Swedish House Mafia Thread

Releases, remixes, unreleased music & projects.
John_Cove
I worship Axwell
DJ Gear: 2 CDJ 400 & 1 DJM 350

Post John_Cove10 Sep 2019, 19:21

Latest post of the previous page:

GetLucky wrote:
09 Sep 2019, 18:32
Am i the only one feeling that the hype has gone down drastically the last 6 months?
Will they be able to dictate the rules next year if they keep touring in Europe? i.e. closing off mainstages for a whole day etc? I personally don't think so. The only way to get the hype up again is to release some bangers that will top the charts, but i don't think they will be able to do that. EDM isn't that big anymore, the only way to get some top chart positions is probably collabing with some popular rappers or go full pop, that's probably why they have that A$AP collab, but one track isn't enough.
So it will be interesting to see what they do continuing forward, because i am sure they want to try to keep that hype up, even if it looks like it's pretty stale right now.
I actually don't understand what their goal is right now!? I mean, it must be somewhat frustrating to be forced to play your big hits from 2009 - 2012 in every show as the ultimate highlight. It's crazy how long they play unreleased tracks before the release. They seem so unprofessional these days.
Listen to my mixes:
https://soundcloud.com/martymcflymusic
Your Name
Axwell digger

Post Your Name10 Sep 2019, 22:59

Hope we don't arrive to the new decade without a new song. Guys please be better!
Almost-Human Online
I worship Axwell

Post Almost-Human Online11 Sep 2019, 05:37

The only chance i see for them is, to release an LP and tour with it 2020. Otherwise they will go down. Even the show is nothing special if you look to other Artists
TBG01
Axwell lover

Post TBG0111 Sep 2019, 12:28

The next show is the final announced one, yeah?

After than I can see a new countdown going up with it counting down to an announcement for a US tour next year. In the meantime the online store will be back open with some super exclusive Christmas themed SHM merchandise. We'll also get some cryptic messages on Instagram with some "deep" philosopher quotes from Steve about the environment and to be grateful for what you have, "money isn't everything" etc, posted from his new £1000+ iPhone on his private jet en route to his mansion in LA to take the winter off work. Ultra will come around and thats when they'll release a single.
S-A
I worship Axwell

Post S-A11 Sep 2019, 15:52

TBG01 wrote:
11 Sep 2019, 12:28

After than I can see a new countdown going up with it counting down to an announcement for a US tour next year. In the meantime the online store will be back open with some super exclusive Christmas themed SHM merchandise. We'll also get some cryptic messages on Instagram with some "deep" philosopher quotes from Steve about the environment and to be grateful for what you have, "money isn't everything" etc, posted from his new £1000+ iPhone on his private jet en route to his mansion in LA to take the winter off work. Ultra will come around and thats when they'll release a single.
Lel...pretty accurate
House5
I worship Axwell
DJ Gear: Denon DN-MC6000
VirtualDJ Pro

Post House511 Sep 2019, 18:10

TBG01 wrote:

You, sir, have just won the forum.

In all seriousness, I can see and understand that they would road test the IDs for this tour before polishing them for good and releasing them! Remember Ax and his 2 years delays between 1st play of a demo and the release?
"You showed us, and the world, that Paris is much more than the Eiffel Tower and Mona Lisa..."
Axwell, Bercy @ Paris, Saturday, December the 8th 2012.

Luigi vs. House5...
davidov.ic
I worship Axwell
Send private message https://open.spotify.com/user/dtvvdm/playlist/19XMyB87KCPV1dedcimn8B davidov1c davidov.ic davidov_ic

Post davidov.ic15 Sep 2019, 14:03

TBG01 wrote:

If all you do is complain and slander them, leave the forum and don't be a fan at all.
mrjoselledo
I worship Axwell
Send private message Mrjoselledo

Post mrjoselledo15 Sep 2019, 15:58

davidov.ic wrote:
15 Sep 2019, 14:03
TBG01 wrote:

If all you do is complain and slander them, leave the forum and don't be a fan at all.
Actually, even though I don’t entirely agree with all the complaints, the forum is a place for debate where we’ve always expressed our opinion. I was very fed up when the released the lifetime passes instead of music but not for that I’ll stop being a fan.
TBG01
Axwell lover

Post TBG0115 Sep 2019, 19:18

davidov.ic wrote:
TBG01 wrote:

So being a fan means you can have no complaints? You can't criticize them? Damn, I wouldn't have travelled all the way to Stockholm to see them if I knew I wasn't a real fan.
LouisDlcr Online
I worship Axwell
DJ Gear: Traktor

Post LouisDlcr Online16 Sep 2019, 08:21

TBG01 wrote:
15 Sep 2019, 19:18
davidov.ic wrote:
TBG01 wrote:

So being a fan means you can have no complaints? You can't criticize them? Damn, I wouldn't have travelled all the way to Stockholm to see them if I knew I wasn't a real fan.
Go tell that to Steve, he thinks he’s a kind of god that no one should blame but he’s just a kid that doesn’t accept that people complain about him ...
hedz Online
I worship Axwell
Send private message helderdiniz

Post hedz Online16 Sep 2019, 10:20

mrjoselledo wrote:
15 Sep 2019, 15:58
davidov.ic wrote:
TBG01 wrote:

Actually, even though I don’t entirely agree with all the complaints, the forum is a place for debate where we’ve always expressed our opinion. I was very fed up when the released the lifetime passes instead of music but not for that I’ll stop being a fan.
The sarcasm kinda went over your head :D he's just mocking Steve's constant sayings to not criticize.
I've started uploading my mashes on Youtube also: https://youtube.com/user/hedzmusic // https://soundcloud.com/helderdiniz