Axwell feat. Richard Archer - Think About It

Releases, remixes, unreleased music & projects.
User avatar
abrown94 Send private message
I worship Axwell
Posts: 488
Joined: 13 Nov 2014, 02:07

Post by abrown94 » 28 Feb 2017, 17:13

enrico wrote:
Edmondh5 wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KPpP7FSK50

Years Remix? :o
Smells like a rework but the vocals are so clear. Can't decide if real or not.
The acapella is available to download from their soundcloud ...
User avatar
pacif0c Send private message
True fan
JuliusSebastian
Posts: 151
Joined: 25 Nov 2016, 20:24
Location: Berlin, Germany
DJ Gear: Virtual DJ :)

Post by pacif0c » 17 Apr 2017, 11:52

Thinking About You Acapella 122BPM with background vocals ;) :) :
http://www16.zippyshare.com/v/pCmz0egn/file.html
User avatar
VatodelaGamesa Send private message
True fan
Posts: 197
Joined: 04 Aug 2016, 01:52
Location: Ciudad Victoria, México.
DJ Gear: Pioneer DDJ-SX2

Post by VatodelaGamesa » 18 Apr 2017, 16:44

pacif0c wrote:Thinking About You Acapella 122BPM with background vocals ;) :) :
http://www16.zippyshare.com/v/pCmz0egn/file.html
Need your Belong instrumentals :(
mcribas Send private message
I worship Axwell
https://soundcloud.com/marshwell
Posts: 273
Joined: 14 Jun 2016, 16:04
DJ Gear: Computer (it's important gear nowadays)

Post by mcribas » 19 Apr 2018, 06:54

Anyone has a lossless flac/aiff/WAV file of the Monster Massive version? I mean, the original version with Archer only.
CHUD Send private message
I worship Axwell
Posts: 411
Joined: 05 Aug 2016, 16:41

Post by CHUD » 19 Apr 2018, 13:49

mcribas wrote:
19 Apr 2018, 06:54
Anyone has a lossless flac/aiff/WAV file of the Monster Massive version? I mean, the original version with Archer only.
There isn't one, since it was leaked.
mcribas Send private message
I worship Axwell
https://soundcloud.com/marshwell
Posts: 273
Joined: 14 Jun 2016, 16:04
DJ Gear: Computer (it's important gear nowadays)

Post by mcribas » 19 Apr 2018, 14:05

CHUD wrote:
19 Apr 2018, 13:49
mcribas wrote:
19 Apr 2018, 06:54
Anyone has a lossless flac/aiff/WAV file of the Monster Massive version? I mean, the original version with Archer only.
There isn't one, since it was leaked.
Hmm ok, i got the info that a lossless version was available, but maybe not.
User avatar
abrown94 Send private message
I worship Axwell
Posts: 488
Joined: 13 Nov 2014, 02:07

Post by abrown94 » 21 Apr 2018, 17:48

I would still do anything to get my hands on the Ruisrock version. Lacking in detail but it sounds so powerful

https://youtu.be/V7b6kKX3HmA
User avatar
PATWELL Send private message
I worship Axwell
Posts: 341
Joined: 16 Aug 2016, 14:49
Location: USA

Post by PATWELL » 21 Apr 2018, 23:51

abrown94 wrote:
21 Apr 2018, 17:48
I would still do anything to get my hands on the Ruisrock version. Lacking in detail but it sounds so powerful

https://youtu.be/V7b6kKX3HmA
Right there with you, my friend. Everyone lost their shit when theCocorico version was premiered, but Ruisrock was always the better of the two for me. But I’m justglad we have Monster Massive version.
"If the music makes you feel something before your brain tells you something, that's good."
- Axwell
User avatar
CristianoDonaldo Send private message
Axwell lover
Posts: 35
Joined: 06 Aug 2017, 12:17

Post by CristianoDonaldo » 22 Apr 2018, 08:36

PATWELL wrote:
21 Apr 2018, 23:51
abrown94 wrote:
21 Apr 2018, 17:48
I would still do anything to get my hands on the Ruisrock version. Lacking in detail but it sounds so powerful

https://youtu.be/V7b6kKX3HmA
Right there with you, my friend. Everyone lost their shit when theCocorico version was premiered, but Ruisrock was always the better of the two for me. But I’m justglad we have Monster Massive version.
What's the difference between Ruisrock version and the Festival Mix ? They sound the same to me ? I thought the only different version was the original one Axwell made by himself (the Monster Massive version he gave us)
User avatar
dperssonn Send private message
I worship Axwell
Posts: 480
Joined: 25 Aug 2014, 11:02
Location: Sweden

Post by dperssonn » 22 Apr 2018, 09:32

CristianoDonaldo wrote:
22 Apr 2018, 08:36
PATWELL wrote:
21 Apr 2018, 23:51
abrown94 wrote:
21 Apr 2018, 17:48
I would still do anything to get my hands on the Ruisrock version. Lacking in detail but it sounds so powerful

https://youtu.be/V7b6kKX3HmA
Right there with you, my friend. Everyone lost their shit when theCocorico version was premiered, but Ruisrock was always the better of the two for me. But I’m justglad we have Monster Massive version.
What's the difference between Ruisrock version and the Festival Mix ? They sound the same to me ? I thought the only different version was the original one Axwell made by himself (the Monster Massive version he gave us)
I think its only -the guitar in the second part of the song, otherwise its pretty much the same.