M.E.G. & N.E.R.A.K. - Ethnos [Axtone]

Releases, remixes, unreleased music & projects.
Ctirad89
I worship Axwell
https://www.facebook.com/Jespersound
DJ Gear: Traktor, Sennheiser

Post by Ctirad89 » Thu Feb 11, 2016 6:07 pm

Another track from the Axwell's list of upcoming Axtone tracks is on his instagram. This time it's M.E.G. & N.E.R.A.K. 'Ethnos'. Even Shapov played this track in his mix for Diplo & Friends!

Axwell instagram: https://www.instagram.com/p/BBp7tGJrmyD

And here's the rip from Shapov mix:
Last edited by Ctirad89 on Thu Feb 11, 2016 7:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
adrigarhouse
I worship Axwell

Post by adrigarhouse » Thu Feb 11, 2016 6:25 pm

Ctirad89 wrote:Another track from the Axwell's list of upcoming Axtone tracks is on his instagram. This time it's M.E.G. & N.E.R.A.K. 'Ethnos'. Even Shapov played this track in his mix for Diplo & Friends!

Axwell instagram: https://www.instagram.com/p/BBp7tGJrmyD

And here's the rip from Shapov mix:
big room groove, nothing special. Meg & Nerak are not that good to be on Axtone IMO...
"Please tell me..."
makateller
I worship Axwell

Post by makateller » Thu Feb 11, 2016 6:31 pm

i think it's not a bad track.
dperssonn
I worship Axwell

Post by dperssonn » Thu Feb 11, 2016 6:51 pm

I dont like where Axtone is going atm... Dont get me wrong this track is not bad. But we are used to expect magic tracks from Axtone and now it seems like the expectations are lower than before. In the past, every release was way above average and i think that the level of the releases we have to look forward to in 2016 is declining.

And also, Meg & Nerak does not belong on axtone, Shapov is more than enough to fulfill our big room desires!
Ax:O
I worship Axwell

Post by Ax:O » Thu Feb 11, 2016 7:12 pm

dperssonn wrote:I dont like where Axtone is going atm... Dont get me wrong this track is not bad. But we are used to expect magic tracks from Axtone and now it seems like the expectations are lower than before. In the past, every release was way above average and i think that the level of the releases we have to look forward to in 2016 is declining.

And also, Meg & Nerak does not belong on axtone, Shapov is more than enough to fulfill our big room desires!
I take your words and make them mine :p
enrico
I worship Axwell

Post by enrico » Thu Feb 11, 2016 7:28 pm

dperssonn wrote:I dont like where Axtone is going atm... Dont get me wrong this track is not bad. But we are used to expect magic tracks from Axtone and now it seems like the expectations are lower than before. In the past, every release was way above average and i think that the level of the releases we have to look forward to in 2016 is declining.

I wholeheartedly agree. Shapov's stuff is more than enough.
Seveli13
I worship Axwell

Post by Seveli13 » Thu Feb 11, 2016 7:48 pm

Watch out Revealed Recordings, here comes Axtone... :lol:
camheine
I worship Axwell

Post by camheine » Thu Feb 11, 2016 8:11 pm

I've noticed that too, I haven't fallen in love with a single track axtone has put out in ages. We're not even getting many melodic actual songs now, just different club tracks. I'm worried.

Edit: Looked back through the catalog, the last song I properly loved was maybe paradigm, definetly feel the pressure and definetly arms around me. That's like 2014. I want tracks like I Am, Starlight, COTU, Committed to Sparkle Motion, something that actually makes me feel something and uplifts me.
"Those who dance are considered insane by those who cannot hear the music."
Didas
I worship Axwell

Post by Didas » Thu Feb 11, 2016 8:27 pm

camheine wrote:

I've noticed that too, I haven't fallen in love with a single track axtone has put out in ages. We're not even getting many melodic actual songs now, just different club tracks. I'm worried.

Edit: Looked back through the catalog, the last song I properly loved was maybe paradigm, definetly feel the pressure and definetly arms around me. That's like 2014. I want tracks like I Am, Starlight, COTU, Committed to Sparkle Motion, something that actually makes me feel something and uplifts me.

not even Torn Apart original or Klahr's remix? :shock: and Waiting For So Long ?

about this track? skipped, I'll pass forward. Waiting for the ID's of Devi. Those deserve Axtone ;)
"When I'm making music I try to create something that is different... something that makes my ears happy.."
NotAxwell
NotModerator

Post by NotAxwell » Thu Feb 11, 2016 8:42 pm

And here I am again. I like those tracks way way more than tracks like paradigm and torn apart :roll: