AXT112E Axwell - Nobody Else

  • Release Date: 30 Nov 2018


Releases, remixes, unreleased music & projects.
User avatar
ALXHRLMS
I worship Axwell
Send private message
Posts: 238
Joined: 06 Nov 2014
Location: Germany

Post ALXHRLMS13 Apr 2019, 04:33

Latest post of the previous page:

hedz wrote:
07 Apr 2019, 21:22
Holy shit, I actually wish that was a remix.
Obviously it is an official remix

https://weraveyou.com/2019/04/third-par ... -together/
User avatar
jaime_7
I worship Axwell
Send private message
Posts: 271
Joined: 04 Oct 2016
Location: Madrid, Spain

Post jaime_713 Apr 2019, 18:18

ALXHRLMS wrote:
13 Apr 2019, 04:33
hedz wrote:
07 Apr 2019, 21:22
Holy shit, I actually wish that was a remix.
Obviously it is an official remix

https://weraveyou.com/2019/04/third-par ... -together/
I hope they release it on Axtone and not on their label. It's been a long time since Axtone released a track with that "epic progressive house" sound.
"It's Swedish House Mafia for life this time" - Axwell, 25/03/2018
User avatar
LouisDlcr
I worship Axwell
Send private message
Posts: 461
Joined: 01 Sep 2016
Location: Lille, France
DJ Gear: Traktor

Post LouisDlcr13 Apr 2019, 21:07

jaime_7 wrote:
13 Apr 2019, 18:18
ALXHRLMS wrote:
13 Apr 2019, 04:33
hedz wrote:
07 Apr 2019, 21:22
Holy shit, I actually wish that was a remix.
Obviously it is an official remix

https://weraveyou.com/2019/04/third-par ... -together/
I hope they release it on Axtone and not on their label. It's been a long time since Axtone released a track with that "epic progressive house" sound.
Exactly, last time was in "The Way" remix pack ;)
User avatar
hedz
I worship Axwell
Send private message helderdiniz
Posts: 3218
Joined: 29 Jan 2012
Location: Porto, Portugal

Post hedz14 Apr 2019, 21:58

ALXHRLMS wrote:
13 Apr 2019, 04:33
hedz wrote:
07 Apr 2019, 21:22
Holy shit, I actually wish that was a remix.
Obviously it is an official remix

https://weraveyou.com/2019/04/third-par ... -together/
Not that obvious, considering they've done countless unofficial remixes in the past but yea mate :D
I've started uploading my mashes on Youtube also: https://youtube.com/user/hedzmusic // https://soundcloud.com/helderdiniz
Maltey96
I worship Axwell
Send private message
Posts: 220
Joined: 07 Dec 2017

Post Maltey9601 May 2019, 08:29

According to reddit the A-Trak Remix gets released this week.
User avatar
jz1
Administrator
Send private message https://www.axwellforum.com axwellforum axwellforum
Posts: 511
Joined: 12 Feb 2012
Location: The Netherlands
DJ Gear: Spotify

Post jz101 May 2019, 10:59

Maltey96 wrote:
01 May 2019, 08:29
According to reddit the A-Trak Remix gets released this week.
Also the 1991 remix!
image.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
More Life
Maltey96
I worship Axwell
Send private message
Posts: 220
Joined: 07 Dec 2017

Post Maltey9601 May 2019, 12:19

jz1 wrote:
01 May 2019, 10:59
Maltey96 wrote:
01 May 2019, 08:29
According to reddit the A-Trak Remix gets released this week.
Also the 1991 remix!
image.png
Niiice! Didn't know the DnB Mix is from 1991.
jdg1621
Axwell lover
Send private message
Posts: 49
Joined: 13 Sep 2018

Post jdg162101 May 2019, 15:06

Not surprised they're coming the week SHM returns! This is gonna be a fun remix EP for sure!
User avatar
LouisDlcr
I worship Axwell
Send private message
Posts: 461
Joined: 01 Sep 2016
Location: Lille, France
DJ Gear: Traktor

Post LouisDlcr01 May 2019, 17:38

A-Trak remix will be released this friday as the first Nobody Else remix, confirmed on Axtone stories
User avatar
LouisDlcr
I worship Axwell
Send private message
Posts: 461
Joined: 01 Sep 2016
Location: Lille, France
DJ Gear: Traktor

Post LouisDlcr01 May 2019, 19:27

User avatar
Gretch'
Axwell digger
Send private message
Posts: 59
Joined: 18 Oct 2017

Post Gretch'01 May 2019, 20:33

Maltey96 wrote:
01 May 2019, 12:19
jz1 wrote:
01 May 2019, 10:59
Maltey96 wrote:
01 May 2019, 08:29
According to reddit the A-Trak Remix gets released this week.
Also the 1991 remix!
image.png
Niiice! Didn't know the DnB Mix is from 1991.
Me too but in the end it makes a lot of sense since 1991 is the new alias of Koncept who made the COTU DnB remix back then !