Swedish House Mafia Thread

Releases, remixes, unreleased music & projects.
DNAA
I worship Axwell
Send private message
Posts: 468
Joined: 30 Mar 2018

Post DNAA12 Feb 2019, 08:34

Latest post of the previous page:

Polish Accent wrote:
11 Feb 2019, 20:04
They will play in France and Japan as well judging by what Angello said last year during his shows.
And of course, I'm curious what they plan for USA. Madison?
This summer really looks to be Euro shows which is nice, Japan to me could be an after August (after Creamfields) With USA would be from Octoober-Nov!

Yeah some Twitter EDM account is adamant Italy & France are to come.

I think they'll do a batch announcement just like they did with Cream. we all thought that was the only announcement but they sprung 3 more on us
User avatar
Faster10
Axwell digger
Send private message
Posts: 90
Joined: 14 Nov 2016
Location: Netherlands

Post Faster1012 Feb 2019, 08:47

DNAA wrote:
12 Feb 2019, 08:34
Polish Accent wrote:
11 Feb 2019, 20:04
They will play in France and Japan as well judging by what Angello said last year during his shows.
And of course, I'm curious what they plan for USA. Madison?
This summer really looks to be Euro shows which is nice, Japan to me could be an after August (after Creamfields) With USA would be from Octoober-Nov!

Yeah some Twitter EDM account is adamant Italy & France are to come.

I think they'll do a batch announcement just like they did with Cream. we all thought that was the only announcement but they sprung 3 more on us
Still waiting for that ADE announcement, I'd love an Amsterdam show.
renegade
True fan
Send private message
Posts: 157
Joined: 10 May 2017
DJ Gear: ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Post renegade12 Feb 2019, 11:27

Ultra Europe confirmed
Ultra Korea
Opener Festival Poland
Image
DNAA
I worship Axwell
Send private message
Posts: 468
Joined: 30 Mar 2018

Post DNAA12 Feb 2019, 11:39

renegade wrote:
12 Feb 2019, 11:27
Ultra Europe confirmed
Ultra Korea
Opener Festival Poland
Image
Untold Festival as well looks to be announcing them tomorrow
D*O*B
Axwell lover
Send private message georgedobbo98
Posts: 44
Joined: 30 Apr 2018
Location: UK

Post D*O*B12 Feb 2019, 12:25

https://www.instagram.com/p/Btx3cNxA-oW ... 2mnu9nbxck This the first time we've seen more camera angles?
02.05.19
03.05.19
04.05.19
26.07.19
25.08.19
DNAA
I worship Axwell
Send private message
Posts: 468
Joined: 30 Mar 2018

Post DNAA12 Feb 2019, 12:27

D*O*B wrote:
12 Feb 2019, 12:25
https://www.instagram.com/p/Btx3cNxA-oW ... 2mnu9nbxck This the first time we've seen more camera angles?
thought the same, they've definitely got the footage

shame we won't see till after these tour dates
User avatar
Polish Accent
I worship Axwell
Send private message
Posts: 566
Joined: 19 Aug 2014
Location: Poland

Post Polish Accent12 Feb 2019, 13:32

Omg, I don't know what to think about that
Mafia in my country
"He's not on drugs, that's just Axwell
Really into his music"

in AXWELL we trust.
joan_x
Axwell lover
Send private message
Posts: 39
Joined: 30 Oct 2016

Post joan_x12 Feb 2019, 17:39

Any chance they confirm EDC Laa Vegas?

They are now confirming every major festival, and edclv should be two-three weeks away from confirmation.
User avatar
S-A
I worship Axwell
Send private message
Posts: 791
Joined: 26 Sep 2014

Post S-A12 Feb 2019, 23:17

Still waiting for Summer story Madrid :(
User avatar
jz1
Administrator
Send private message https://www.axwellforum.com axwellforum axwellforum
Posts: 504
Joined: 12 Feb 2012
Location: The Netherlands
DJ Gear: Spotify

Post jz113 Feb 2019, 07:11


https://www.facebook.com/LollapaloozaDE ... 501209268/
Berlin Berlin Berlin
More Life
User avatar
jaime_7
I worship Axwell
Send private message
Posts: 267
Joined: 04 Oct 2016
Location: Madrid, Spain

Post jaime_713 Feb 2019, 09:13

S-A wrote:
12 Feb 2019, 23:17
Still waiting for Summer story Madrid :(
If that happens I'm gonna go nuts. I already bought early bird tickets as every year.
"It's Swedish House Mafia for life this time" - Axwell, 25/03/2018