we've heard shit all about it
Didn't COTU came outta nowhere as well?
User avatar
camheine
I worship Axwell
Send private message
Posts: 1152
Joined: 18 Feb 2012
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Post camheine27 Aug 2014, 10:38

Vinelli wrote:
camheine wrote:I reckon it'll be destination to be honest. I don't see any new ax tracks on the horizon. Only one i can think of is beautiful heartbeat, but we've heard shit all about it
Didn't COTU came outta nowhere as well?
I guess but still a tad different. We had a high quality preview of it for like 3 years. It certaintly didn't come out of nowhere. We've heard absolutely nothing about Beautiful heartbeat except for a desktop pic and an interview from the singer ages ago.
"Those who dance are considered insane by those who cannot hear the music."
User avatar
Vinelli
I worship Axwell
Send private message https://soundcloud.com/axwell-forum-radio
Posts: 3219
Joined: 04 Aug 2009
Location: Rotterdam City Of Love, The Netherlands

Post Vinelli27 Aug 2014, 10:56

camheine wrote:
Vinelli wrote:
camheine wrote:I reckon it'll be destination to be honest. I don't see any new ax tracks on the horizon. Only one i can think of is beautiful heartbeat, but we've heard shit all about it
Didn't COTU came outta nowhere as well?
I guess but still a tad different. We had a high quality preview of it for like 3 years. It certaintly didn't come out of nowhere. We've heard absolutely nothing about Beautiful heartbeat except for a desktop pic and an interview from the singer ages ago.
Dare I say it, we heard TAI a lot haha
User avatar
camheine
I worship Axwell
Send private message
Posts: 1152
Joined: 18 Feb 2012
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Post camheine27 Aug 2014, 10:59

Dare I say it, we heard TAI a lot haha[/quote]
Don't do that to me! :D
"Those who dance are considered insane by those who cannot hear the music."
User avatar
Matarty
I worship Axwell
Send private message
Posts: 268
Joined: 25 Aug 2014
Location: Germany

Post Matarty27 Aug 2014, 15:23

I like the idea of TAI coming out of nowhere aswell ;)
Right now... The world is ready for some emotional music!
User avatar
Hardsoul
Administrator
Send private message axwellforum axwellforum
Posts: 1376
Joined: 28 Apr 2010
Location: Czech Republic

Post Hardsoul27 Aug 2014, 16:33

Think About It from nowhere would be awesome. But this is not real
Turn off your brain and turn on your heart!
User avatar
Anzjøn
I worship Axwell
Send private message
Posts: 339
Joined: 18 Aug 2014
Location: Oslo, Norway

Post Anzjøn27 Aug 2014, 18:01

I refuse to believe that Axwell scrapped "Think About It", it's such an amazing track and I think/hope he feels the same.
You can go crazy on the edge of my couch anytime, anywhere, any place.
User avatar
vysweet
I worship Axwell
Send private message
Posts: 1324
Joined: 20 Aug 2014
Location: Argentina

Post vysweet27 Aug 2014, 18:35

Think About it, Beatiful Heartbeat or Inside Of Me