AXT112E Axwell - Nobody Else

  • Release Date: 30 Nov 2018


Releases, remixes, unreleased music & projects.
Maltey96
True fan
Send private message
Posts: 196
Joined: 07 Dec 2017

Post Maltey9610 May 2019, 07:14

Latest post of the previous page:

Love it, what an energy!
renegade
True fan
Send private message
Posts: 152
Joined: 10 May 2017
DJ Gear: ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Post renegade10 May 2019, 14:25

Both remixes are nice 👍
User avatar
jarmas01
I worship Axwell
Send private message djesusarmas
Posts: 321
Joined: 03 Aug 2016
Location: Tijuana, México
DJ Gear: DDJ-SB2

Post jarmas0110 May 2019, 15:08

Third Party Remix out next week?
mwaf
True fan
Send private message
Posts: 102
Joined: 13 Nov 2016

Post mwaf10 May 2019, 15:49

jarmas01 wrote:
10 May 2019, 15:08
Third Party Remix out next week?
Is that really a thing? Thought they just used the vocal sample since they love using vocal samples haha
User avatar
LouisDlcr
I worship Axwell
Send private message
Posts: 321
Joined: 01 Sep 2016
Location: Lille, France
DJ Gear: Traktor

Post LouisDlcr10 May 2019, 16:05

mwaf wrote:
10 May 2019, 15:49
jarmas01 wrote:
10 May 2019, 15:08
Third Party Remix out next week?
Is that really a thing? Thought they just used the vocal sample since they love using vocal samples haha
They told in some interviews that they have a "big remix" coming soon :D
Cowy
Axwell digger
Send private message
Posts: 87
Joined: 20 Aug 2014

Post Cowy10 May 2019, 19:18

Sick free remix by Erick Kasell out now

https://soundcloud.com/erick-kasell/nob ... sell-remix
User avatar
jaime_7
I worship Axwell
Send private message
Posts: 237
Joined: 04 Oct 2016
Location: Madrid, Spain

Post jaime_720 Jun 2019, 22:27

Nobody Else (Third Party Remix) at 28:42, taken from the livestream at Nameless Festival couple weekends ago. Sounds as big as it looked from the previews. Might be the best song released in Axtone in a looong time.
https://www.facebook.com/namelessmusicf ... 810970285/
"It's Swedish House Mafia for life this time" - Axwell, 25/03/2018
User avatar
jarmas01
I worship Axwell
Send private message djesusarmas
Posts: 321
Joined: 03 Aug 2016
Location: Tijuana, México
DJ Gear: DDJ-SB2

Post jarmas0121 Jun 2019, 03:46

User avatar
House5 Online
I worship Axwell
Send private message
Posts: 1815
Joined: 23 Jul 2012
Location: France
DJ Gear: Denon DN-MC6000
VirtualDJ Pro

Post House5 Online21 Jun 2019, 08:09

Nice tune! Kinda feels weird to hear such a take on Nobody Else, which is originally far from that kind of music. But it's nice to bring variety!
"You showed us, and the world, that Paris is much more than the Eiffel Tower and Mona Lisa..."
Axwell, Bercy @ Paris, Saturday, December the 8th 2012.

Luigi vs. House5...
User avatar
Jerry98
I worship Axwell
Send private message
Posts: 333
Joined: 04 Dec 2017
Location: Italy

Post Jerry9821 Jun 2019, 17:32

jaime_7 wrote:
20 Jun 2019, 22:27
Nobody Else (Third Party Remix) at 28:42, taken from the livestream at Nameless Festival couple weekends ago. Sounds as big as it looked from the previews. Might be the best song released in Axtone in a looong time.
https://www.facebook.com/namelessmusicf ... 810970285/
Yeah, really great remix!

This was the first time I heard them live. They had only 50 minutes, but they did an amazing set and I fucking cried a bit at the end :lol:
One of my two favourite sets from Nameless this year!