AXT021 Michael Calfan - Resurrection (Axwell's Re-Cut Club Version)

Releases, remixes, unreleased music & projects.
User avatar
Vinelli Send private message
I worship Axwell
https://soundcloud.com/axwell-forum-radio
Posts: 3160
Joined: 04 Aug 2009
Location: Rotterdam City Of Love, The Netherlands

Post by Vinelli » 23 Nov 2018, 23:22

User avatar
Polish Accent Send private message
I worship Axwell
Posts: 545
Joined: 19 Aug 2014
Location: Poland

Post by Polish Accent » 23 Nov 2018, 23:51

It's hard to say that... but he is right...
Same thing with In My Mind
"He's not on drugs, that's just Axwell
Really into his music"

in AXWELL we trust.
User avatar
Ruben1 Send private message
I worship Axwell
Posts: 255
Joined: 21 Dec 2015
Location: Paris, France

Post by Ruben1 » 24 Nov 2018, 00:18

Polish Accent wrote:
23 Nov 2018, 23:51
It's hard to say that... but he is right...
Same thing with In My Mind
No no no! Axwell version of In My Mind is really different than the original version. More powerful, more groovy and more technical. For Ressurection yeah we agree, it’s a track from Calfan with only some little change by Axwell. But, is it Ax’ fault if people think Ressurection is an Axwell track ? No at all. Too late to cry mister Calfan :?
'Turn of your brain and turn on your heart'.
User avatar
Schirmy Send private message
I worship Axwell
Posts: 636
Joined: 31 May 2016

Post by Schirmy » 24 Nov 2018, 00:48

L A S T C A L L
Nothing But Love For You.
User avatar
Vinelli Send private message
I worship Axwell
https://soundcloud.com/axwell-forum-radio
Posts: 3160
Joined: 04 Aug 2009
Location: Rotterdam City Of Love, The Netherlands

Post by Vinelli » 24 Nov 2018, 10:46

Ruben1 wrote:
24 Nov 2018, 00:18
Polish Accent wrote:
23 Nov 2018, 23:51
It's hard to say that... but he is right...
Same thing with In My Mind
No no no! Axwell version of In My Mind is really different than the original version. More powerful, more groovy and more technical. For Ressurection yeah we agree, it’s a track from Calfan with only some little change by Axwell. But, is it Ax’ fault if people think Ressurection is an Axwell track ? No at all. Too late to cry mister Calfan :?
Surely michael was more than okay with the recut when it got signed
User avatar
House5 Send private message
I worship Axwell
Posts: 1772
Joined: 23 Jul 2012
Location: France
DJ Gear: Denon DN-MC6000
VirtualDJ Pro

Post by House5 » 24 Nov 2018, 11:53

I'm gonna remind people some Axfacts here.

Calfan made the track alone 100%, that's why he posted this tweet. He said in a french interview that the recut is basically cutting 30 sec of the 1st drop, the rest is the same as Calfan planned it before Axwell got involved with it.

Axwell's name just helped to push the track (like he did with Mantra), but Calfan is the only mastermind behind the production. Period.
"You showed us, and the world, that Paris is much more than the Eiffel Tower and Mona Lisa..."
Axwell, Bercy @ Paris, Saturday, December the 8th 2012.

Luigi vs. House5...
User avatar
House5 Send private message
I worship Axwell
Posts: 1772
Joined: 23 Jul 2012
Location: France
DJ Gear: Denon DN-MC6000
VirtualDJ Pro

Post by House5 » 24 Nov 2018, 11:56

Ruben1 wrote:
24 Nov 2018, 00:18
But, is it Ax’ fault if people think Ressurection is an Axwell track ? No at all. Too late to cry mister Calfan :?
It's not Ax's fault, but people should learn to fucking read. Recut =/= remix, it's pretty clear he just cutted some stuff
"You showed us, and the world, that Paris is much more than the Eiffel Tower and Mona Lisa..."
Axwell, Bercy @ Paris, Saturday, December the 8th 2012.

Luigi vs. House5...
mcribas Send private message
I worship Axwell
https://soundcloud.com/marshwell
Posts: 273
Joined: 14 Jun 2016
DJ Gear: Computer (it's important gear nowadays)

Post by mcribas » 24 Nov 2018, 13:13

Well, he seems pretty upset from a song that he clearly wants to get apart since "it's not his style anymore". Don't get all this drama right now.

#releaselastcallanddontbesuchababy
User avatar
Ruben1 Send private message
I worship Axwell
Posts: 255
Joined: 21 Dec 2015
Location: Paris, France

Post by Ruben1 » 24 Nov 2018, 14:39

House5 wrote:
24 Nov 2018, 11:56
Ruben1 wrote:
24 Nov 2018, 00:18
But, is it Ax’ fault if people think Ressurection is an Axwell track ? No at all. Too late to cry mister Calfan :?
It's not Ax's fault, but people should learn to fucking read. Recut =/= remix, it's pretty clear he just cutted some stuff
Yeah I know but Axwell name attract more than Michael name. That’s a fact. Michael knew that, that why he let him put his name on Ressurection.
'Turn of your brain and turn on your heart'.
User avatar
Fox Send private message
Axwell lover
Posts: 29
Joined: 24 Jul 2018

Post by Fox » 24 Nov 2018, 18:26

Schirmy wrote:
24 Nov 2018, 00:48
L A S T C A L L
^
User avatar
Jerry98 Send private message
I worship Axwell
Posts: 267
Joined: 04 Dec 2017
Location: Italy

Post by Jerry98 » 24 Nov 2018, 19:09

mcribas wrote:
24 Nov 2018, 13:13
Well, he seems pretty upset from a song that he clearly wants to get apart since "it's not his style anymore". Don't get all this drama right now.

#releaselastcallanddontbesuchababy
Well said! :lol: