Swedish House Mafia - It Gets Better

Releases, remixes, unreleased music & projects.
User avatar
wolfy
Axwell lover
Send private message musicbywolfy musicbywolfy
Posts: 47
Joined: 14 Oct 2019

Post wolfy31 Jan 2020, 20:32

Latest post of the previous page:

LouisDlcr wrote: ↑
31 Jan 2020, 20:13
Your Name wrote: ↑
31 Jan 2020, 18:20
Guetta copying a SHM track again? Time is a flat circle indeed :D

That's what happens when they take too long to release a track: ''Bliss'' being copied by Dubvison, ''Payback'' being copied by the ''Howl At The Moon'' song on Nicky Romero's label, etc.
am i the only one here that thinks that Make It To Heaven doesn't sound at all like IGB ? :|
And Howl At The Moon ripped off Payback ??? Lmao guys please clean your ears
Pitch up Payback and put it over Howl at the moon.. It fits perfectly.. It can't be just the coincidence..
MusicByWolfy
User avatar
Your Name
True fan
Send private message
Posts: 124
Joined: 25 Mar 2018
Location: Argentina

Post Your Name31 Jan 2020, 21:23

LouisDlcr wrote: ↑
31 Jan 2020, 20:13
Your Name wrote: ↑
31 Jan 2020, 18:20
Guetta copying a SHM track again? Time is a flat circle indeed :D

That's what happens when they take too long to release a track: ''Bliss'' being copied by Dubvison, ''Payback'' being copied by the ''Howl At The Moon'' song on Nicky Romero's label, etc.
am i the only one here that thinks that Make It To Heaven doesn't sound at all like IGB ? :|
And Howl At The Moon ripped off Payback ??? Lmao guys please clean your ears
Dimitri Vangelis thinks otherwise https://twitter.com/DimitriVangelis/sta ... 74368?s=20


Angello too Image
User avatar
LouisDlcr
I worship Axwell
Send private message louis_dlcr_ delacour1
Posts: 719
Joined: 01 Sep 2016
Location: Lille, France
DJ Gear: Traktor

Post LouisDlcr31 Jan 2020, 22:19

Your Name wrote: ↑
31 Jan 2020, 21:23
LouisDlcr wrote: ↑
31 Jan 2020, 20:13
Your Name wrote: ↑
31 Jan 2020, 18:20


Guetta copying a SHM track again? Time is a flat circle indeed :D

That's what happens when they take too long to release a track: ''Bliss'' being copied by Dubvison, ''Payback'' being copied by the ''Howl At The Moon'' song on Nicky Romero's label, etc.
am i the only one here that thinks that Make It To Heaven doesn't sound at all like IGB ? :|
And Howl At The Moon ripped off Payback ??? Lmao guys please clean your ears
Dimitri Vangelis thinks otherwise https://twitter.com/DimitriVangelis/sta ... 74368?s=20


Angello too Image
Vibes still totally different, been listening and loving both tracks since their release and never thought of a similitude between them. Sometimes you just gotta admit coincidences exist, especially when there's literally millions of music out there ...
User avatar
Polish Accent
I worship Axwell
Send private message
Posts: 575
Joined: 19 Aug 2014
Location: Poland

Post Polish Accent31 Jan 2020, 22:22

How about Metropolis and Resurrection? Not sure about others but this one seems so much influenced by Calfan's song.

Aaaand of course the most obvious one, never released because of that I guess - Love A Little Louder
"He's not on drugs, that's just Axwell
Really into his music"ο»Ώ

in AXWELL we trust.
User avatar
LouisDlcr
I worship Axwell
Send private message louis_dlcr_ delacour1
Posts: 719
Joined: 01 Sep 2016
Location: Lille, France
DJ Gear: Traktor

Post LouisDlcr31 Jan 2020, 22:27

Your Name wrote: ↑
31 Jan 2020, 21:23
LouisDlcr wrote: ↑
31 Jan 2020, 20:13
Your Name wrote: ↑
31 Jan 2020, 18:20


Guetta copying a SHM track again? Time is a flat circle indeed :D

That's what happens when they take too long to release a track: ''Bliss'' being copied by Dubvison, ''Payback'' being copied by the ''Howl At The Moon'' song on Nicky Romero's label, etc.
am i the only one here that thinks that Make It To Heaven doesn't sound at all like IGB ? :|
And Howl At The Moon ripped off Payback ??? Lmao guys please clean your ears
Dimitri Vangelis thinks otherwise https://twitter.com/DimitriVangelis/sta ... 74368?s=20


Angello too Image
Still funny tho to see Maor Levi supporting Dimitri Vangelis in this case :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
Your Name
True fan
Send private message
Posts: 124
Joined: 25 Mar 2018
Location: Argentina

Post Your Name31 Jan 2020, 22:41

Polish Accent wrote: ↑
31 Jan 2020, 22:22
How about Metropolis and Resurrection? Not sure about others but this one seems so much influenced by Calfan's song.

Aaaand of course the most obvious one, never released because of that I guess - Love A Little Louder
The Guetta & John Martin track? What song does it steal from? Been a while since I heard it
User avatar
LouisDlcr
I worship Axwell
Send private message louis_dlcr_ delacour1
Posts: 719
Joined: 01 Sep 2016
Location: Lille, France
DJ Gear: Traktor

Post LouisDlcr01 Feb 2020, 10:08

Your Name wrote: ↑
31 Jan 2020, 22:41
Polish Accent wrote: ↑
31 Jan 2020, 22:22
How about Metropolis and Resurrection? Not sure about others but this one seems so much influenced by Calfan's song.

Aaaand of course the most obvious one, never released because of that I guess - Love A Little Louder
The Guetta & John Martin track? What song does it steal from? Been a while since I heard it
DYWC ofc ;)
User avatar
Vinelli
I worship Axwell
Send private message https://soundcloud.com/axwell-forum-radio
Posts: 3317
Joined: 04 Aug 2009
Location: Rotterdam City Of Love, The Netherlands

Post Vinelli01 Feb 2020, 10:54

Howl at the moon was such a blatant sad steal, can't believe they deny it at the time
User avatar
cotu
I worship Axwell
Send private message yannmiro
Posts: 765
Joined: 17 Sep 2014
Location: Greece

Post cotu01 Feb 2020, 11:45

Stuff like that always happen though, I mean stadiumx ripped off deep fear for their legend track, and alesso and nicky romero had a clash full of iron-y (heh, see what I did here? 😝) and so on...

Hopefully all this silence around shm is a good thing, and make up for a disappointing 2019, especially release-wise 🀞
Why don't people do the things they say they're gonna do, before it's too late
No point in sitting and wondering 'cause it's your right to choose your own thing
Backas
Axwell lover
Send private message
Posts: 41
Joined: 14 Mar 2017
DJ Gear: CDJ 2000 + 900 Mixer

Post Backas02 Dec 2020, 22:41

_
User avatar
Your Name
True fan
Send private message
Posts: 124
Joined: 25 Mar 2018
Location: Argentina

Post Your Name12 Jan 2021, 21:49

Let's hope it gets out this year