AXT112E Axwell - Nobody Else

Releases, remixes, unreleased music & projects.
User avatar
John_Cove Send private message
I worship Axwell
Posts: 316
Joined: 14 Mar 2012
DJ Gear: 2 CDJ 400 & 1 DJM 350

Post by John_Cove » 24 Nov 2018, 21:21

Latest post of the previous page:

Didas wrote:
24 Nov 2018, 16:31
Its a great track in hq. Step by step he’s coming Back. Glad they premiered this on the radio just like the oldtimes. Hes still the K I N G
I guess there is a lot of fanboying with you, I don't get how this track makes him a KING :?:
This is not a groundbreaking track people will talk about for several years IMO.
Listen to my mixes:
https://soundcloud.com/martymcflymusic
User avatar
WeAreAxing Send private message
True fan
http://www.facebook.com/weareaxing
Posts: 177
Joined: 14 Jun 2016

Post by WeAreAxing » 24 Nov 2018, 22:18

Really good to see that Steve played it last night:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BqkgTzunyfS ... jxuioxpgby
Follow us for daily Axwell Λ Ingrosso content: http://www.facebook.com/weareaxing / http://www.instagram.com/weareaxing
User avatar
Vinelli Send private message
I worship Axwell
https://soundcloud.com/axwell-forum-radio
Posts: 3160
Joined: 04 Aug 2009
Location: Rotterdam City Of Love, The Netherlands

Post by Vinelli » 25 Nov 2018, 12:27

John_Cove wrote:
24 Nov 2018, 21:21
Didas wrote:
24 Nov 2018, 16:31
Its a great track in hq. Step by step he’s coming Back. Glad they premiered this on the radio just like the oldtimes. Hes still the K I N G
I guess there is a lot of fanboying with you, I don't get how this track makes him a KING :?:
This is not a groundbreaking track people will talk about for several years IMO.
Not every track ax has made was on a godlike level. Its just really exciting seeing him make a song like this, or seeing a solo ax song again.

The last true solo axwell song was cotu ffs, so Im damn happy we finally getting something completely fresh from him.
User avatar
Jerry98 Send private message
I worship Axwell
Posts: 267
Joined: 04 Dec 2017
Location: Italy

Post by Jerry98 » 25 Nov 2018, 13:33

Vinelli wrote:
25 Nov 2018, 12:27
John_Cove wrote:
24 Nov 2018, 21:21
Didas wrote:
24 Nov 2018, 16:31
Its a great track in hq. Step by step he’s coming Back. Glad they premiered this on the radio just like the oldtimes. Hes still the K I N G
I guess there is a lot of fanboying with you, I don't get how this track makes him a KING :?:
This is not a groundbreaking track people will talk about for several years IMO.
Not every track ax has made was on a godlike level. Its just really exciting seeing him make a song like this, or seeing a solo ax song again.

The last true solo axwell song was cotu ffs, so Im damn happy we finally getting something completely fresh from him.
Actually it was Waiting for So Long
Maximillion Send private message
I worship Axwell
http://www.minichamps.de
Posts: 258
Joined: 04 Jun 2008
Location: Aachen
DJ Gear: 3 x CDJ 1000 MK3
DJM 800
2 x Technics 1210 SL
Sennheiser HD 25

Post by Maximillion » 25 Nov 2018, 17:18

Small club, great soundsystem = banging sound!

Finally something from Axwell and I really really like it!

forget all these comparisons from the past, make no sense, just enjoy the moment!
User avatar
Vinelli Send private message
I worship Axwell
https://soundcloud.com/axwell-forum-radio
Posts: 3160
Joined: 04 Aug 2009
Location: Rotterdam City Of Love, The Netherlands

Post by Vinelli » 25 Nov 2018, 22:58

Jerry98 wrote:
25 Nov 2018, 13:33
Vinelli wrote:
25 Nov 2018, 12:27
John_Cove wrote:
24 Nov 2018, 21:21


I guess there is a lot of fanboying with you, I don't get how this track makes him a KING :?:
This is not a groundbreaking track people will talk about for several years IMO.

Not every track ax has made was on a godlike level. Its just really exciting seeing him make a song like this, or seeing a solo ax song again.

The last true solo axwell song was cotu ffs, so Im damn happy we finally getting something completely fresh from him.
Actually it was Waiting for So Long
That was an old song too
Maltey96 Send private message
True fan
Posts: 177
Joined: 07 Dec 2017

Post by Maltey96 » 26 Nov 2018, 17:06

Got the Extended Mix + Radio Edit from a promo pool today. Extended is 4:45 and Radio Edit is 3:57.

Edit: I won‘t send the files to anyone, but there‘s already a Youtube video:
https://youtu.be/t4P8187EN5c
User avatar
House5 Send private message
I worship Axwell
Posts: 1772
Joined: 23 Jul 2012
Location: France
DJ Gear: Denon DN-MC6000
VirtualDJ Pro

Post by House5 » 26 Nov 2018, 22:10

Okay it's growing on me...

I guess this is the new club standard of today, and Ax nailed it. If this allows him to fully focus on huge SHM productions for next year, then I happily welcome this. Remember how he made his radio version of Falling before unleashing COTU Remode? I hope the same is gonna happen with SHM!
"You showed us, and the world, that Paris is much more than the Eiffel Tower and Mona Lisa..."
Axwell, Bercy @ Paris, Saturday, December the 8th 2012.

Luigi vs. House5...
User avatar
Elroy Send private message
I worship Axwell
Posts: 387
Joined: 27 May 2016
Location: The Netherlands

Post by Elroy » 28 Nov 2018, 16:34

Any idea on when it'll be released? Need this tune for the long school hours grind.
joan_x Send private message
Axwell lover
Posts: 33
Joined: 30 Oct 2016

Post by joan_x » 28 Nov 2018, 17:15

Elroy wrote:
28 Nov 2018, 16:34
Any idea on when it'll be released? Need this tune for the long school hours grind.
This Friday 11/30
User avatar
jarmas01 Send private message
I worship Axwell
djesusarmas
Posts: 308
Joined: 03 Aug 2016
Location: Tijuana, México
DJ Gear: DDJ-SB2

Post by jarmas01 » 30 Nov 2018, 00:16