Swedish House Mafia Thread

Releases, remixes, unreleased music & projects.

Which day are you going to see the SHM?

2 May 2019, Stockholm Tele2 Arena
18%
3 May 2019, Stockholm Tele2 Arena
39%
4 May 2019, Stockholm Tele2 Arena
35%
18 May 2019, Mexico City Foro Sol
8%

Total votes: 66

Almost-Human
I worship Axwell

Post by Almost-Human » Fri Jan 25, 2019 8:47 am

Polish Accent wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 8:13 am
Who would you like to see as a support before Mafia in Stockholm? How much time will they have?

For me:
Klahr
Vargas&Lagola
Vangelis&Wyman / Third Party / Shapov
Highly Sedated
Corey James
Arty
Vince Kade
I worship Axwell

Post by Vince Kade » Fri Jan 25, 2019 9:50 am

Polish Accent wrote:
Who would you like to see as a support before Mafia in Stockholm? How much time will they have?

For me:
Klahr
Vargas&Lagola
Third Party
Dirty South
Kryder / Tom Staar
Highly Sedated
Klahr

As for time:
Hour or so for venue opener & then hour & 15 for main opener
DNAA
I worship Axwell

Post by DNAA » Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:34 am

Polish Accent wrote:

For me:
Klahr
Vargas&Lagola

Magnificence/Corey James, they'll get about 50-60mins

But they'll definitely have 2 different artists per day from the lads labels
Faster10
Axwell digger

Post by Faster10 » Fri Jan 25, 2019 6:26 pm

Polish Accent wrote:

For me:
Klahr
Vargas&Lagola
Vargas & Lagola
Vcation
Dmitri Vangelis & Wyman
Magnificence
axwellkent
Axwell lover

Post by axwellkent » Sat Jan 26, 2019 12:02 pm

Faster10 wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 6:26 pm
Polish Accent wrote:

For me:
Klahr
Vargas&Lagola
Vargas & Lagola
Vcation
Dmitri Vangelis & Wyman
Magnificence
Id like to see DOD, Third Party and Vangelis and Wyman. Alesso would be a good support but cant see it!
04.05.19 Stockholm Stockholm Stockholm
20.07.19 Weekend Weekend Weekend
25.08.19 Creamfields Creamfields Creamfields
⚫️⚫️⚫️
mathieudelvaux
I worship Axwell
https://mathieudelvaux.be mathieudelvaux

Post by mathieudelvaux » Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:43 pm

Hey everyone! I'm currently planning my for TML 2019, but I'll only be able to go one day, for… financial reasons *SMH*

Seeing the Axtone stage would be dope, but ultimately I'm aiming for SHM, obviously.
Do you think we could see them closing (or at least on Sundays) the festival?
I'm trying to pick a day…
S-A
I worship Axwell

Post by S-A » Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:50 pm

Do you guys think they'll play at Ultra this year? After last year show it'd be a little weird to skip it this year I think
jaime_7
True fan

Post by jaime_7 » Tue Jan 29, 2019 11:28 pm

mathieudelvaux wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:43 pm
Hey everyone! I'm currently planning my for TML 2019, but I'll only be able to go one day, for… financial reasons *SMH*

Seeing the Axtone stage would be dope, but ultimately I'm aiming for SHM, obviously.
If they're going to TML, I doubt that they'll announce it before tickets sell out, there's just not enough time left. As for which day in case they are going, it's just pure guessing. I would get the ticket for the Axtone day and then, if they end up going to TML and tickets are non-personal (which I don't know, but doubt it given the prices), you could try find someone on internet to swap it out for whichever day SMH plays. But again, it's a risk.
S-A wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:50 pm
Do you guys think they'll play at Ultra this year? After last year show it'd be a little weird to skip it this year I think
They said in the press conference "we'll start in Stockholm". They sold the Stockholm shows as their tour start shows. If they appear on any stage before May 2nd, ticket holders are going to be pissed, and with good reason. So no, I don't think they're going to play on Miami. They could go as a solo act, though. Axwell closing Ultra, that would be cool.
"It's Swedish House Mafia for life this time" - Axwell, 25/03/2018
S-A
I worship Axwell

Post by S-A » Wed Jan 30, 2019 12:24 am

jaime_7 wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 11:28 pm
mathieudelvaux wrote:

If they're going to TML, I doubt that they'll announce it before tickets sell out, there's just not enough time left. As for which day in case they are going, it's just pure guessing. I would get the ticket for the Axtone day and then, if they end up going to TML and tickets are non-personal (which I don't know, but doubt it given the prices), you could try find someone on internet to swap it out for whichever day SMH plays. But again, it's a risk.
S-A wrote:
They said in the press conference "we'll start in Stockholm". They sold the Stockholm shows as their tour start shows. If they appear on any stage before May 2nd, ticket holders are going to be pissed, and with good reason. So no, I don't think they're going to play on Miami. They could go as a solo act, though. Axwell closing Ultra, that would be cool.
Oh, true. Forgot about that..bummer
stanox
Axwell lover
https://soundcloud.com/stetic steticofficial steticofficial stetic

Post by stanox » Wed Jan 30, 2019 6:20 am

jaime_7 wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 11:28 pm
mathieudelvaux wrote:

S-A wrote:
each of them closing a day like:
steve closing friday, seb closing saturday and ax closing sunday the whole festival.
would be super cool imo