Swedish House Mafia Thread

Releases, remixes, unreleased music & projects.
LouisDlcr Online
I worship Axwell
DJ Gear: Traktor

Post LouisDlcr Online06 Sep 2019, 21:11

Latest post of the previous page:

image.png
just be patient boys :lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
atalibacarpes
I worship Axwell
Send private message atalibacarpes

Post atalibacarpes06 Sep 2019, 21:22

LouisDlcr wrote:
06 Sep 2019, 21:11
image.png

just be patient boys :lol:
Training our patience to broke up again in couple of months.
So wake me up when it's all over. When I'm wiser and I'm older.
JackCooper
Axwell digger

Post JackCooper07 Sep 2019, 11:06

Almost-Human wrote:
06 Sep 2019, 19:51
Dope wrote:
06 Sep 2019, 17:10
All this hype and a date after Creamfields for a AAA lifetime membership??
Hahah
What a suprise, steve did the same thing last year :lol:
Steves House Mafia
Steves House Mafia :lol: couldn’t be more true.

BTW: according to their insta stories their set time for Berlin tonight is 9:30 - 11:30. I have only seen them in Stockholm since the reunion but I remember their set was something around 1h40. Have they extended their set? Or maybe they’re doing a Berlin special with a few tech-house tracks in it? Like they did in Ibiza...
TBG01
Axwell lover

Post TBG0107 Sep 2019, 11:30

Longest set so far. Even longer than their exclusive Creamfields extended set. Which wasn't extended at all.
axwellkent
Axwell lover

Post axwellkent07 Sep 2019, 11:42

They’ve posted a picture now with 21:30-23.00 so a standard set!
04.05.19 Stockholm Stockholm Stockholm
20.07.19 Weekend Weekend Weekend
26.07.19 Ibiza Ibiza Ibiza
25.08.19 Creamfields Creamfields Creamfields
⚫️⚫️⚫️
Luxmeyer
Axwell fan
Send private message Lucsmeyer96

Post Luxmeyer07 Sep 2019, 12:23

Somebody in Berlin tonight? 🙂
Luxmeyer
Axwell fan
Send private message Lucsmeyer96

Post Luxmeyer08 Sep 2019, 00:11

First of all, sorry for my bad english. I try my best but you know, it‘s not the yellow from the egg, anyway...

It was a great show 🙂
Was loving it zo see them together as a trio.
I was a bit disappointed that they didn‘t play Underneath it all or Dark River...
They had unlikely often change their positions,
Sometimes Seb was in the middle, Steve on Drums, Axwell also on CDJs or Drums, it was completely mixed, but it was cool, somehow.
All in all a great night in Berlin 🙂
DAveee
True fan

Post DAveee08 Sep 2019, 08:22

1st time SHM after a few Axwell solo gigs in clubs (LUL almost 10years ago).

Yea the Show was great the effects, pyro, fire etc.

I really enjoyed. Even I had not checked the tracklists after Stockholm musicwise it was a lil bit disappointing.

It just lacks new Music. Not only their music but also the latest Axtone Releases etc..

Imo the reunion Tour is just like one last (same show) tour 1.1.

I hope this will change sooooon.
JSR
True fan

Post JSR09 Sep 2019, 08:50

so weak
GetLucky
I worship Axwell

Post GetLucky09 Sep 2019, 18:32

Am i the only one feeling that the hype has gone down drastically the last 6 months?
Will they be able to dictate the rules next year if they keep touring in Europe? i.e. closing off mainstages for a whole day etc? I personally don't think so. The only way to get the hype up again is to release some bangers that will top the charts, but i don't think they will be able to do that. EDM isn't that big anymore, the only way to get some top chart positions is probably collabing with some popular rappers or go full pop, that's probably why they have that A$AP collab, but one track isn't enough.
So it will be interesting to see what they do continuing forward, because i am sure they want to try to keep that hype up, even if it looks like it's pretty stale right now.
John_Cove
I worship Axwell
DJ Gear: 2 CDJ 400 & 1 DJM 350

Post John_Cove10 Sep 2019, 19:21

GetLucky wrote:
09 Sep 2019, 18:32
Am i the only one feeling that the hype has gone down drastically the last 6 months?
Will they be able to dictate the rules next year if they keep touring in Europe? i.e. closing off mainstages for a whole day etc? I personally don't think so. The only way to get the hype up again is to release some bangers that will top the charts, but i don't think they will be able to do that. EDM isn't that big anymore, the only way to get some top chart positions is probably collabing with some popular rappers or go full pop, that's probably why they have that A$AP collab, but one track isn't enough.
So it will be interesting to see what they do continuing forward, because i am sure they want to try to keep that hype up, even if it looks like it's pretty stale right now.
I actually don't understand what their goal is right now!? I mean, it must be somewhat frustrating to be forced to play your big hits from 2009 - 2012 in every show as the ultimate highlight. It's crazy how long they play unreleased tracks before the release. They seem so unprofessional these days.
Listen to my mixes:
https://soundcloud.com/martymcflymusic