Axwell Λ Ingrosso

Releases, remixes, unreleased music & projects.
User avatar
WeAreAxing Send private message
True fan
http://www.facebook.com/weareaxing
Posts: 177
Joined: 14 Jun 2016

Post by WeAreAxing » 29 Dec 2018, 19:28

Latest post of the previous page:

atalibacarpes wrote:
29 Dec 2018, 13:42
Last show in 2018 for AxIng today.

Maybe new SHM music?
They will do one more show in China tomorrow.

I don't think they will play any new SHM stuff before May.
Follow us for daily Axwell Λ Ingrosso content: http://www.facebook.com/weareaxing / http://www.instagram.com/weareaxing
User avatar
ALXHRLMS Send private message
True fan
Posts: 189
Joined: 06 Nov 2014
Location: Germany

Post by ALXHRLMS » 30 Dec 2018, 20:00

Ax and Seb both posted some IG story's of the "whole" year. Just some retrospective view on 2018 or the last calls on this project?
User avatar
Hardsoul Send private message
Administrator
axwellforum axwellforum
Posts: 1364
Joined: 28 Apr 2010
Location: Czech Republic

Post by Hardsoul » 30 Dec 2018, 21:24

Retrospective view on 2018 I would say (those AxIng videos were on their profiles as Highlighted before)
Turn off your brain and turn on your heart!
User avatar
atalibacarpes Send private message
I worship Axwell
atalibacarpes
Posts: 372
Joined: 24 Oct 2016
Location: Brazil

Post by atalibacarpes » 02 Jan 2019, 03:36

New visuals for their intro: https://youtu.be/698flwOjCRQ

Also, comments on YT says that they played the exactly same set on the two shows.
So wake me up when it's all over. When I'm wiser and I'm older.
User avatar
mrjoselledo Send private message
I worship Axwell
Posts: 214
Joined: 04 Sep 2016

Post by mrjoselledo » 03 Jan 2019, 09:34

atalibacarpes wrote:
02 Jan 2019, 03:36
New visuals for their intro: https://youtu.be/698flwOjCRQ

Also, comments on YT says that they played the exactly same set on the two shows.
I think those are the exact same visuals they used in Amsterdam though
User avatar
danielschild97 Send private message
True fan
Posts: 184
Joined: 14 Nov 2016
Location: The Netherlands

Post by danielschild97 » 03 Jan 2019, 15:11

mrjoselledo wrote:
03 Jan 2019, 09:34
atalibacarpes wrote:
02 Jan 2019, 03:36
New visuals for their intro: https://youtu.be/698flwOjCRQ

Also, comments on YT says that they played the exactly same set on the two shows.
I think those are the exact same visuals they used in Amsterdam though
Yes its the same
MORE LIFE
User avatar
ALXHRLMS Send private message
True fan
Posts: 189
Joined: 06 Nov 2014
Location: Germany

Post by ALXHRLMS » 17 Jan 2019, 15:04

Did they split their Facebook pages again?
User avatar
mrjoselledo Send private message
I worship Axwell
Posts: 214
Joined: 04 Sep 2016

Post by mrjoselledo » 17 Jan 2019, 17:18

ALXHRLMS wrote:
17 Jan 2019, 15:04
Did they split their Facebook pages again?
Axwell Λ Ingrosso page is still running, but they as well reactivated their individual pages, I'm not sure if Seb did as well, but Ax for sure
User avatar
danielschild97 Send private message
True fan
Posts: 184
Joined: 14 Nov 2016
Location: The Netherlands

Post by danielschild97 » 17 Jan 2019, 18:40

Seb also has his individual page now
MORE LIFE
User avatar
Gouldde Send private message
I worship Axwell
Posts: 354
Joined: 29 Jan 2017
Location: United Kingdom
DJ Gear: DDJ-SX

Post by Gouldde » 18 Jan 2019, 11:24

mrjoselledo wrote:
17 Jan 2019, 17:18
ALXHRLMS wrote:
17 Jan 2019, 15:04
Did they split their Facebook pages again?
Axwell Λ Ingrosso page is still running, but they as well reactivated their individual pages, I'm not sure if Seb did as well, but Ax for sure
Axing website is still up.

BUT

Axwell.co.uk just redirects to SHM site.
User avatar
stanox Send private message
Axwell lover
https://soundcloud.com/stetic steticofficial steticofficial stetic
Posts: 24
Joined: 15 Mar 2018
Location: Aachen, Germany

Post by stanox » 26 Jan 2019, 15:04

idk why but i can smell an release of behold on 30. april or 1. may. like their last release date as /\