AXT022 Ivan Gough, Feenixpawl ft. Georgi Kay - In My Mind [Axtone]

Releases, remixes, unreleased music & projects.
DCBull
I worship Axwell

Post by DCBull » Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:41 am

Nice kia advert :D
Watsa
I worship Axwell
DJ Gear: Sennheiser HD-25

Post by Watsa » Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:51 am

DCBull wrote:Nice kia advert :D
This :lol:
Maximillion
I worship Axwell
http://www.minichamps.de
DJ Gear: 3 x CDJ 1000 MK3
DJM 800
2 x Technics 1210 SL
Sennheiser HD 25

Post by Maximillion » Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:25 am

such a great peice of work can never be destroyed by Flo Rida, I am sure you will all take care of that :)

Still the best track of 2012!
Watsa
I worship Axwell
DJ Gear: Sennheiser HD-25

Post by Watsa » Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:33 am

Rober wrote:Ivan Gough & Feenixpawl follow up to In My Mind finally coming?
Itd be dope!
camheine
I worship Axwell

Post by camheine » Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:17 am

Watsa wrote:
Rober wrote:Ivan Gough & Feenixpawl follow up to In My Mind finally coming?
Itd be dope!
how exciting, i really respect feenixpawl and they what they do, and ivan is an aussie legend, so should be good. The only problem for me with feenixpawl is their production skills can be a bit questionable at times, but Ivan should make up for any shortcomings there! Defs wont be as good as in my mind, cos lets face it, what can be?
"Those who dance are considered insane by those who cannot hear the music."
olivierM
I worship Axwell

Post by olivierM » Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:23 am

never really saw the point about In My Mind. It's a great track, uplifting synths, big room track with great vocals. But it's not original at all imo. It's Avicii, Alesso style...
camheine
I worship Axwell

Post by camheine » Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:18 pm

olivierM wrote:never really saw the point about In My Mind. It's a great track, uplifting synths, big room track with great vocals. But it's not original at all imo. It's Avicii, Alesso style...
wow really? i wouldnt even compare it to avicii, avicii is cheesy and predictable, you could maybe compare it to alesso i guess, but even then, alesso wouldnt make a track like this.
The thing that makes in my mind so amazing is the vocals (which are in my opinion in the absolute pantheon in terms of house music vocals in history), the emotional chords, and then the uplifting beat which makes you go crazy. Everything was just done right for that track, and while agree it may not be the most original song in the world, its showcases the absolute best of bigroom
"Those who dance are considered insane by those who cannot hear the music."
olivierM
I worship Axwell

Post by olivierM » Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:30 pm

well, i think In My Mind is totally predictable. You have no variations on it. I love to dance on this track and it is a sing-along one, so it's easy to keep it in mind but i love when a track surprise me when i hear it for the first time. but my tastes are changing maybe because i think every single releases from the big labels nowadays are always identical.

When a guy produce something new, then everybody try to take the right train for the easy success. And that's exactly what in my mind is all about imo.
enrico
I worship Axwell

Post by enrico » Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:49 am

Rober wrote:New official remix of In My Mind from Stefan Dabruck, if you remember from Dabruck & Klein who did numerous remixes for Axtone. This is being release on We Play Records though. Release date July 17th.

Oh, how fitting this quote is for the remix above:
olivierM wrote: When a guy produce something new, then everybody try to take the right train for the easy success. And that's exactly what in my mind is all about imo.
... which is right on with this one:
=>
hedz
I worship Axwell
helderdiniz

Post by hedz » Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:02 pm

In My Mind - Georgi Kay version
Checkout my stuff on Soundcloud 👇