AXT050

Releases, remixes, unreleased music & projects.
Veech
Axwell digger

Post by Veech » Fri Nov 21, 2014 10:35 pm

DCBull wrote:
NotAxwell wrote:I feel like a little child on christmas...

A child who dreamed of getting a cool toy but got socks instead
...feeling like a kid again, total utter bliss

sorry
Attachments
crying-face-jpg.jpg
crying-face-jpg.jpg (50.32 KiB) Viewed 1265 times
Dream Big...Ah Fuck It DREAM BIGGER
Kocska Gabor
Axwell fan

Post by Kocska Gabor » Fri Nov 21, 2014 10:40 pm

My left ear is crying and right is raving
It's a very massive tune but yeah "A child who dreamed of getting a cool toy but got socks instead"
Vinelli
I worship Axwell
https://soundcloud.com/axwell-forum-radio

Post by Vinelli » Fri Nov 21, 2014 11:01 pm

Like I said in the thread for this track, I'm insanely happy with this. Such a creative and awesome way to celebrate a milestone like this!

Cant wait for the artwork :mrgreen:
Dschu
I worship Axwell

Post by Dschu » Sat Nov 22, 2014 10:08 am

Surely we all expected too much.
But we got an awesome remix by Mr. 2014! We should appreciate it and wait for other things to come...
DAveee
True fan

Post by DAveee » Sat Nov 22, 2014 11:04 am

Can someone upload it again plssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*e: thx
Didas
I worship Axwell

Post by Didas » Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:38 pm

change this thread to AXT051
"When I'm making music I try to create something that is different... something that makes my ears happy.."
Vinelli
I worship Axwell

Post by Vinelli » Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:41 pm

Didas wrote:change this thread to AXT051
good idea! Lets keep this a tradition :mrgreen:
Didas
I worship Axwell

Post by Didas » Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:44 pm

Vinelli wrote:
Didas wrote:change this thread to AXT051
good idea! Lets keep this a tradition :mrgreen:

ALL THAT MATTERS is the hypa ! lets do this =)
"When I'm making music I try to create something that is different... something that makes my ears happy.."
Supermode
I worship Axwell

Post by Supermode » Sat Nov 22, 2014 3:03 pm

Did I expect an Axwell track? Of course not and I gave me reasoning for that a month or so ago in this thread. As long as the /\ project lasts (and if he wants to do it properly, like he said) there won’t be any solo Axwell. Did I hope for something biggr (in terms of more tracks)? Yeah sure I was hoping for some sort of compilation (or even HRS album). For a single release by any artist, other than axwell, I had no particular expectations. There are some other really good tracks that are rumored to come out on Axtone and that I look forward too, but they don’t have any more meaning to Ax than All That Matters has. So in the end, given that it had to be a single, this remix from Kryder (who is also the man of the momentin the big room scene) is justified for me.
Seems I can’t deny some days just pass me by, you know I feel, I feel much better… At Night!
Vinelli
I worship Axwell

Post by Vinelli » Sat Nov 22, 2014 3:33 pm

Supermode wrote:Did I expect an Axwell track? Of course not and I gave me reasoning for that a month or so ago in this thread. As long as the /\ project lasts (and if he wants to do it properly, like he said) there won’t be any solo Axwell. Did I hope for something biggr (in terms of more tracks)? Yeah sure I was hoping for some sort of compilation (or even HRS album). For a single release by any artist, other than axwell, I had no particular expectations. There are some other really good tracks that are rumored to come out on Axtone and that I look forward too, but they don’t have any more meaning to Ax than All That Matters has. So in the end, given that it had to be a single, this remix from Kryder (who is also the man of the momentin the big room scene) is justified for me.
If you read the description of the video, you see that even Axtone themselves didnt really see this as their 50th release. But they did really special for it regardless, which is really cool of them. I think we might see something compilation wise or something when they turn 10, althought I dont want to hype it all up again :lol: