Jax Jones & Martin Solveig pres. Europa ft. Madison Beer - All Day And Night (Axwell Remix)

• Release Date: 28 Jun 2019

Releases, remixes, unreleased music & projects.
Maltey96
I worship Axwell

Post Maltey9601 Jul 2019, 19:46

Latest post of the previous page:

TheShape wrote:
01 Jul 2019, 18:10
Still no extended mix anywhere?
Not many major labels release Extended Mixes nowadays. Even the Original has no officially released Extended Mix. It’s only available via promo pools so let‘s see if the Axwell Remix gets at least the same treatment.
Schirmy
I worship Axwell

Post Schirmy01 Jul 2019, 20:30

rafaelversiani wrote:
30 Jun 2019, 15:19
You guys are very tough to our loved artists sometimes. I understand Axwell not being active on this forum, it would let any artist down to read some of the comments here.

We need to understand that music is art, which is a way for the artist to express himself. We can’t dictate how someone should express their creativity and moment in life. Artists and their music evolve, just like every human being in here. This is just a message to remember us to pause and reflect a little bit on how we’re supporting our artists, cause I’ve been realizing that negativity has been very present in this forum over the last few years.

Now, as for Axwell’s new remix, I thought it was very creative. Wasn’t expecting something like the second drop. I felt like he was very inspired by Camelphat on that second drop synth that people have been using in tech-house songs, but Axwell used it in a different way, and that is nice. I also felt a little bit of Let It Go vibes, which is pretty cool.
This is generally nonsense, honestly. You make a couple decent points, but I disagree with your focal ones. If I don't like how an artist expresses them self, why should I continue to support them? The negativity persists because of constant disappointment; we know Ax can achieve a much higher threshold. I mean, how about you take a listen to anything from his discography '97-'13... Sure, Ax has evolved quite a bit. His direction isn't to my liking and that view resonates with others, too. Not everyone is going to enjoy every track you put out, especially when your style has adapted and been modified to "innovate in the contemporary." I support Ax when he produces stuff I know is polished and refined to his prior standards; this remix is not to the quality I know Ax for.

If you're so sensitive to negativity, maybe you'd be better off on r/edm where you can circlejerk with the rest of those muppets who worship everything the SHM roster does. Thanks for coming to my TedTalk! :)
Nothing But Love For You.
hedz
I worship Axwell
Send private message helderdiniz

Post hedz02 Jul 2019, 16:01

rafaelversiani wrote:
30 Jun 2019, 15:19
You guys are very tough to our loved artists sometimes. I understand Axwell not being active on this forum, it would let any artist down to read some of the comments here.

We need to understand that music is art, which is a way for the artist to express himself. We can’t dictate how someone should express their creativity and moment in life. Artists and their music evolve, just like every human being in here. This is just a message to remember us to pause and reflect a little bit on how we’re supporting our artists, cause I’ve been realizing that negativity has been very present in this forum over the last few years.

Now, as for Axwell’s new remix, I thought it was very creative. Wasn’t expecting something like the second drop. I felt like he was very inspired by Camelphat on that second drop synth that people have been using in tech-house songs, but Axwell used it in a different way, and that is nice. I also felt a little bit of Let It Go vibes, which is pretty cool.
Quite weird to see this post on a track that is getting somewhat love. Reactions of this are like 75% positive which is an improvement from comparison with others.

I don't agree that we on the forum are dictating what he should do, but instead showing concern or giving opinions on whether we like the track or not. I mean, if you can't even be free and say what's on your mind about your favorite artist's latest production, what the fuck are we even doing here? Just to suck his cock and be blind followers of whatever fart he makes? "Oh thank god Ax for releasing this 4-second kick drum, I can't believe I'm your fan!!!" :roll: obviously this is an exaggeration, I'm a dead set fanboy of Axwell from now until I die, but if I don't like something he produces then I'm at least free to say so instead of blindly sucking his dick just because I like his music generally.
I've started uploading my mashes on Youtube also: https://youtube.com/user/hedzmusic // https://soundcloud.com/helderdiniz
Cowy
Axwell digger

Post Cowy03 Jul 2019, 18:23

Got the extended, it's sick! :ugeek:
ALXHRLMS
I worship Axwell

Post ALXHRLMS03 Jul 2019, 19:09

After listening to the extended....oh boy this one is so damn good. I really liked Nobody Else but this is the best Ax track since Centre of the Universe for me!!
House5
I worship Axwell
DJ Gear: Denon DN-MC6000
VirtualDJ Pro

Post House503 Jul 2019, 20:05

DAMN, that extended mix!! It's fucking HUGE

I have it on repeat! Finally Axwell gave me something I can get addicted to, thank you 8-)
"You showed us, and the world, that Paris is much more than the Eiffel Tower and Mona Lisa..."
Axwell, Bercy @ Paris, Saturday, December the 8th 2012.

Luigi vs. House5...
hedz
I worship Axwell
Send private message helderdiniz

Post hedz04 Jul 2019, 10:50

RIP Dreams of having those Kiss FM soulful vibes, but I'll take this anyway I fucking love it.
I've started uploading my mashes on Youtube also: https://youtube.com/user/hedzmusic // https://soundcloud.com/helderdiniz
Dope
Axwell lover

Post Dope04 Jul 2019, 15:01

ALXHRLMS wrote:
03 Jul 2019, 19:09
After listening to the extended....oh boy this one is so damn good. I really liked Nobody Else but this is the best Ax track since Centre of the Universe for me!!
Where can you listen to the extended?
mwaf
True fan

Post mwaf04 Jul 2019, 15:42

Already liked the radio edit, now I'm even more happy with the extended mix.

OT: Thanks to our admins for removing all "PM me the extended mix"-posts. :-)
Didas
I worship Axwell

Post Didas14 Jul 2019, 19:43

link to the extended mix?
"When I'm making music I try to create something that is different... something that makes my ears happy.."
LouisDlcr
I worship Axwell
DJ Gear: Traktor

Post LouisDlcr18 Jul 2019, 14:20

Didas wrote:
14 Jul 2019, 19:43
link to the extended mix?
https://www.beatport.com/track/all-day- ... x/12306564

Now there's an official release :D