Swedish House Mafia Thread

Releases, remixes, unreleased music & projects.

Which day are you going to see the SHM?

2 May 2019, Stockholm Tele2 Arena
15
20%
3 May 2019, Stockholm Tele2 Arena
28
37%
4 May 2019, Stockholm Tele2 Arena
27
36%
18 May 2019, Mexico City Foro Sol
5
7%
 
Total votes: 75
 
User avatar
stanox Send private message
Axwell lover
https://soundcloud.com/stetic steticofficial steticofficial stetic
Posts: 24
Joined: 15 Mar 2018
Location: Aachen, Germany

Post by stanox » 30 Jan 2019, 06:20

Latest post of the previous page:

jaime_7 wrote:
29 Jan 2019, 23:28
mathieudelvaux wrote:
29 Jan 2019, 20:43
Hey everyone! I'm currently planning my for TML 2019, but I'll only be able to go one day, for… financial reasons *SMH*

Seeing the Axtone stage would be dope, but ultimately I'm aiming for SHM, obviously.
Do you think we could see them closing (or at least on Sundays) the festival?
I'm trying to pick a day…
If they're going to TML, I doubt that they'll announce it before tickets sell out, there's just not enough time left. As for which day in case they are going, it's just pure guessing. I would get the ticket for the Axtone day and then, if they end up going to TML and tickets are non-personal (which I don't know, but doubt it given the prices), you could try find someone on internet to swap it out for whichever day SMH plays. But again, it's a risk.
S-A wrote:
29 Jan 2019, 22:50
Do you guys think they'll play at Ultra this year? After last year show it'd be a little weird to skip it this year I think
They said in the press conference "we'll start in Stockholm". They sold the Stockholm shows as their tour start shows. If they appear on any stage before May 2nd, ticket holders are going to be pissed, and with good reason. So no, I don't think they're going to play on Miami. They could go as a solo act, though. Axwell closing Ultra, that would be cool.
each of them closing a day like:
steve closing friday, seb closing saturday and ax closing sunday the whole festival.
would be super cool imo
User avatar
jaime_7 Send private message
True fan
Posts: 196
Joined: 04 Oct 2016
Location: Madrid, Spain

Post by jaime_7 » 30 Jan 2019, 17:22

*Clickbait intensifies*
Image

I'll save you the click: They wrote a full article making up a "war" between SHM and Garrix because Garrix is not playing TML mainstage this year and that "surely" means that SHM is closing on Sunday.
Who wakes up on the morning and says "yeah, today I'm going to make an article on a kinda-big EDM blog with the most clickbait title ever based on absolutely NOTHING"?
"It's Swedish House Mafia for life this time" - Axwell, 25/03/2018
User avatar
Jerry98 Send private message
I worship Axwell
Posts: 267
Joined: 04 Dec 2017
Location: Italy

Post by Jerry98 » 30 Jan 2019, 18:04

stanox wrote:
30 Jan 2019, 06:20
jaime_7 wrote:
29 Jan 2019, 23:28
mathieudelvaux wrote:
29 Jan 2019, 20:43
Hey everyone! I'm currently planning my for TML 2019, but I'll only be able to go one day, for… financial reasons *SMH*

Seeing the Axtone stage would be dope, but ultimately I'm aiming for SHM, obviously.
Do you think we could see them closing (or at least on Sundays) the festival?
I'm trying to pick a day…
If they're going to TML, I doubt that they'll announce it before tickets sell out, there's just not enough time left. As for which day in case they are going, it's just pure guessing. I would get the ticket for the Axtone day and then, if they end up going to TML and tickets are non-personal (which I don't know, but doubt it given the prices), you could try find someone on internet to swap it out for whichever day SMH plays. But again, it's a risk.
S-A wrote:
29 Jan 2019, 22:50
Do you guys think they'll play at Ultra this year? After last year show it'd be a little weird to skip it this year I think
They said in the press conference "we'll start in Stockholm". They sold the Stockholm shows as their tour start shows. If they appear on any stage before May 2nd, ticket holders are going to be pissed, and with good reason. So no, I don't think they're going to play on Miami. They could go as a solo act, though. Axwell closing Ultra, that would be cool.
each of them closing a day like:
steve closing friday, seb closing saturday and ax closing sunday the whole festival.
would be super cool imo
*Tomorrowland 2013 intensifies*
User avatar
mathieudelvaux Send private message
I worship Axwell
https://mathieudelvaux.be mathieudelvaux
Posts: 212
Joined: 17 Nov 2017
Location: Belgium

