Swedish House Mafia Thread

Releases, remixes, unreleased music & projects.
Polish Accent
I worship Axwell

Post Polish Accent25 Jan 2019, 08:13

Latest post of the previous page:

Who would you like to see as a support before Mafia in Stockholm? How much time will they have?

For me:
Klahr
Vargas&Lagola
Vangelis&Wyman / Third Party / Shapov
"He's not on drugs, that's just Axwell
Really into his music"

in AXWELL we trust.
Almost-Human
I worship Axwell

Post Almost-Human25 Jan 2019, 08:47

Polish Accent wrote:
25 Jan 2019, 08:13
Who would you like to see as a support before Mafia in Stockholm? How much time will they have?

For me:
Klahr
Vargas&Lagola
Highly Sedated
Corey James
Arty
Vince Kade
I worship Axwell

Post Vince Kade25 Jan 2019, 09:50

Polish Accent wrote:

For me:
Klahr
Vargas&Lagola
Third Party
Dirty South
Kryder / Tom Staar
Highly Sedated
Klahr

As for time:
Hour or so for venue opener & then hour & 15 for main opener
DNAA
I worship Axwell

Post DNAA25 Jan 2019, 10:34

Polish Accent wrote:

For me:
Klahr
Vargas&Lagola

Magnificence/Corey James, they'll get about 50-60mins

But they'll definitely have 2 different artists per day from the lads labels
Faster10
Axwell digger

Post Faster1025 Jan 2019, 18:26

Polish Accent wrote:

For me:
Klahr
Vargas&Lagola
Vargas & Lagola
Vcation
Dmitri Vangelis & Wyman
Magnificence
axwellkent
Axwell lover

Post axwellkent26 Jan 2019, 12:02

Faster10 wrote:
25 Jan 2019, 18:26
Polish Accent wrote:

For me:
Klahr
Vargas&Lagola
Vargas & Lagola
Vcation
Dmitri Vangelis & Wyman
Magnificence
Id like to see DOD, Third Party and Vangelis and Wyman. Alesso would be a good support but cant see it!
04.05.19 Stockholm Stockholm Stockholm
20.07.19 Weekend Weekend Weekend
26.07.19 Ibiza Ibiza Ibiza
25.08.19 Creamfields Creamfields Creamfields
⚫️⚫️⚫️
mathieudelvaux
I worship Axwell
Send private message https://mathieudelvaux.be mathieudelvaux

Post mathieudelvaux29 Jan 2019, 20:43

Hey everyone! I'm currently planning my for TML 2019, but I'll only be able to go one day, for… financial reasons *SMH*

Seeing the Axtone stage would be dope, but ultimately I'm aiming for SHM, obviously.
Do you think we could see them closing (or at least on Sundays) the festival?
I'm trying to pick a day…
S-A
I worship Axwell

Post S-A29 Jan 2019, 22:50

Do you guys think they'll play at Ultra this year? After last year show it'd be a little weird to skip it this year I think
jaime_7
I worship Axwell

Post jaime_729 Jan 2019, 23:28

mathieudelvaux wrote:
29 Jan 2019, 20:43
Hey everyone! I'm currently planning my for TML 2019, but I'll only be able to go one day, for… financial reasons *SMH*

Seeing the Axtone stage would be dope, but ultimately I'm aiming for SHM, obviously.
If they're going to TML, I doubt that they'll announce it before tickets sell out, there's just not enough time left. As for which day in case they are going, it's just pure guessing. I would get the ticket for the Axtone day and then, if they end up going to TML and tickets are non-personal (which I don't know, but doubt it given the prices), you could try find someone on internet to swap it out for whichever day SMH plays. But again, it's a risk.
S-A wrote:
29 Jan 2019, 22:50
Do you guys think they'll play at Ultra this year? After last year show it'd be a little weird to skip it this year I think
They said in the press conference "we'll start in Stockholm". They sold the Stockholm shows as their tour start shows. If they appear on any stage before May 2nd, ticket holders are going to be pissed, and with good reason. So no, I don't think they're going to play on Miami. They could go as a solo act, though. Axwell closing Ultra, that would be cool.
"It's Swedish House Mafia for life this time" - Axwell, 25/03/2018
S-A
I worship Axwell

Post S-A30 Jan 2019, 00:24

jaime_7 wrote:
29 Jan 2019, 23:28
mathieudelvaux wrote:

If they're going to TML, I doubt that they'll announce it before tickets sell out, there's just not enough time left. As for which day in case they are going, it's just pure guessing. I would get the ticket for the Axtone day and then, if they end up going to TML and tickets are non-personal (which I don't know, but doubt it given the prices), you could try find someone on internet to swap it out for whichever day SMH plays. But again, it's a risk.
S-A wrote:
They said in the press conference "we'll start in Stockholm". They sold the Stockholm shows as their tour start shows. If they appear on any stage before May 2nd, ticket holders are going to be pissed, and with good reason. So no, I don't think they're going to play on Miami. They could go as a solo act, though. Axwell closing Ultra, that would be cool.
Oh, true. Forgot about that..bummer
stanox
Axwell lover
Send private message https://soundcloud.com/stetic stvnts

Post stanox30 Jan 2019, 06:20

jaime_7 wrote:
29 Jan 2019, 23:28
mathieudelvaux wrote:

S-A wrote:
each of them closing a day like:
steve closing friday, seb closing saturday and ax closing sunday the whole festival.
would be super cool imo
there's no antidote