Axwell feat. Richard Archer - Think About It

• Release Date: 27 May 2016

Releases, remixes, unreleased music & projects.
Seveli13
I worship Axwell
since 2014

Seveli13 Send private message Post 27 May 2016, 12:28

Bottom post of the previous page:

trebleandsonido wrote:
He didn't send it to Seveli or Halcyon, Teo.
Yeah, he only sent it to one person and he was kind enough to share it with a few of us...
Ash Scott
Axwell digger
since 2013

Ash Scott Send private message https://soundcloud.com/ashscott-1 Post 27 May 2016, 12:30

Can someone DM me the link or even a download link?

The new version makes me sad to see what ax/ing have become, glad everyone agrees too. But at the same time im glad to get the 2010 version, if it was indeed axwell/axtone then maybe they could leak some of the other gems like the original wmc 2010 ID, I don't see why not if they are projects which have been abandoned or changed to the point the old version doesn't matter
dprsn
I worship Axwell
since 2014

dprsn Send private message Post 27 May 2016, 12:31

Be grateful that the 2010 version even saw the light of day. I mean in a very, very bad world we would only be getting the shitty future house version. Luckily thats not the case. No matter how it got released/leaked we should all be grateful for this "gift". Even though its unfinished (similar to the I Found U Premode) it's fucking huge. Im hoping that we get a proper Remode to compliment the 2010 version. Then we get the best of two worlds.
Teo_T
True fan
since 2008
DJ Gear: pioneer cdj/djm 400

Teo_T Send private message Post 27 May 2016, 12:39

Seveli13 wrote:
trebleandsonido wrote:
He didn't send it to Seveli or Halcyon, Teo.
Yeah, he only sent it to one person and he was kind enough to share it with a few of us...
oh okey :D :D

still not happy about this end. Cos Ax sending the track means it won't ever have an official release.. sad.
Seveli13
I worship Axwell
since 2014

Seveli13 Send private message Post 27 May 2016, 12:40

Teo_T wrote: still not happy about this end. Cos Ax sending the track means it won't ever have an official release.. sad.
Ur' probably right about that... :?
PerryML
Axwell digger
since 2014

PerryML Send private message Post 27 May 2016, 12:42

Seveli13 wrote:
Teo_T wrote: still not happy about this end. Cos Ax sending the track means it won't ever have an official release.. sad.
Ur' probably right about that... :?
That might improve the legend of the song, though.
I got the Stockholm Syndrome
Everywhere I turn I see places where we fell in love
Frenchy036
I worship Axwell
since 2016
DJ Gear: DDJ-SX

Frenchy036 Send private message Post 27 May 2016, 12:48

Well, my last hopes of some Beatport special release magic have been dashed...looks like we have the extended mix at this point too:

EDIT: Any chance someone could PM me the Classic version thats circulating as well?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"Goosebumps never lie..."
WildYouth
True fan
since 2014

WildYouth Send private message Post 27 May 2016, 13:02

I actually think the Cocorico version is my favorite version too. It's a little more "rich" with sounds and I actually think the female vocals add something magic, along with the awesome guitar! But I won't say no to the MM version either :D
Ctirad89
I worship Axwell
since 2014
DJ Gear: Traktor, Sennheiser

Ctirad89 Send private message https://www.facebook.com/Jespersound Post 27 May 2016, 13:15

Not sure if it's real...
Last edited by Ctirad89 on 27 May 2016, 13:55, edited 1 time in total.
Ctirad89
I worship Axwell
since 2014
DJ Gear: Traktor, Sennheiser

Ctirad89 Send private message https://www.facebook.com/Jespersound Post 27 May 2016, 13:16

WildYouth wrote:I actually think the Cocorico version is my favorite version too. It's a little more "rich" with sounds and I actually think the female vocals add something magic, along with the awesome guitar! But I won't say no to the MM version either :D

Yeah, if they want to release more club version it has to the Cocorico version! I like it too!
Firpe
Axwell fan
since 2014

Firpe Send private message Post 27 May 2016, 13:17

i've found a zippyshare link of the 2010 version, but i don't know if its the real deal