AXT100!

Releases, remixes, unreleased music & projects.
Axachusetts
True fan
DJ Gear: Whatever a Wakandaman would use

Post Axachusetts12 Oct 2017, 19:33

So I'm kind of overly into catalog numbers, so despite recent [box] releases not being worthy, I'm still really hyped for Axtone's 100th release. Sour Milk is #95, so we really aren't that far off from the only milestone that matters (unless you think Ax will be alive to see AXT1000)!

Now we know of a few tracks that are signed to the label that have yet to be released (Matt Caseli & Alexander Polinsky - Losing My Mind, Tom Tyger - Black Key, Tom Staar - Come Together, IDs from Shapov, DOD, Pauls Paris, etc.) but honestly I'm not sure any of those should really be considered for 100. Pauls might have a masterpiece planned, however we don't really know what to expect there!

So what could it be? Here's hoping for some predictions from all of you. Could it be Lovestruck, Chasing Shadows, I Want You Everyday :o , a random remix from Kryder ala AXT050, Inside of Me :o , Acapellas Vol 4, DOD - Future Jack banger ID, Ax collab with Arty/DS/Morten/Klahr/Anzjon, or something we've never heard before???

Anzjøn
I worship Axwell

Post Anzjøn12 Oct 2017, 19:35

Axachusetts wrote:So I'm kind of overly into catalog numbers, so despite recent [box] releases not being worthy, I'm still really hyped for Axtone's 100th release. Sour Milk is #95, so we really aren't that far off from the only milestone that matters (unless you think Ax will be alive to see AXT1000)!

Now we know of a few tracks that are signed to the label that have yet to be released (Matt Caseli & Alexander Polinsky - Losing My Mind, Tom Tyger - Black Key, Tom Staar - Come Together, IDs from Shapov, DOD, Pauls Paris, etc.) but honestly I'm not sure any of those should really be considered for 100. Pauls might have a masterpiece planned, however we don't really know what to expect there!

So what could it be? Here's hoping for some predictions from all of you. Could it be Lovestruck, Chasing Shadows, I Want You Everyday :o , a random remix from Kryder ala AXT050, Inside of Me :o , Acapellas Vol 4, DOD - Future Jack banger ID, Ax collab with Arty/DS/Morten/Klahr/Anzjon, or something we've never heard before???

Ax & Anzjøn collab confirmed
You can go crazy on the edge of my couch anytime, anywhere, any place.
Axachusetts
True fan
DJ Gear: Whatever a Wakandaman would use

Post Axachusetts12 Oct 2017, 19:41

/thread

and of course it's Axwell & Anzjøn - Beautiful Heartbeat, forgot about that
cotu
I worship Axwell
Send private message yannmiro

Post cotu12 Oct 2017, 19:59

I'll be really optimistic and say that if you're waiting for some track from years ago, then there's a 99,9% chance that you're gonna get disappointed. BUT it'll surely be more special that nearly every release by Axtone this year.
Why don't people do the things they say they're gonna do, before it's too late
No point in sitting and wondering 'cause it's your right to choose your own thing
Ruben1
I worship Axwell

Post Ruben112 Oct 2017, 23:48

An Axwell EP would be the best thing! (With Everyday ID, collab' with Pauls Paris...etc)
'Turn of your brain and turn on your heart'.
Schirmy
I worship Axwell

Post Schirmy13 Oct 2017, 00:10

Just in a realistic view, it would be a Pauls Paris or Ax remix or something. I Want You Everyday needs at least 2 more years to age well and all those other confirmed IDs will come out before/after for sure. The unreleased stuff like Chasing Shadows, Lovestruck, etc are too ambiguous to make anything of them. AXT100 is too important to be a release from anyone other than Ax or Pauls.
Nothing But Love For You.
PATWELL
I worship Axwell

Post PATWELL13 Oct 2017, 01:06

I don’t wanna get my hopes up like I did for AXT50 only for it to end up being a remix that is far inferior to the original mix of a great track. Lol. But still gonna hope for the best.
"If the music makes you feel something before your brain tells you something, that's good."
- Axwell
Ax:O
I worship Axwell

Post Ax:O13 Oct 2017, 06:19

Schirmy wrote:Just in a realistic view, it would be a Pauls Paris or Ax remix or something. I Want You Everyday needs at least 2 more years to age well and all those other confirmed IDs will come out before/after for sure. The unreleased stuff like Chasing Shadows, Lovestruck, etc are too ambiguous to make anything of them. AXT100 is too important to be a release from anyone other than Ax or Pauls.
No offense to Paul Paris nor undermining him, but releasing one track doesn't make him THAT important for you guys to be comparing him to Axwell.
hrvoje42
I worship Axwell

Post hrvoje4213 Oct 2017, 06:54

#AxwellDirtySouthDreamsAxtone100

Now spam the shit out of Axtone on twitter and facebook and wherever you can with that and maybe it happens, it wouldn't be the first time they listened to us when we were loud enough :)
sobieski902
I worship Axwell

Post sobieski90213 Oct 2017, 08:26

Gentlemen, dont forget to throw "Inside of Me" in the ring for AXT100 :)
Born in Germany, raised in music