Post by mathieudelvaux » 01 Feb 2019, 03:53

jaime_7 wrote:
30 Jan 2019, 17:22
*Clickbait intensifies*
Image

I'll save you the click: They wrote a full article making up a "war" between SHM and Garrix because Garrix is not playing TML mainstage this year and that "surely" means that SHM is closing on Sunday.
Who wakes up on the morning and says "yeah, today I'm going to make an article on a kinda-big EDM blog with the most clickbait title ever based on absolutely NOTHING"?
Honestly, it’s the exact same assumption I had when I saw his tweet. All other mainstage headliners are set up for Friday and Saturday. There’s a huge chance for SHM to be closing both weekends.
04.05.19
04.05.19
04.05.19
DNAA Send private message
I worship Axwell
Posts: 433
Joined: 30 Mar 2018

Post by DNAA » 01 Feb 2019, 19:03

It's bloody obvious SHM are headlining TML with the promo vids, Steve last year saying he wants them there...

They'll get there own promo video etc

Back to Stockholm hype...
Jakov Send private message
Axwell lover
Posts: 25
Joined: 14 Jun 2016

Post by Jakov » 01 Feb 2019, 22:18

SHMreturn Send private message
Axwell lover
Posts: 14
Joined: 26 Mar 2018

Post by SHMreturn » 04 Feb 2019, 13:35

So the boys will do a show in Ibiza?! Look at the insta story of Alexander Wessely! Pretty cool if you ask me
User avatar
WeAreAxing Send private message
True fan
http://www.facebook.com/weareaxing
Posts: 177
Joined: 14 Jun 2016

Post by WeAreAxing » 04 Feb 2019, 13:42

SHMreturn wrote:
04 Feb 2019, 13:35
So the boys will do a show in Ibiza?! Look at the insta story of Alexander Wessely! Pretty cool if you ask me
In case if someone won’t see it in24 hours
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Follow us for daily Axwell Λ Ingrosso content: http://www.facebook.com/weareaxing / http://www.instagram.com/weareaxing
DNAA Send private message
I worship Axwell
Posts: 433
Joined: 30 Mar 2018

Post by DNAA » 04 Feb 2019, 15:54

WeAreAxing wrote:
04 Feb 2019, 13:42
SHMreturn wrote:
04 Feb 2019, 13:35
So the boys will do a show in Ibiza?! Look at the insta story of Alexander Wessely! Pretty cool if you ask me
In case if someone won’t see it in24 hours
26th of July.
Booked a hotel just in case!

Guessing the boys are really closing both TML weekends as well
mwaf Send private message
Axwell digger
Posts: 61
Joined: 13 Nov 2016

Post by mwaf » 04 Feb 2019, 18:06

DNAA wrote:
04 Feb 2019, 15:54
WeAreAxing wrote:
04 Feb 2019, 13:42
SHMreturn wrote:
04 Feb 2019, 13:35
So the boys will do a show in Ibiza?! Look at the insta story of Alexander Wessely! Pretty cool if you ask me
In case if someone won’t see it in24 hours
26th of July.
Booked a hotel just in case!

Guessing the boys are really closing both TML weekends as well
Well, I think they will do a show at the 26th of July, but wow - you already booked a hotel. Now that's commitment! haha
DNAA Send private message
I worship Axwell
Posts: 433
Joined: 30 Mar 2018

Post by DNAA » 04 Feb 2019, 20:38

mwaf wrote:
04 Feb 2019, 18:06
DNAA wrote:
04 Feb 2019, 15:54
WeAreAxing wrote:
04 Feb 2019, 13:42

In case if someone won’t see it in24 hours
26th of July.
Booked a hotel just in case!

Guessing the boys are really closing both TML weekends as well
Well, I think they will do a show at the 26th of July, but wow - you already booked a hotel. Now that's commitment! haha
Free cancellation & pay on arrival... Always the way!