Axwell Λ Ingrosso

Releases, remixes, unreleased music & projects.
User avatar
TheShape
True fan
Send private message itsLOGOSbitch
Posts: 124
Joined: 22 Sep 2016

Post TheShape24 Nov 2020, 22:14

Latest post of the previous page:

Yeah, I'm curious if anyone actually has the "leaked" track after all the requests?
"Insert."
User avatar
Your Name
True fan
Send private message
Posts: 124
Joined: 25 Mar 2018
Location: Argentina

Post Your Name24 Nov 2020, 22:24

abrown94 wrote:
24 Nov 2020, 19:45
Has anyone actually bought it? Doesn’t sound like it’s leaked yet, just that there’s a site(s) where it’s on sale
This! You need to pay to make an account on the site that is selling. I don't have it sadly!
tommgonz
Axwell fan
Send private message
Posts: 9
Joined: 07 Dec 2017

Post tommgonz25 Nov 2020, 01:26

Hey guys, being out for a while on the site but now I'm back... I am also registered on a site where a lot of leaks are posts first, and I asked if someone there has the original Dreamer (ADE) version...
Today someone send me this snippet claiming he has it, can anyone tell me if it's legit?
https://anonfiles.com/J879c0tdp5/Dreame ... Axwell_mp3


Edit: pardon to the mods if I can't post links here... But I always wanted to know about that song and now I have some hope, and for all of you too!
User avatar
afike0o0kh
Axwell lover
Send private message
Posts: 34
Joined: 26 Nov 2017

Post afike0o0kh25 Nov 2020, 02:47

Wow sound convincing
tommgonz wrote:
25 Nov 2020, 01:26
Hey guys, being out for a while on the site but now I'm back... I am also registered on a site where a lot of leaks are posts first, and I asked if someone there has the original Dreamer (ADE) version...
Today someone send me this snippet claiming he has it, can anyone tell me if it's legit?
https://anonfiles.com/J879c0tdp5/Dreame ... Axwell_mp3


Edit: pardon to the mods if I can't post links here... But I always wanted to know about that song and now I have some hope, and for all of you too!
A forum stalker since 2010.
User avatar
jarmas01
I worship Axwell
Send private message djesusarmas
Posts: 409
Joined: 03 Aug 2016
Location: Tijuana, México
DJ Gear: DDJ-SB2

Post jarmas0125 Nov 2020, 04:00

tommgonz wrote:
25 Nov 2020, 01:26
Hey guys, being out for a while on the site but now I'm back... I am also registered on a site where a lot of leaks are posts first, and I asked if someone there has the original Dreamer (ADE) version...
Today someone send me this snippet claiming he has it, can anyone tell me if it's legit?
https://anonfiles.com/J879c0tdp5/Dreame ... Axwell_mp3


Edit: pardon to the mods if I can't post links here... But I always wanted to know about that song and now I have some hope, and for all of you too!
Can someone send me the file? I can't download it
tommgonz
Axwell fan
Send private message
Posts: 9
Joined: 07 Dec 2017

Post tommgonz25 Nov 2020, 06:23

Yeah! That was my first impression but since there are lots of remake versions out there I have my doubts...
Other thing is curious to me is everyone in that site shares maxium 6 seconds snippets with huge tags on them so you can barely know if it's legit or not..
afike0o0kh wrote:
25 Nov 2020, 02:47
Wow sound convincing
tommgonz wrote:
25 Nov 2020, 01:26
Hey guys, being out for a while on the site but now I'm back... I am also registered on a site where a lot of leaks are posts first, and I asked if someone there has the original Dreamer (ADE) version...
Today someone send me this snippet claiming he has it, can anyone tell me if it's legit?
https://anonfiles.com/J879c0tdp5/Dreame ... Axwell_mp3


Edit: pardon to the mods if I can't post links here... But I always wanted to know about that song and now I have some hope, and for all of you too!
User avatar
Madva
Axwell digger
Send private message madvamusic madvamusic
Posts: 93
Joined: 25 Mar 2018
Location: Italy
DJ Gear: Pioneer HDJ2000MK2
Logic Pro X

