Axwell Λ Ingrosso & Years - ID [Axtone]

Releases, remixes, unreleased music & projects.
htucker7
Axwell fan
Send private message harrisnmusic harrisnmusic
DJ Gear: CDJ2000NXS2, DJM 900NXS2

Post htucker718 Dec 2020, 17:01

Latest post of the previous page:

The problem is they really could've released it. I mean if Last Call got a release 7 years later, then Bliss could've as well. Releasing music during the holidays isn't a wise choice, but since this ID is so monumental streams on streaming services would go through the roof. But again I'm really doubtful that it'll be released before the year ends.
trilogy
Axwell fan

Post trilogy19 Dec 2020, 01:37

pretty sure its core audience throughout the years are already finished with bliss. there's still some hopeful people left but it's enough of a blessing that there's already a hq version of the song already. i thought this wasn't even supposed to be tentatively released until people pestered years and ax into giving them news about it?

i'm not really saying anything of value though so take this as you will
htucker7
Axwell fan
Send private message harrisnmusic harrisnmusic
DJ Gear: CDJ2000NXS2, DJM 900NXS2

Post htucker719 Dec 2020, 19:37

trilogy wrote:
19 Dec 2020, 01:37
pretty sure its core audience throughout the years are already finished with bliss. there's still some hopeful people left but it's enough of a blessing that there's already a hq version of the song already. i thought this wasn't even supposed to be tentatively released until people pestered years and ax into giving them news about it?

i'm not really saying anything of value though so take this as you will
Yeah I agree. When Years made that comment about it coming this year, I think he really was planning to release it. But COVID probably messed everything up.