Jax Jones & Martin Solveig pres. Europa ft. Madison Beer - All Day And Night (Axwell Remix)

• Release Date: 28 Jun 2019

Releases, remixes, unreleased music & projects.
House5
I worship Axwell
DJ Gear: Denon DN-MC6000
VirtualDJ Pro

Post House529 Jun 2019, 10:12

Latest post of the previous page:

To be fair, I listened to it on Spotify, and the remix kinda reminds me a bit of this kind of Axwell remixes:

His Love 4 You remix:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzYd2cRoG9Y

His Jump remix:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9rnbGJTgpU

So it's a nice little Ax remix in fact! I didn't feel it but the core of the released version is quite close to the kind of remixes posted above I think
"You showed us, and the world, that Paris is much more than the Eiffel Tower and Mona Lisa..."
Axwell, Bercy @ Paris, Saturday, December the 8th 2012.

Luigi vs. House5...
enrico
I worship Axwell

Post enrico29 Jun 2019, 13:18

Uuuuh... what is happening.

Yeah the first part of the break totally has "Nobody Else" vibes. The looped vocals after that and the buildup... well, not so much.

But the bassline of the first drop definitely got some elements from his Let It Go remix which sounds great. It's got groove. The second drop is really different in regards to the vibe and is a bit weird to my ears. Could have gotten a different treatment. Perhaps a remode will have a more consistent "sound".
Last edited by enrico on 29 Jun 2019, 16:11, edited 1 time in total.
camheine
I worship Axwell

Post camheine29 Jun 2019, 15:21

This is fucking sick, finally some Axwell I like again :D
"Those who dance are considered insane by those who cannot hear the music."
House5
I worship Axwell
DJ Gear: Denon DN-MC6000
VirtualDJ Pro

Post House529 Jun 2019, 15:56

It's nice to see people gaining faith in Ax again! I guess we have potential good times ahead of us 8-)
"You showed us, and the world, that Paris is much more than the Eiffel Tower and Mona Lisa..."
Axwell, Bercy @ Paris, Saturday, December the 8th 2012.

Luigi vs. House5...
CHUD
I worship Axwell

Post CHUD29 Jun 2019, 18:35

Decent track, I personally love the second drop. But I feel like this is not really up to the quality that I know Ax for. :D
TheShape
Axwell digger
Send private message itsLOGOSbitch

Post TheShape29 Jun 2019, 19:28

I like the entire song and look forward to the extended mix. The second drop is fire and I love the snare. Very inventive and slick. It really kicks with good car/home speakers. :up:
"Insert."
Burcks
Axwell lover
Send private message http://www.burcks.nl BurcksOfficial
DJ Gear: 2x Pioneer CDJ2000
1x DJM 800
FL Studio + Multiple VSTs
2x JBL LSR305
M-Audio KeyRig 49
My peaceful mind :)

Post Burcks30 Jun 2019, 06:57

Imals wrote:
28 Jun 2019, 18:50
Wow, this is awful. Huge Axwell fan for years but I can't believe how bad the production is on this one, was Shapov on vacation when Ax was working on it? What is going on in the second drop?!
Agree, second drop sounds to 'much' for me, like it's unfinished or something, the sounds are not clear and it sounds if the layers are totally wrong mixed. I like the idea what he wants there but it's not clear enough for my ears. But thats just my opinion ofcourse. Maybe I have to here it in the club first
rafaelversiani
Axwell lover

Post rafaelversiani30 Jun 2019, 15:19

You guys are very tough to our loved artists sometimes. I understand Axwell not being active on this forum, it would let any artist down to read some of the comments here.

We need to understand that music is art, which is a way for the artist to express himself. We can’t dictate how someone should express their creativity and moment in life. Artists and their music evolve, just like every human being in here. This is just a message to remember us to pause and reflect a little bit on how we’re supporting our artists, cause I’ve been realizing that negativity has been very present in this forum over the last few years.

Now, as for Axwell’s new remix, I thought it was very creative. Wasn’t expecting something like the second drop. I felt like he was very inspired by Camelphat on that second drop synth that people have been using in tech-house songs, but Axwell used it in a different way, and that is nice. I also felt a little bit of Let It Go vibes, which is pretty cool.
felipeabel
Axwell lover

Post felipeabel01 Jul 2019, 17:50

rafaelversiani wrote:
30 Jun 2019, 15:19
You guys are very tough to our loved artists sometimes. I understand Axwell not being active on this forum, it would let any artist down to read some of the comments here.

We need to understand that music is art, which is a way for the artist to express himself. We can’t dictate how someone should express their creativity and moment in life. Artists and their music evolve, just like every human being in here. This is just a message to remember us to pause and reflect a little bit on how we’re supporting our artists, cause I’ve been realizing that negativity has been very present in this forum over the last few years.

Now, as for Axwell’s new remix, I thought it was very creative. Wasn’t expecting something like the second drop. I felt like he was very inspired by Camelphat on that second drop synth that people have been using in tech-house songs, but Axwell used it in a different way, and that is nice. I also felt a little bit of Let It Go vibes, which is pretty cool.
I totally agree with you friend! This is art, not mathematics. Ax is always an inspiration!!!
TheShape
Axwell digger
Send private message itsLOGOSbitch

Post TheShape01 Jul 2019, 18:10

Still no extended mix anywhere?
"Insert."
Maltey96
I worship Axwell

Post Maltey9601 Jul 2019, 19:46

TheShape wrote:
01 Jul 2019, 18:10
Still no extended mix anywhere?
Not many major labels release Extended Mixes nowadays. Even the Original has no officially released Extended Mix. It’s only available via promo pools so let‘s see if the Axwell Remix gets at least the same treatment.