Post Madva25 Nov 2020, 12:01

tommgonz wrote:
25 Nov 2020, 01:26
Hey guys, being out for a while on the site but now I'm back... I am also registered on a site where a lot of leaks are posts first, and I asked if someone there has the original Dreamer (ADE) version...
Today someone send me this snippet claiming he has it, can anyone tell me if it's legit?
https://anonfiles.com/J879c0tdp5/Dreame ... Axwell_mp3


Edit: pardon to the mods if I can't post links here... But I always wanted to know about that song and now I have some hope, and for all of you too!
Haven’t listened it on my earphones or headphones yet, but sounds very similar to a remake I have on my computer. It’s so well done that you could play it live.
Take a listen to my remix of Waiting On My Love on YouTube:)

https://linktr.ee/Madva
User avatar
House5
I worship Axwell
Send private message
Posts: 1953
Joined: 23 Jul 2012
Location: France
DJ Gear: Denon DN-MC6000
VirtualDJ Pro

Post House525 Nov 2020, 13:27

Sounds pretty close to the real thing if it isn't
"You showed us, and the world, that Paris is much more than the Eiffel Tower and Mona Lisa..."
Axwell, Bercy @ Paris, Saturday, December the 8th 2012.

Luigi vs. House5...
BVBZ95
Axwell fan
Send private message
Posts: 7
Joined: 08 Feb 2018

Post BVBZ9525 Nov 2020, 14:12

Madva wrote:
25 Nov 2020, 12:01
tommgonz wrote:
25 Nov 2020, 01:26
Hey guys, being out for a while on the site but now I'm back... I am also registered on a site where a lot of leaks are posts first, and I asked if someone there has the original Dreamer (ADE) version...
Today someone send me this snippet claiming he has it, can anyone tell me if it's legit?
https://anonfiles.com/J879c0tdp5/Dreame ... Axwell_mp3


Edit: pardon to the mods if I can't post links here... But I always wanted to know about that song and now I have some hope, and for all of you too!
Haven’t listened it on my earphones or headphones yet, but sounds very similar to a remake I have on my computer. It’s so well done that you could play it live.
To me, it sounds bad. You can cleary hear the artifacts with headphones. I assume, it is an improved live recording from ADE 2016.
Therefore, save your money :D
User avatar
Madva
Axwell digger
Send private message madvamusic madvamusic
Posts: 93
Joined: 25 Mar 2018
Location: Italy
DJ Gear: Pioneer HDJ2000MK2
Logic Pro X

Post Madva25 Nov 2020, 16:31

BVBZ95 wrote:
25 Nov 2020, 14:12
Madva wrote:
25 Nov 2020, 12:01
tommgonz wrote:
25 Nov 2020, 01:26
Hey guys, being out for a while on the site but now I'm back... I am also registered on a site where a lot of leaks are posts first, and I asked if someone there has the original Dreamer (ADE) version...
Today someone send me this snippet claiming he has it, can anyone tell me if it's legit?
https://anonfiles.com/J879c0tdp5/Dreame ... Axwell_mp3


Edit: pardon to the mods if I can't post links here... But I always wanted to know about that song and now I have some hope, and for all of you too!
Haven’t listened it on my earphones or headphones yet, but sounds very similar to a remake I have on my computer. It’s so well done that you could play it live.
To me, it sounds bad. You can cleary hear the artifacts with headphones. I assume, it is an improved live recording from ADE 2016.
Therefore, save your money :D
Yep, I was referring to this remake though:

https://youtu.be/VSBf4VgCI6Y
Take a listen to my remix of Waiting On My Love on YouTube:)

https://linktr.ee/Madva
tommgonz
Axwell fan
Send private message
Posts: 9
Joined: 07 Dec 2017

Post tommgonz25 Nov 2020, 18:54

Madva wrote:
25 Nov 2020, 16:31
BVBZ95 wrote:
25 Nov 2020, 14:12
Madva wrote:
25 Nov 2020, 12:01


Haven’t listened it on my earphones or headphones yet, but sounds very similar to a remake I have on my computer. It’s so well done that you could play it live.
To me, it sounds bad. You can cleary hear the artifacts with headphones. I assume, it is an improved live recording from ADE 2016.
Therefore, save your money :D
Yep, I was referring to this remake though:

https://youtu.be/VSBf4VgCI6Y
Sorry but the snippet I uploaded sounds nothing similar to that remake version... I mean, the remake you said on youtube sounds different... Anyways, will we know one day if we have the original one?