AXT022 Ivan Gough, Feenixpawl ft. Georgi Kay - In My Mind [Axtone]

• Release Date: 30 Jan 2012

Releases, remixes, unreleased music & projects.
Maltey96 Online
I worship Axwell

Post Maltey96 Online04 Aug 2018, 07:56

Latest post of the previous page:

i_AM wrote:
03 Aug 2018, 16:39
This track is crap. I think everyone who has some basic production knowledge can put this together in 5 minutes or so.
...and I Wonder why Gigi is mentioned and Georgi Kay is not. Does anyone have some more background information about this track. I can imagine that this started as a bootleg and then got officially released.
Dynoro released this track with the original Georgi Kay vocals some months ago on Spotify. The track went viral very quickly (probably because of that reasons I already mentioned before). At this time the track wasn't purchasable on iTunes, Google Play etc. Then it got taken down from Spotify, probably because Dynoro hadn't had the rights to release it. Some guy on Youtube wrote, that Gigi's management wanted Dynoro to include Gigi d'Agostini as part of the track because of the L'amour Toujours melody. After that deal was made, he released the track again, but this time on every platform. Furthermore the vocals are pitched in the Gigi version, but I guess they are the same Georgi Kay vocals. The success became even bigger this time. #1 in Germany, every radio station plays it. But no one ever mentioned the origin of the vocals by Ivan Gough & Feenixpawl's track.
i_AM
I worship Axwell
DJ Gear: Novation Launchpad MK II, SMS Audio Street, Beats Mixr, Sennheiser HD 25

Post i_AM04 Aug 2018, 19:57

Maltey96 wrote:
04 Aug 2018, 07:56
i_AM wrote:
03 Aug 2018, 16:39
This track is crap. I think everyone who has some basic production knowledge can put this together in 5 minutes or so.
...and I Wonder why Gigi is mentioned and Georgi Kay is not. Does anyone have some more background information about this track. I can imagine that this started as a bootleg and then got officially released.
Dynoro released this track with the original Georgi Kay vocals some months ago on Spotify. The track went viral very quickly (probably because of that reasons I already mentioned before). At this time the track wasn't purchasable on iTunes, Google Play etc. Then it got taken down from Spotify, probably because Dynoro hadn't had the rights to release it. Some guy on Youtube wrote, that Gigi's management wanted Dynoro to include Gigi d'Agostini as part of the track because of the L'amour Toujours melody. After that deal was made, he released the track again, but this time on every platform. Furthermore the vocals are pitched in the Gigi version, but I guess they are the same Georgi Kay vocals. The success became even bigger this time. #1 in Germany, every radio station plays it. But no one ever mentioned the origin of the vocals by Ivan Gough & Feenixpawl's track.
Thanks. I expected this to be the case.
I heard this track first on German radio @ 1LIVE where they said "that this is the Tomorrowland anthem by Axwell with a melody from Gigi d'Agostini".
🙈
mikitodj
Axwell lover
Send private message mikitodj
DJ Gear: Traktor S4 MK II
Pioneer RZX
2 x Technics 1200
2 x Denon 3500 s
Pioneer DJM 400

Post mikitodj13 Aug 2018, 18:57

jz1
Administrator
Send private message https://www.axwellforum.com axwellforum axwellforum
DJ Gear: Spotify

Post jz115 Nov 2018, 17:31

Not my cup of tea, but apperently Jack Wins remixed in my mind.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ClUrCjnrvY8
19 Mins
https://youtu.be/ClUrCjnrvY8?t=1160
More Life
jz1
Administrator
Send private message https://www.axwellforum.com axwellforum axwellforum
DJ Gear: Spotify

Post jz123 Nov 2018, 19:17

Feenixpawl apperently made a new track with georgie kay

More Life