AXT015 Axwell - Nothing But Love

• Release Date: 16 Aug 2010

Releases, remixes, unreleased music & projects.
husajfa
I worship Axwell

Post husajfa15 Jul 2010, 10:23

Latest post of the previous page:

i hope axwell prepares something for us ;)
why to hide such a pure gold..
DjSassy
Axwell lover
DJ Gear: Studio gear:
Mac Pro, TC Electronic Konnekt 24, TC Powercore, Dynaudio BM5A

Post DjSassy15 Jul 2010, 10:54

What version is this? This is the one REALLY hoped for!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfVT6Ckpcrw
Gigo
I worship Axwell
Send private message http://www.djgigo.com/

Post Gigo15 Jul 2010, 12:01

uh guys here I am also, just get trough your posts since yesterday..well, my opinion is that I am also a bit disappointed, because I expected more..I was listening to that leaked version all the time hoping for release before summer, then when we got the announcement I was constantly listening to that version in pete tongs show, and it was awesome..and now I buy the release and I get two versions which are not like any of the versions before..dunno, I mean it is quality for sure, but something is missing for me, all the other versions had more power and the vibe was better..but thast just how I see it..anyway, I hope we get full vocal mix at least because if ax gave it to pete tong it will definetelly see the release sometime..maybe it will be saved for the album? :)
husajfa
I worship Axwell

Post husajfa15 Jul 2010, 13:38

omg that version played by pete tong is amazing.
it's a classic mix + totally new beautiful piano riff, extended vocal and some extra samples. why it's not released ?
that must be only one answer - it's album edit (so fuckin huge)
xhyrox
Axwell lover
DJ Gear: Traktor S4MK2

Post xhyrox16 Jul 2010, 01:20

I'm listening right now to the WMC trailer version, fuck it, it's HUUUUGEEE!!!! (I listened live in Bogotá and it blew my mind!) But hey, the remode it's pretty good... I like them both, not in the same proportion but, meh... I love axwell.

BTW Anybody has a link for me to hear the pete tong's version? I haven't found anything and BBC Radio 1 website's always against me...

Thanks in advance
Plutotype
Axwell fan
DJ Gear: AH Xone DX

Post Plutotype16 Jul 2010, 05:59

xhyrox wrote:I'm listening right now to the WMC trailer version, fuck it, it's HUUUUGEEE!!!! (I listened live in Bogotá and it blew my mind!) But hey, the remode it's pretty good... I like them both, not in the same proportion but, meh... I love axwell.

BTW Anybody has a link for me to hear the pete tong's version? I haven't found anything and BBC Radio 1 website's always against me...

Thanks in advance
http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/console/b00sy58w
21:25min

Pluto
Tiko
Axwell lover
Send private message http://soundcloud.com/dubtik
DJ Gear: Behringer vmx 200

Post Tiko16 Jul 2010, 14:59

Well after a few days of listening I am starting to get into Remode version, but still I like 2008 version the most. Hopefully Remode will become my favorite, after all it is an official release... 8-)
olivierM
I worship Axwell

Post olivierM16 Jul 2010, 17:35

Tiko wrote:Well after a few days of listening I am starting to get into Remode version, but still I like 2008 version the most. Hopefully Remode will become my favorite, after all it is an official release... 8-)
Totally agree, i don't understand why people in this forum are disapointed. The differences aren't so big. imo not enough to say "wmc teaser is magic", "classic mix is crappy".

Personally i think Nothing But Love is the biggest release of the year, a real axwell's house track and the feeling is very good.

I have nothing but love for this track !!!
rarous
Axwell fan
DJ Gear: Ableton Live & Faderfoxes

Post rarous17 Jul 2010, 13:04

IMO Classic Mix is HUGE! It reminds me best house songs by Daft Punk and Eric Prydz. I like it.
Byron
I worship Axwell
DJ Gear: (Pioneer)2-1000mk3's 1-cdj400,DJM 800
HDJ1000

Post Byron17 Jul 2010, 17:46

you guys are on some sort of drug! the 2008 version is the best by far!!!!! these new mixes are average at best.. :( :( im sad! ax wots going on
daherbst
Administrator
DJ Gear: all about Pioneer

Post daherbst23 Jul 2010, 07:19

Finally I must confess it did not banged in... unfortunately

For me the Pete Tong Version - I call it Full Vocal Version - was the best - and I'm quite sure this could had been a hit - maybe we get this version with the album...
e=shm²
Axcellent!