AXT050

Releases, remixes, unreleased music & projects.
House5
I worship Axwell
DJ Gear: Denon DN-MC6000
VirtualDJ Pro

Post House521 Nov 2014, 22:34

Latest post of the previous page:

NotAxwell wrote:I feel like a little child on christmas...

A child who dreamed of getting a cool toy but got socks instead
Actually you guys hyped yourselves like crazy people, the track fits what Simon told me : a peach, since it didn't really delete elements of the original, and Axwell loves it so it makes sense !

I'm very happy to have this remix, important track for my sets to come...
"You showed us, and the world, that Paris is much more than the Eiffel Tower and Mona Lisa..."
Axwell, Bercy @ Paris, Saturday, December the 8th 2012.

Luigi vs. House5...
Veech
Axwell digger

Post Veech21 Nov 2014, 22:35

DCBull wrote:
NotAxwell wrote:I feel like a little child on christmas...

A child who dreamed of getting a cool toy but got socks instead
...feeling like a kid again, total utter bliss

sorry
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dream Big...Ah Fuck It DREAM BIGGER
Kocska Gabor
Axwell fan

Post Kocska Gabor21 Nov 2014, 22:40

My left ear is crying and right is raving
It's a very massive tune but yeah "A child who dreamed of getting a cool toy but got socks instead"
Vinelli
I worship Axwell
Send private message https://soundcloud.com/axwell-forum-radio

Post Vinelli21 Nov 2014, 23:01

Like I said in the thread for this track, I'm insanely happy with this. Such a creative and awesome way to celebrate a milestone like this!

Cant wait for the artwork :mrgreen:
Dschu
I worship Axwell

Post Dschu22 Nov 2014, 10:08

Surely we all expected too much.
But we got an awesome remix by Mr. 2014! We should appreciate it and wait for other things to come...
DAveee Online
True fan

Post DAveee Online22 Nov 2014, 11:04

Can someone upload it again plssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*e: thx
Didas
I worship Axwell

Post Didas22 Nov 2014, 14:38

change this thread to AXT051
"When I'm making music I try to create something that is different... something that makes my ears happy.."
Vinelli
I worship Axwell

Post Vinelli22 Nov 2014, 14:41

Didas wrote:change this thread to AXT051
good idea! Lets keep this a tradition :mrgreen:
Didas
I worship Axwell

Post Didas22 Nov 2014, 14:44

Vinelli wrote:
Didas wrote:change this thread to AXT051
good idea! Lets keep this a tradition :mrgreen:

ALL THAT MATTERS is the hypa ! lets do this =)
"When I'm making music I try to create something that is different... something that makes my ears happy.."
Supermode
I worship Axwell

Post Supermode22 Nov 2014, 15:03

Did I expect an Axwell track? Of course not and I gave me reasoning for that a month or so ago in this thread. As long as the /\ project lasts (and if he wants to do it properly, like he said) there won’t be any solo Axwell. Did I hope for something biggr (in terms of more tracks)? Yeah sure I was hoping for some sort of compilation (or even HRS album). For a single release by any artist, other than axwell, I had no particular expectations. There are some other really good tracks that are rumored to come out on Axtone and that I look forward too, but they don’t have any more meaning to Ax than All That Matters has. So in the end, given that it had to be a single, this remix from Kryder (who is also the man of the momentin the big room scene) is justified for me.
Seems I can’t deny some days just pass me by, you know I feel, I feel much better… At Night!
Vinelli
I worship Axwell

Post Vinelli22 Nov 2014, 15:33

Supermode wrote:Did I expect an Axwell track? Of course not and I gave me reasoning for that a month or so ago in this thread. As long as the /\ project lasts (and if he wants to do it properly, like he said) there won’t be any solo Axwell. Did I hope for something biggr (in terms of more tracks)? Yeah sure I was hoping for some sort of compilation (or even HRS album). For a single release by any artist, other than axwell, I had no particular expectations. There are some other really good tracks that are rumored to come out on Axtone and that I look forward too, but they don’t have any more meaning to Ax than All That Matters has. So in the end, given that it had to be a single, this remix from Kryder (who is also the man of the momentin the big room scene) is justified for me.
If you read the description of the video, you see that even Axtone themselves didnt really see this as their 50th release. But they did really special for it regardless, which is really cool of them. I think we might see something compilation wise or something when they turn 10, althought I dont want to hype it all up again :lol: