Swedish House Mafia Thread

Releases, remixes, unreleased music & projects.

Which day are you going to see the SHM?

2 May 2019, Stockholm Tele2 Arena
15
20%
3 May 2019, Stockholm Tele2 Arena
28
37%
4 May 2019, Stockholm Tele2 Arena
27
36%
18 May 2019, Mexico City Foro Sol
5
7%
 
Total votes: 75
 
User avatar
Polish Accent Send private message
I worship Axwell
Posts: 545
Joined: 19 Aug 2014
Location: Poland

Post by Polish Accent » 25 Jan 2019, 08:13

Latest post of the previous page:

Who would you like to see as a support before Mafia in Stockholm? How much time will they have?

For me:
Klahr
Vargas&Lagola
Vangelis&Wyman / Third Party / Shapov
"He's not on drugs, that's just Axwell
Really into his music"

in AXWELL we trust.
Almost-Human Send private message
I worship Axwell
Posts: 485
Joined: 04 Feb 2017

Post by Almost-Human » 25 Jan 2019, 08:47

Polish Accent wrote:
25 Jan 2019, 08:13
Who would you like to see as a support before Mafia in Stockholm? How much time will they have?

For me:
Klahr
Vargas&Lagola
Vangelis&Wyman / Third Party / Shapov
Highly Sedated
Corey James
Arty
Vince Kade Send private message
I worship Axwell
Posts: 381
Joined: 27 May 2016
Location: New York

Post by Vince Kade » 25 Jan 2019, 09:50

Polish Accent wrote:
25 Jan 2019, 08:13
Who would you like to see as a support before Mafia in Stockholm? How much time will they have?

For me:
Klahr
Vargas&Lagola
Vangelis&Wyman / Third Party / Shapov
Third Party
Dirty South
Kryder / Tom Staar
Highly Sedated
Klahr

As for time:
Hour or so for venue opener & then hour & 15 for main opener
DNAA Send private message
I worship Axwell
Posts: 433
Joined: 30 Mar 2018

Post by DNAA » 25 Jan 2019, 10:34

Polish Accent wrote:
25 Jan 2019, 08:13
Who would you like to see as a support before Mafia in Stockholm? How much time will they have?

For me:
Klahr
Vargas&Lagola
Vangelis&Wyman / Third Party / Shapov

Magnificence/Corey James, they'll get about 50-60mins

But they'll definitely have 2 different artists per day from the lads labels
User avatar
Faster10 Send private message
Axwell digger
Posts: 87
Joined: 14 Nov 2016
Location: Netherlands

Post by Faster10 » 25 Jan 2019, 18:26

Polish Accent wrote:
25 Jan 2019, 08:13
Who would you like to see as a support before Mafia in Stockholm? How much time will they have?

For me:
Klahr
Vargas&Lagola
Vangelis&Wyman / Third Party / Shapov
Vargas & Lagola
Vcation
Dmitri Vangelis & Wyman
Magnificence
axwellkent Send private message
Axwell lover
Posts: 28
Joined: 27 Mar 2018

Post by axwellkent » 26 Jan 2019, 12:02

Faster10 wrote:
25 Jan 2019, 18:26
Polish Accent wrote:
25 Jan 2019, 08:13
Who would you like to see as a support before Mafia in Stockholm? How much time will they have?

For me:
Klahr
Vargas&Lagola
Vangelis&Wyman / Third Party / Shapov
Vargas & Lagola
Vcation
Dmitri Vangelis & Wyman
Magnificence
Id like to see DOD, Third Party and Vangelis and Wyman. Alesso would be a good support but cant see it!
04.05.19 Stockholm Stockholm Stockholm
20.07.19 Weekend Weekend Weekend
25.08.19 Creamfields Creamfields Creamfields
⚫️⚫️⚫️
User avatar
mathieudelvaux Send private message
I worship Axwell
https://mathieudelvaux.be mathieudelvaux
Posts: 212
Joined: 17 Nov 2017
Location: Belgium

Post by mathieudelvaux » 29 Jan 2019, 20:43

Hey everyone! I'm currently planning my for TML 2019, but I'll only be able to go one day, for… financial reasons *SMH*

Seeing the Axtone stage would be dope, but ultimately I'm aiming for SHM, obviously.
Do you think we could see them closing (or at least on Sundays) the festival?
I'm trying to pick a day…
04.05.19
04.05.19
04.05.19
User avatar
S-A Send private message
I worship Axwell
Posts: 673
Joined: 26 Sep 2014

