"Official" Axwell & Swedish House Mafia Bootlegs – Mash Up's – Edits

Releases, remixes, unreleased music & projects.
kneezbeez
Axwell fan

Post kneezbeez20 Dec 2019, 09:40

Latest post of the previous page:

DEDOV wrote: ↑
09 Aug 2019, 00:12
Rina Mushonga - Eastern Highlands (Joris Voorn Remix) /w Green Velvet - Flash (Nicky Romero Remix)
sick mashup as well
That one seems pretty easy to make tho, if someone else doesn't create it I'll share it in the next couple of days :)
logiu
Axwell lover
Send private message https://soundcloud.com/logiu logiudj logiu logiu

Post logiu20 Dec 2019, 14:20

kneezbeez wrote: ↑
20 Dec 2019, 09:40
DEDOV wrote: ↑
09 Aug 2019, 00:12
Rina Mushonga - Eastern Highlands (Joris Voorn Remix) /w Green Velvet - Flash (Nicky Romero Remix)
sick mashup as well
That one seems pretty easy to make tho, if someone else doesn't create it I'll share it in the next couple of days :)
Here's it
Eastern Highlands (Joris Voorn Remix) - Flash (Nicky Romero Remix)

pacif0c
True fan
Send private message JuliusSebastian
DJ Gear: Virtual DJ :)

Post pacif0c01 Feb 2020, 18:23

How Do You Feel Right Now vs. Heads Will Roll w. Don't Worry (Acapella) (Pacif0c VIP Reboot):
https://send.firefox.com/download/b6775 ... 5zxZL1LfcA
Notice: File is protected with a passwort - So you have to ask me for it... Reason is simple: My stuff got copied and "stolen" a lot, so I want to know who you are and what you'll use it for :)
Gouldde
I worship Axwell
DJ Gear: DDJ-SX

Post Gouldde01 Feb 2020, 20:22

pacif0c wrote: ↑
01 Feb 2020, 18:23
How Do You Feel Right Now vs. Heads Will Roll w. Don't Worry (Acapella) (Pacif0c VIP Reboot):
Notice: File is protected with a passwort - So you have to ask me for it... Reason is simple: My stuff got copied and "stolen" a lot, so I want to know who you are and what you'll use it for :)
My god.... you're the only person I've ever seen put a password on a reboot... grow the fuck up..
dperssonn
I worship Axwell

Post dperssonn03 Feb 2020, 11:47

01 Feb 2020, 18:23
Is this a joke? :lol: All this trouble to protect a reboot is a bit much... "My stuff got copied" - isn't that what you are doing by making a reboot? :roll:
pacif0c
True fan

Post pacif0c04 Feb 2020, 15:47

Well, 128kbps should be enough: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5scaf_DEbRE
dperssonn
I worship Axwell

Post dperssonn04 Feb 2020, 16:31

04 Feb 2020, 15:47
Well, 128kbps should be enough: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5scaf_DEbRE
Good job! It is actually really accurate to the original edit. I have been trying for years to re-create Axwells edits myself so i know how difficult that can be sometimes. However, isn't the point with making these reboot to share them with the world? My mindset has always been to share my reboots in the easiest way possible (without any pw protections, follow-4-download etc...). I never cared that people were taking credit for my reboots since it was not my idea to begin with. I am just questioning your way of thinking here.
pacif0c
True fan

Post pacif0c04 Feb 2020, 18:27

Thanks for your feedback! What I've encountered in the last couple of years is a growing disrespect regarding remakes done by other people and me in general... Lot of people seem to really think it's our job, to recreate these mashups and share them - and then they even get rude, because "the quality isnt good enough" or "Alesso's one is better"... You know, each mashup takes a while, especially when you have to create a DIY (like on this one for example)... You work two hours or more on one of these mashups - it's all lifetime. Thats my point
DJACARROZ
Axwell lover
DJ Gear: Pioneer DDJ-T1+Macbook.

Post DJACARROZ05 Feb 2020, 00:27

04 Feb 2020, 18:27
Thanks for your feedback! What I've encountered in the last couple of years is a growing disrespect regarding remakes done by other people and me in general... Lot of people seem to really think it's our job, to recreate these mashups and share them - and then they even get rude, because "the quality isnt good enough" or "Alesso's one is better"... You know, each mashup takes a while, especially when you have to create a DIY (like on this one for example)... You work two hours or more on one of these mashups - it's all lifetime. Thats my point
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
cotu
I worship Axwell
Send private message yannmiro

Post cotu05 Feb 2020, 11:38

04 Feb 2020, 18:27
Dude relax. What you mostly do is only a hobby that can improve some of the skills you will need in the music production as well. There's no need to treat yourself as the monk of reboots for any reason. With the resources you have, you could just promote yourself better on youtube or SoundCloud over the years and have a decent number of followers. You will always get rude and unconstructive comments along the way. So what?
Why don't people do the things they say they're gonna do, before it's too late
No point in sitting and wondering 'cause it's your right to choose your own thing
pacif0c
True fan

Post pacif0c05 Feb 2020, 11:57

Well, I think the reaction just shows what I was talking about :) No appreciation at all.