David Pietras & Marcus Santoro - ID [Axtone]

Releases, remixes, unreleased music & projects.
Maltey96 Online
I worship Axwell
Send private message
Posts: 215
Joined: 07 Dec 2017

Post Maltey96 Online22 Jul 2018, 14:53

Latest post of the previous page:

How do you know that it's David Pietras & Marcus Santoro?
User avatar
LouisDlcr Online
I worship Axwell
Send private message
Posts: 368
Joined: 01 Sep 2016
Location: Lille, France
DJ Gear: Traktor

Post LouisDlcr Online22 Jul 2018, 15:26

Maltey96 wrote:
22 Jul 2018, 14:53
How do you know that it's David Pietras & Marcus Santoro?
maybe because of this ? :D

https://streamable.com/qw43c
User avatar
hedz
I worship Axwell
Send private message helderdiniz
Posts: 3170
Joined: 29 Jan 2012
Location: Porto, Portugal

Post hedz23 Jul 2018, 18:07

What a great track! I'm really hyped.
Checkout my stuff on Soundcloud 👇
https://soundcloud.com/helderdiniz/wast ... edz-reboot
User avatar
Vinelli
I worship Axwell
Send private message https://soundcloud.com/axwell-forum-radio
Posts: 3219
Joined: 04 Aug 2009
Location: Rotterdam City Of Love, The Netherlands

Post Vinelli23 Jul 2018, 21:20

Didas wrote:
22 Jul 2018, 14:16
Rename this to the ID played by Axwell, David Pietras & Marcus Santoro - ID [Axtone]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNxsuXZBQG0 min 27.45
Sorry but a huge meh from me. Nothing new or interesting about this
enrico
I worship Axwell
Send private message
Posts: 1596
Joined: 01 Mar 2012

Post enrico28 Jul 2018, 08:16

Vinelli wrote:
23 Jul 2018, 21:20
Didas wrote:
22 Jul 2018, 14:16
Rename this to the ID played by Axwell, David Pietras & Marcus Santoro - ID [Axtone]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNxsuXZBQG0 min 27.45
Sorry but a huge meh from me. Nothing new or interesting about this
Same here, definitely neither interesting nor fresh.
User avatar
Jorknor
Axwell digger
Send private message
Posts: 87
Joined: 29 May 2017
Location: Netherlands
DJ Gear: rokit 5 krk sub to listen to there stuff :p

Post Jorknor03 Aug 2018, 18:09

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNxsuXZBQG0 ( 1:06:00 ) what song is that is it from david and marcus ?

Tracklist says it is :O
Vince Kade
I worship Axwell
Send private message
Posts: 395
Joined: 27 May 2016
Location: New York

Post Vince Kade04 Aug 2018, 00:40

Jorknor wrote:
03 Aug 2018, 18:09
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNxsuXZBQG0 ( 1:06:00 ) what song is that is it from david and marcus ?

Tracklist says it is :O
Marcus Santoro & Rohan Shenoy - ID
enrico
I worship Axwell
Send private message
Posts: 1596
Joined: 01 Mar 2012

Post enrico19 Aug 2018, 09:26

Vince Kade wrote:
04 Aug 2018, 00:40
Jorknor wrote:
03 Aug 2018, 18:09
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNxsuXZBQG0 ( 1:06:00 ) what song is that is it from david and marcus ?

Tracklist says it is :O
Marcus Santoro & Rohan Shenoy - ID
Was also played in the new Beats 1 Mix (timestamp 41:19): https://www.1001tracklists.com/tracklis ... 08-17.html
User avatar
jz1
Administrator
Send private message https://www.axwellforum.com axwellforum axwellforum
Posts: 502
Joined: 12 Feb 2012
Location: The Netherlands
DJ Gear: Spotify

Post jz127 Aug 2018, 13:58

Heres rebroadcast of the liveset from Marcus Santoro at Unite

Tracklist:
https://www.1001tracklists.com/tracklis ... 07-28.html


David Pietras & Marcus Santoro - ID: 44:10
Marcus Santoro & Rohan Shenoy - ID: 17:30 (with drop)
More Life
User avatar
abrown94
I worship Axwell
Send private message
Posts: 500
Joined: 13 Nov 2014

Post abrown9404 Dec 2018, 15:04

Out on a limb, but do we think there’s a chance this is one of these two tracks?
147F1ACB-92FF-4DE6-BB8F-CAED1A50CA48.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
Ruben1
I worship Axwell
Send private message
Posts: 269
Joined: 21 Dec 2015
Location: Paris, France

Post Ruben104 Dec 2018, 20:59

abrown94 wrote:
04 Dec 2018, 15:04
Out on a limb, but do we think there’s a chance this is one of these two tracks?

147F1ACB-92FF-4DE6-BB8F-CAED1A50CA48.jpeg
I hope it's the one with David Pietras, love the vibe from this one :)
'Turn of your brain and turn on your heart'.