Post by S-A » 29 Jan 2019, 22:50

Do you guys think they'll play at Ultra this year? After last year show it'd be a little weird to skip it this year I think
User avatar
jaime_7 Send private message
True fan
Posts: 196
Joined: 04 Oct 2016
Location: Madrid, Spain

Post by jaime_7 » 29 Jan 2019, 23:28

mathieudelvaux wrote:
29 Jan 2019, 20:43
Hey everyone! I'm currently planning my for TML 2019, but I'll only be able to go one day, for… financial reasons *SMH*

Seeing the Axtone stage would be dope, but ultimately I'm aiming for SHM, obviously.
Do you think we could see them closing (or at least on Sundays) the festival?
I'm trying to pick a day…
If they're going to TML, I doubt that they'll announce it before tickets sell out, there's just not enough time left. As for which day in case they are going, it's just pure guessing. I would get the ticket for the Axtone day and then, if they end up going to TML and tickets are non-personal (which I don't know, but doubt it given the prices), you could try find someone on internet to swap it out for whichever day SMH plays. But again, it's a risk.
S-A wrote:
29 Jan 2019, 22:50
Do you guys think they'll play at Ultra this year? After last year show it'd be a little weird to skip it this year I think
They said in the press conference "we'll start in Stockholm". They sold the Stockholm shows as their tour start shows. If they appear on any stage before May 2nd, ticket holders are going to be pissed, and with good reason. So no, I don't think they're going to play on Miami. They could go as a solo act, though. Axwell closing Ultra, that would be cool.
"It's Swedish House Mafia for life this time" - Axwell, 25/03/2018
User avatar
S-A Send private message
I worship Axwell
Posts: 673
Joined: 26 Sep 2014

Post by S-A » 30 Jan 2019, 00:24

jaime_7 wrote:
29 Jan 2019, 23:28
mathieudelvaux wrote:
29 Jan 2019, 20:43
Hey everyone! I'm currently planning my for TML 2019, but I'll only be able to go one day, for… financial reasons *SMH*

Seeing the Axtone stage would be dope, but ultimately I'm aiming for SHM, obviously.
Do you think we could see them closing (or at least on Sundays) the festival?
I'm trying to pick a day…
If they're going to TML, I doubt that they'll announce it before tickets sell out, there's just not enough time left. As for which day in case they are going, it's just pure guessing. I would get the ticket for the Axtone day and then, if they end up going to TML and tickets are non-personal (which I don't know, but doubt it given the prices), you could try find someone on internet to swap it out for whichever day SMH plays. But again, it's a risk.
S-A wrote:
29 Jan 2019, 22:50
Do you guys think they'll play at Ultra this year? After last year show it'd be a little weird to skip it this year I think
They said in the press conference "we'll start in Stockholm". They sold the Stockholm shows as their tour start shows. If they appear on any stage before May 2nd, ticket holders are going to be pissed, and with good reason. So no, I don't think they're going to play on Miami. They could go as a solo act, though. Axwell closing Ultra, that would be cool.
Oh, true. Forgot about that..bummer
User avatar
stanox Send private message
Axwell lover
https://soundcloud.com/stetic steticofficial steticofficial stetic
Posts: 24
Joined: 15 Mar 2018
Location: Aachen, Germany

Post by stanox » 30 Jan 2019, 06:20

jaime_7 wrote:
29 Jan 2019, 23:28
mathieudelvaux wrote:
29 Jan 2019, 20:43
Hey everyone! I'm currently planning my for TML 2019, but I'll only be able to go one day, for… financial reasons *SMH*

Seeing the Axtone stage would be dope, but ultimately I'm aiming for SHM, obviously.
Do you think we could see them closing (or at least on Sundays) the festival?
I'm trying to pick a day…
If they're going to TML, I doubt that they'll announce it before tickets sell out, there's just not enough time left. As for which day in case they are going, it's just pure guessing. I would get the ticket for the Axtone day and then, if they end up going to TML and tickets are non-personal (which I don't know, but doubt it given the prices), you could try find someone on internet to swap it out for whichever day SMH plays. But again, it's a risk.
S-A wrote:
29 Jan 2019, 22:50
Do you guys think they'll play at Ultra this year? After last year show it'd be a little weird to skip it this year I think
They said in the press conference "we'll start in Stockholm". They sold the Stockholm shows as their tour start shows. If they appear on any stage before May 2nd, ticket holders are going to be pissed, and with good reason. So no, I don't think they're going to play on Miami. They could go as a solo act, though. Axwell closing Ultra, that would be cool.
each of them closing a day like:
steve closing friday, seb closing saturday and ax closing sunday the whole festival.
would be super cool imo