Swedish House Mafia Thread

Releases, remixes, unreleased music & projects.
User avatar
Jerry98
I worship Axwell
Send private message
Posts: 368
Joined: 04 Dec 2017
Location: Italy

Post Jerry9804 Sep 2019, 21:38

Latest post of the previous page:

LouisDlcr wrote:
04 Sep 2019, 20:47
GetLucky wrote:
04 Sep 2019, 20:35
Starting to get really tired of all this merch/teasing bullshit. I sincerely hope they release some new music very soon.
I think we can thank Steve for all this "art" teasing and merch shit, like he did with Human. Probably that's why that album was utterly boring, after putting most of his energy into releasing Human raincoats, boxing bags and posting meaningless quotes and black pictures on social media.
imo that album was good but the problem was that he teased too many things that never came out since (cassette and vinyl release, Feel At Home, Live and Remix albums,...)
^
This!
User avatar
Polish Accent
I worship Axwell
Send private message
Posts: 568
Joined: 19 Aug 2014
Location: Poland

Post Polish Accent05 Sep 2019, 07:38

OT:
Actually, if you think about that for a bit, album of songs which were never released could easily beat the one officially released
Feels Like Heaven could be easily SHM track, another level


What do you think about those Ultra 18 IDs after the time? I have to say that they grow on me but I guess that they won't see the light of the day anymore
"He's not on drugs, that's just Axwell
Really into his music"

in AXWELL we trust.
Almost-Human Online
I worship Axwell
Send private message
Posts: 569
Joined: 04 Feb 2017

Post Almost-Human Online05 Sep 2019, 08:17

Polish Accent wrote:
05 Sep 2019, 07:38
OT:
Actually, if you think about that for a bit, album of songs which were never released could easily beat the one officially released
Feels Like Heaven could be easily SHM track, another level


What do you think about those Ultra 18 IDs after the time? I have to say that they grow on me but I guess that they won't see the light of the day anymore
Indeed, Feels Like Heaven is maybe S-A best ID. Steve has many good unreleased IDs, sad that they never came out.

For me the Ultra 18 IDs and the Ultra 18 Set are much butter than the 2019 IDs or the 2019 Set, I miss the Power in the Sets from this year. I hope we get a 4-track EP with the Ultra18 IDs as Bonus-Tracks :D
At the end, we get only some new boring & expensive Merch.
User avatar
LouisDlcr
I worship Axwell
Send private message
Posts: 448
Joined: 01 Sep 2016
Location: Lille, France
DJ Gear: Traktor

Post LouisDlcr05 Sep 2019, 11:59

Polish Accent wrote:
05 Sep 2019, 07:38
OT:
Actually, if you think about that for a bit, album of songs which were never released could easily beat the one officially released
Feels Like Heaven could be easily SHM track, another level


What do you think about those Ultra 18 IDs after the time? I have to say that they grow on me but I guess that they won't see the light of the day anymore
All I want is Behold ffs, I fell in love with it since the first listen but now I don't even know if it'll be released one day :cry:
User avatar
atalibacarpes
I worship Axwell
Send private message atalibacarpes
Posts: 485
Joined: 24 Oct 2016
Location: Brazil

Post atalibacarpes05 Sep 2019, 15:41

I'm feeling that will be and announcement of another stupid announcement (merch/new date).

No music at all.

And why on earth they tease house music and don't play os produce them?
So wake me up when it's all over. When I'm wiser and I'm older.
User avatar
LouisDlcr
I worship Axwell
Send private message
Posts: 448
Joined: 01 Sep 2016
Location: Lille, France
DJ Gear: Traktor

Post LouisDlcr05 Sep 2019, 16:28

atalibacarpes wrote:
05 Sep 2019, 15:41
I'm feeling that will be and announcement of another stupid announcement (merch/new date).

No music at all.

And why on earth they tease house music and don't play os produce them?
I feel like most of their teasing is meaningless, remember that Ingrosso 1% post ? still don't get what it was about :roll:
Almost-Human Online
I worship Axwell
Send private message
Posts: 569
Joined: 04 Feb 2017

Post Almost-Human Online05 Sep 2019, 16:41

They better go solo for 2020, all of them are solo better.
For it looks that they are a Bit confused about the whole SHM thing. And the hype is already gone for the most people or the internet.
User avatar
abrown94
I worship Axwell
Send private message
Posts: 513
Joined: 13 Nov 2014

Post abrown9405 Sep 2019, 16:44

LouisDlcr wrote:
05 Sep 2019, 16:28
atalibacarpes wrote:
05 Sep 2019, 15:41
I'm feeling that will be and announcement of another stupid announcement (merch/new date).

No music at all.

And why on earth they tease house music and don't play os produce them?
I feel like most of their teasing is meaningless, remember that Ingrosso 1% post ? still don't get what it was about :roll:
Means they’re 1% of the way to new releases! Can’t wait for 2119!
DNAA
I worship Axwell
Send private message
Posts: 473
Joined: 30 Mar 2018

Post DNAA05 Sep 2019, 19:43

Tomorrow surely has to be a single.

Can't announce a date at Creamfields for it to be a pop up shop, that would destroy them at this point.


OLT was announced September 24th 2012
JSR
True fan
Send private message
Posts: 132
Joined: 26 Feb 2012

Post JSR05 Sep 2019, 20:02

For me there's no hype anymore for them. it's gone.
User avatar
mrjoselledo Online
I worship Axwell
Send private message Mrjoselledo
Posts: 242
Joined: 04 Sep 2016
Location: Amsterdam

Post mrjoselledo Online05 Sep 2019, 21:18

JSR wrote:
05 Sep 2019, 20:02
For me there's no hype anymore for them. it's gone.
Same for me. I was all excited about the reunion and won’t lie, Ibiza was a great show. But this is getting out of hand. Posting photos which mean nothing, teasing for nothing, is like they are trying to fuck themselves up so we leave them alone or something