Rumoured on Axtone

Releases, remixes, unreleased music & projects.
Madva
Axwell digger
Send private message madvamusic madvamusic
DJ Gear: Pioneer HDJ2000MK2
Logic Pro X

Post Madva10 Jul 2020, 18:03

Latest post of the previous page:

I don’t know guys... I think it’s gonna be quite different from the version we were used to hear in the live shows... I still have the old version in high quality and I have this feeling I’m gonna prefer it over the new Spinnin version. But I may be wrong, at least I hope so...
Take a listen to my remix of Save The World on YouTube:)

https://linktr.ee/Madva
johnnyjover
Axwell fan

Post johnnyjover10 Jul 2020, 18:24

This is sounding like the good old days! Spinnin' will do a good job getting this guy out, I'm excited for this one!
LouisDlcr
I worship Axwell
Send private message louis_dlcr_ delacour1
DJ Gear: Traktor

Post LouisDlcr10 Jul 2020, 19:01

Madva wrote:
10 Jul 2020, 18:03
I don’t know guys... I think it’s gonna be quite different from the version we were used to hear in the live shows... I still have the old version in high quality and I have this feeling I’m gonna prefer it over the new Spinnin version. But I may be wrong, at least I hope so...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IuGrZqGjQas

Doesn't sound really different, he mostly refreshed the drums of the drop to make it more actual and it sounds perfect to me
jaime_7
I worship Axwell

Post jaime_711 Jul 2020, 01:48

Kryder played it in his radio show at min 11:

I still prefer the old version, but given the long history of old IDs that were great but then got "updated" to have a more "actual" sound and ended up being straight up garbage, I think we can be grateful, this one still is a great song.
Also, I agree, it breaks my heart but the best thing that could happen for this beast of a song is to be released on a mainstream EDM label, instead of Axtone.
God, I miss the times where Axtone was the mainstream EDM label. :cry:
"It's Swedish House Mafia for life this time" - Axwell, 25/03/2018
Almost-Human
I worship Axwell

Post Almost-Human11 Jul 2020, 05:55

Madva wrote:
Can you send me the old version.
House5
I worship Axwell
DJ Gear: Denon DN-MC6000
VirtualDJ Pro

Post House511 Jul 2020, 08:03

You guys prefer the old version because you're used to it.

Personally I didn't listen to Last Call rips much (only like twice years ago), and I think it's quite a good track! We should consider ourselves happy that he releases it at all, it's not the "perfect" sequel to Resurrection it might have been 7 years ago but it's still great!
"You showed us, and the world, that Paris is much more than the Eiffel Tower and Mona Lisa..."
Axwell, Bercy @ Paris, Saturday, December the 8th 2012.

Luigi vs. House5...
mcribas
I worship Axwell
Send private message https://soundcloud.com/marshwell
DJ Gear: Computer (it's important gear nowadays)

Post mcribas11 Jul 2020, 13:03

I wonder what crossed Calfan's mind to suddenly releasing this song when he spent years saying that it wouldn't be released cause it wasn't his sound anymore. Maybe some label related problems instead that were finally solved?

But I agree, seeing Last Call, Everyday or other tracks such as Pauls Paris' I Need You that would perfectly fit in Axtone's catalogue, released in other labels, it's quite sad.
Madva
Axwell digger
Logic Pro X

Post Madva11 Jul 2020, 16:13

Almost-Human wrote:
11 Jul 2020, 05:55
Madva wrote:
Can you send me the old version.
Yes sure, I'll dm you.

oskaaar
I worship Axwell
DJ Gear: Pioneer XDJ-RX

Post oskaaar11 Jul 2020, 16:35

Madva wrote:
Could you pleeeeaaaase send me aswell? Been wanting it for so long.
Nothing But Love
Jerry98
I worship Axwell

Post Jerry9811 Jul 2020, 17:40

Madva wrote:
Can you send me the old version, please? :D
Madva
Axwell digger
Logic Pro X

Post Madva11 Jul 2020, 17:48

Sure guys