‘Axtone Presents’ & ‘Axtone Smörgåsbord’

Releases, remixes, unreleased music & projects.
User avatar
jarmas01
I worship Axwell
djesusarmas
Posts: 300
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2016 9:06 pm
Location: Tijuana, México
DJ Gear: DDJ-SB2

Post by jarmas01 » Tue Feb 27, 2018 5:45 pm

User avatar
WeAreAxing
True fan
http://www.facebook.com/weareaxing
Posts: 169
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2016 11:20 am

Post by WeAreAxing » Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:53 am

Am I the only one who think it's time for a new Axtone Presents from the boss himself? 8-) Maybe a WMC edition hahaha Commenting on the tracks as he did in his first episode! :roll:
Follow us for daily Axwell Λ Ingrosso content: http://www.facebook.com/weareaxing / http://www.instagram.com/weareaxing
JSR
True fan
Posts: 118
Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:26 am

Post by JSR » Mon Mar 12, 2018 5:06 pm

WeAreAxing wrote:
Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:53 am
Am I the only one who think it's time for a new Axtone Presents from the boss himself? 8-) Maybe a WMC edition hahaha Commenting on the tracks as he did in his first episode! :roll:
Agree! Though he doesn't seem to have any new tracks or bootleg in his hands to share. Or who knows, that would be a great suprise
User avatar
jaime_7
True fan
Posts: 187
Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2016 4:16 pm
Location: Madrid, Spain

Post by jaime_7 » Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:42 pm

WeAreAxing wrote:
Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:53 am
Am I the only one who think it's time for a new Axtone Presents from the boss himself? 8-) Maybe a WMC edition hahaha Commenting on the tracks as he did in his first episode! :roll:
Guess what :lol: :lol:
"It's Swedish House Mafia for life this time" - Axwell, 25/03/2018
User avatar
i_AM
I worship Axwell
Posts: 282
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2016 11:26 pm
DJ Gear: Novation Launchpad MK II, SMS Audio Street, Beats Mixr, Sennheiser HD 25

Post by i_AM » Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:05 pm

Great throwback!
But they shouldn't've cut it after 1 h, so many good tracks to come...
https://www.1001tracklists.com/tracklis ... 11-26.html
msqrvve
True fan
Posts: 126
Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2014 8:12 am

Post by msqrvve » Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:36 am

i_AM wrote:
Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:05 pm
Great throwback!
But they shouldn't've cut it after 1 h, so many good tracks to come...
https://www.1001tracklists.com/tracklis ... 11-26.html
That is what I don't get. I mean if this set is already on soundcloud, 1001, mixcloud, etc, why not just post the whole thing for the audience that hasn't heard it all.
User avatar
Vinelli
I worship Axwell
https://soundcloud.com/axwell-forum-radio
Posts: 3137
Joined: Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:44 pm
Location: Rotterdam City Of Love, The Netherlands

Post by Vinelli » Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:11 am

msqrvve wrote:
Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:36 am
i_AM wrote:
Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:05 pm
Great throwback!
But they shouldn't've cut it after 1 h, so many good tracks to come...
https://www.1001tracklists.com/tracklis ... 11-26.html
That is what I don't get. I mean if this set is already on soundcloud, 1001, mixcloud, etc, why not just post the whole thing for the audience that hasn't heard it all.
Because this dose of good music in one set is lethal these days
User avatar
jz1
Administrator
https://www.axwellforum.com axwellforum axwellforum
Posts: 442
Joined: Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:30 pm
Location: The Netherlands
DJ Gear: Spotify

Post by jz1 » Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:54 am

Vinelli wrote:
Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:11 am
msqrvve wrote:
Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:36 am
i_AM wrote:
Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:05 pm
Great throwback!
But they shouldn't've cut it after 1 h, so many good tracks to come...
https://www.1001tracklists.com/tracklis ... 11-26.html
That is what I don't get. I mean if this set is already on soundcloud, 1001, mixcloud, etc, why not just post the whole thing for the audience that hasn't heard it all.
Because this dose of good music in one set is lethal these days
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: comment of the day
More Life
mcribas
I worship Axwell
https://soundcloud.com/marshwell
Posts: 273
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2016 4:04 pm
DJ Gear: Computer (it's important gear nowadays)

Post by mcribas » Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:07 am

But why this episode? Is this some hint about what to expect in his Delano Beach set?
User avatar
evo21
Axwell digger
Posts: 94
Joined: Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:10 pm
Location: Portugal

Post by evo21 » Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:24 am

mcribas wrote:
Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:07 am
But why this episode? Is this some hint about what to expect in his Delano Beach set?
Or maybe another hint of what to expect at Ultra, given the timeline of this set 8-)