Swedish House Mafia Thread

Releases, remixes, unreleased music & projects.
christina98
Axwell fan
Send private message christina_kouroukli

Post christina9810 Jan 2021, 17:41

Latest post of the previous page:

Livestream??? Don't get our hopes up.
atalibacarpes
I worship Axwell
Send private message atalibacarpes

Post atalibacarpes12 Jan 2021, 16:27

Probably just Ingrosso.
So wake me up when it's all over. When I'm wiser and I'm older.
Fran44
Axwell fan

Post Fran4412 Jan 2021, 17:37

At least we know one of them is alive.

Despite I am new (writting, not reading) and I know it has been commented before, this situation is very disappointing. No music, no sets, no news about any of them... I expected more than this
atalibacarpes
I worship Axwell

Post atalibacarpes12 Jan 2021, 20:48

image.png
It looks like IGB will be different in 2021.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Your Name
True fan

Post Your Name12 Jan 2021, 21:50

Hoping for a release this year
jaime_7
I worship Axwell

Post jaime_712 Jan 2021, 22:49

atalibacarpes wrote:
12 Jan 2021, 20:48
image.png

I find the naming interesting. "Live 2019 version"? Sounds like the title you'd put on a song that belongs to a live CD. I don't want to create false hope, but could they release the Stockholm shows in Blu-ray/streaming? Would be amazing.

Talking about releasing live sets, recently I watched again the press conference they did in October 2018 to announce the Stockholm shows. Axwell said about the Ultra reunion: "I know that people only saw the livestream from one wide angle, and that they were disappointed, but it was made on purpose, to save something for later". Is it too late to still have hope for a release of the reunion set? Probably. Yet here I am :lol:
"It's Swedish House Mafia for life this time" - Axwell, 25/03/2018
atalibacarpes
I worship Axwell

Post atalibacarpes12 Jan 2021, 23:57

jaime_7 wrote:
12 Jan 2021, 22:49
atalibacarpes wrote:
12 Jan 2021, 20:48
image.png

I find the naming interesting. "Live 2019 version"? Sounds like the title you'd put on a song that belongs to a live CD. I don't want to create false hope, but could they release the Stockholm shows in Blu-ray/streaming? Would be amazing.

Talking about releasing live sets, recently I watched again the press conference they did in October 2018 to announce the Stockholm shows. Axwell said about the Ultra reunion: "I know that people only saw the livestream from one wide angle, and that they were disappointed, but it was made on purpose, to save something for later". Is it too late to still have hope for a release of the reunion set? Probably. Yet here I am :lol:
Based on some posts from one of the crew guys', they really do have recorded in HQ/Video Angle the 2018 reunion set.

But the timing has gone, I really doubt it that 3 years after they would do some release like that.

I really don't know what to expect, but understand that they maybe wanted to see their kids grow up a little bit and feel the "EDM Market" before make a step.

And I keep using the Gesaffelstein/Daft Punk example:
- Comeback
- Cool songs/shows
- Make money
- Back home
- Disappear
- Repeat

:lol:
KryGenetic
Axwell fan
Send private message https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxV77tw6RqOcx4p9mEd4RgA?disable_polymer=true KryGenetic KryGenetic KryGeneticOfficial

Post KryGenetic14 Jan 2021, 09:15

I think that - naturally - the boys have worked, even alone, over these years. Most likely this live version will be released as a bonus track on a (I think) future comeback album.
At the moment we have this live version of IGB, UIA, the Ingrosso's story house track, 2 Ultra IDs and at this point an improved version (?) of IGB. Maybe there aren't many tracks to make an album (or yes, we don't know unfortunately) but for an EP, probably yes.
Let's also remember that Axtone, according to what they told us, also has an Axwell cut for 2021 (which in my opinion is a cut of "Losing Focus" by Marc Benjamin, Marcus Santoro & David Pietras, but it could also be a cut of a new track). So I'm sure that the contents from the boys and their labels will not be lacking.
I'm only sorry to not see more house music on Ingrosso's label, the Refune… Too bad.
Of course, all I have written are my own personal guesses and none of this has been confirmed except for the alleged Axwell Cut release date.
Sorry for my long comment guys! :)
Kry
atalibacarpes
I worship Axwell

Post atalibacarpes15 Jan 2021, 02:16

"Visual guy" with something on the pocket:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJ9g4PiFK1N ... _copy_link
ALXHRLMS
I worship Axwell

Post ALXHRLMS15 Jan 2021, 10:38

Im expecting something to happen in the next months tbh. There's so much going on and so much rumors at the moment, that i don't believe its the ususal hype talk anymore
jarmas01
I worship Axwell
Send private message djesusarmas
DJ Gear: DDJ-SB2

Post jarmas0115 Jan 2021, 18:41

It Gets Better Remix/Remake its released
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OOudJag3JRE