AXT128 Rob & Jack Vs. Albin Myers - Deep In My Soul

Releases, remixes, unreleased music & projects.
jz1
Administrator
Send private message https://www.axwellforum.com axwellforum axwellforum
DJ Gear: Spotify

Post jz103 Oct 2019, 11:50

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
More Life
GetLucky
I worship Axwell

Post GetLucky03 Oct 2019, 16:09

Is it this 19:48 Rob & Jack vs. Merk & Kremont - In My Soul [AXTONE]?
jarmas01
I worship Axwell
Send private message djesusarmas
DJ Gear: DDJ-SB2

Post jarmas0103 Oct 2019, 16:48

enrico
I worship Axwell

Post enrico03 Oct 2019, 18:42

Guys, timestamps do not work with embedded content :) :( ... that is, if you actually timestamped the yt and sc links?

So, for example, I do not know which song in the mix you are referring to. Just saying :)
Londinee
Axwell digger

Post Londinee04 Oct 2019, 05:12

They changed version, before was much better
dperssonn
I worship Axwell

Post dperssonn04 Oct 2019, 06:09

Londinee wrote:
04 Oct 2019, 05:12
They changed version, before was much better
Yes, now it kinda sucks :?
Vinelli
I worship Axwell
Send private message https://soundcloud.com/axwell-forum-radio

Post Vinelli05 Oct 2019, 04:26

The artworks, the artist, the music...Unrecognizable. To change a decade old label so radically and so poorly (nobody talks shout or plays out axtone records any longer) is absurd to me. I barely even check the releases any more, so done with this mess. But because my love for the label runs so deep I still allow myself to get triggered / disappointed again and again

To think we had such high hopes after last miami set. All these great ids and almost all of em were either never heard from again, cancelled cause one of them was a stolen track and the biggest one given away to size.

What the actual fuck.
LouisDlcr
I worship Axwell
Send private message louis_dlcr_ delacour1
DJ Gear: Traktor

Post LouisDlcr05 Oct 2019, 10:03

Vinelli wrote:
05 Oct 2019, 04:26
The artworks, the artist, the music...Unrecognizable. To change a decade old label so radically and so poorly (nobody talks shout or plays out axtone records any longer) is absurd to me. I barely even check the releases any more, so done with this mess. But because my love for the label runs so deep I still allow myself to get triggered / disappointed again and again

To think we had such high hopes after last miami set. All these great ids and almost all of em were either never heard from again, cancelled cause one of them was a stolen track and the biggest one given away to size.

What the actual fuck.
THIS, I'll never get why bad tracks are ALWAYS released first, it's not like Axtone doesn't have better tracks in their vault ...
If that SOVTH ID played by Ax and SHM doesn't get released on Axtone soon i'll definitely lose hope :roll:
House5
I worship Axwell
DJ Gear: Denon DN-MC6000
VirtualDJ Pro

Post House505 Oct 2019, 13:56

Vinelli wrote:

What the actual fuck.
You're a bit harsh imo. The releases since Don't Worry are actually nice! Of course it's nothing compared to what most of us (if not all of us) would refer to the golden Axtone era, but they actually handle the current game quite well. Don't Worry did very well, and I can see why, it's catchy!

As far as I'm concerned, so far Axtone is doing it good. I found myself jamming on Grey Zone at the gym, this very week when it aired on Tomorrowland Radio! Axtone is doing fine
"You showed us, and the world, that Paris is much more than the Eiffel Tower and Mona Lisa..."
Axwell, Bercy @ Paris, Saturday, December the 8th 2012.

Luigi vs. House5...
hedz
I worship Axwell
Send private message helderdiniz

Post hedz07 Oct 2019, 09:53

House5 wrote:
05 Oct 2019, 13:56
Vinelli wrote:

What the actual fuck.
You're a bit harsh imo. The releases since Don't Worry are actually nice! Of course it's nothing compared to what most of us (if not all of us) would refer to the golden Axtone era, but they actually handle the current game quite well. Don't Worry did very well, and I can see why, it's catchy!

As far as I'm concerned, so far Axtone is doing it good. I found myself jamming on Grey Zone at the gym, this very week when it aired on Tomorrowland Radio! Axtone is doing fine
You found yourself jamming at one track, really enjoyed another track and, so, therefore, according to your logic, the legendary label Axtone that released gold in every single release is "doing fine"? Not sure if I follow the logic here honestly. :lol: Go back in time and see for yourself if you were just "enjoying a track" instead of all these releases over and over. Axtone is just contributing to this massive "fast-food music" culture that it's present, contributing nothing but with short-span living tracks. No one gives a shit about Axtone music anymore for their live sets.

About the point of Tomorrowland Radio, let me remind you of something: Axtone has a yearly stage on Tomorrowland and they let Tomorrowland use their music on the aftermovies, so, do you seriously believe that the track was played because it was good? I'm not downplaying Grey Zone here, but Axtone as a whole.

Axtone is NOT doing fine. But honestly, why should they anyway? No label is doing fine nowadays "on EDM", only on very specific genres where they focus on quality.