AXT??? Eddie Thoneick - Everyday [Axtone]

Releases, remixes, unreleased music & projects.
User avatar
VatodelaGamesa Send private message
True fan
Posts: 199
Joined: 04 Aug 2016
Location: Ciudad Victoria, México.
DJ Gear: Pioneer DDJ-SX2

Post by VatodelaGamesa » 19 Jul 2018, 01:50

Latest post of the previous page:

S-A wrote:
18 Jul 2018, 14:20
C'mon guys, that song sucks. I'm waiting for some new DOD
That new Will K x Jebu x Antoine Delvig collab is fire
User avatar
Vinelli Send private message
I worship Axwell
https://soundcloud.com/axwell-forum-radio
Posts: 3160
Joined: 04 Aug 2009
Location: Rotterdam City Of Love, The Netherlands

Post by Vinelli » 21 Jul 2018, 11:07

Only a few hours till whats prob gonna be the final version!!
Cowy Send private message
Axwell digger
Posts: 81
Joined: 20 Aug 2014

Post by Cowy » 21 Jul 2018, 12:38

Hype is real 😬
User avatar
Vinelli Send private message
I worship Axwell
https://soundcloud.com/axwell-forum-radio
Posts: 3160
Joined: 04 Aug 2009
Location: Rotterdam City Of Love, The Netherlands

Post by Vinelli » 21 Jul 2018, 19:15

Vinelli wrote:
21 Jul 2018, 11:07
Only a few hours till whats prob gonna be the final version!!
Only 2080 hours left!
User avatar
PoppyK Send private message
I worship Axwell
Posts: 314
Joined: 01 Nov 2016

Post by PoppyK » 21 Jul 2018, 19:16

Vinelli wrote:
21 Jul 2018, 19:15
Vinelli wrote:
21 Jul 2018, 11:07
Only a few hours till whats prob gonna be the final version!!
Only 2080 hours left!
Next year FOR SURE!!!
User avatar
jaime_7 Send private message
True fan
Posts: 196
Joined: 04 Oct 2016
Location: Madrid, Spain

Post by jaime_7 » 21 Jul 2018, 19:20

PoppyK wrote:
21 Jul 2018, 19:16
Vinelli wrote:
21 Jul 2018, 19:15
Vinelli wrote:
21 Jul 2018, 11:07
Only a few hours till whats prob gonna be the final version!!
Only 2080 hours left!
Next year FOR SURE!!!
Summer 2019 HERE WE GO!!!!!
"It's Swedish House Mafia for life this time" - Axwell, 25/03/2018
User avatar
PATWELL Send private message
I worship Axwell
Posts: 341
Joined: 16 Aug 2016
Location: USA

Post by PATWELL » 21 Jul 2018, 19:24

Well I just wasted 1 hr & 15 min watching/listening to my first Axwell/AxIng set in a while JUST to listen for this track. The wait continues...can’t say I’m surprised.
"If the music makes you feel something before your brain tells you something, that's good."
- Axwell
User avatar
Schirmy Send private message
I worship Axwell
Posts: 636
Joined: 31 May 2016

Post by Schirmy » 21 Jul 2018, 19:32

Has anyone ever considered this song is not on Axtone? Like yeah, Axtone teased it on their Miami stories, which was 4 months ago. Maybe Eddie is planning to release it on Spinnin' or something where he doesn't have to wait forever.
Nothing But Love For You.
Cowy Send private message
Axwell digger
Posts: 81
Joined: 20 Aug 2014

Post by Cowy » 21 Jul 2018, 19:45

Can't believe he didn't play it :(
User avatar
Jerry98 Send private message
I worship Axwell
Posts: 267
Joined: 04 Dec 2017
Location: Italy

Post by Jerry98 » 21 Jul 2018, 19:57

As everyone just said, it's sad to know that probably we have to wait another year... :(
User avatar
LouisDlcr Send private message
I worship Axwell
Posts: 236
Joined: 01 Sep 2016
Location: Lille, France
DJ Gear: Traktor

Post by LouisDlcr » 21 Jul 2018, 20:12

Schirmy wrote:
21 Jul 2018, 19:32
Has anyone ever considered this song is not on Axtone? Like yeah, Axtone teased it on their Miami stories, which was 4 months ago. Maybe Eddie is planning to release it on Spinnin' or something where he doesn't have to wait forever.
Maybe it's for Kryteria but im sure it's for Axtone, they hyped it too much