"Official" Axwell & Swedish House Mafia Bootlegs – Mash Up's – Edits

Releases, remixes, unreleased music & projects.
pacif0c
True fan
Send private message JuliusSebastian
DJ Gear: Virtual DJ :)

Post pacif0c05 Feb 2020, 11:57

Latest post of the previous page:

Well, I think the reaction just shows what I was talking about :) No appreciation at all.
polaninho
True fan

Post polaninho05 Feb 2020, 15:08

pacif0c wrote:
05 Feb 2020, 11:57
Well, I think the reaction just shows what I was talking about :) No appreciation at all.
C'mon man, don't be mad, some of us appreciate your work ;) ;)
cotu
I worship Axwell
Send private message yannmiro

Post cotu05 Feb 2020, 15:34

Ok then, let me put it this way. You're doing a good job in what you do and you also have a great advantage that little people do, which is having instrumentals or acapellas etc. which little people do. I find it dumb that people are like "original is better" because it always will be, the task is to make it sound as close to the original. But on the other hand, promotion plays a big part in it. I don't know if you had a YouTube channel before (sc is dead anyway) and deleted it but that kind of stuff don't get built in a day. And sometimes it takes a little bit of luck and good timing, for example, rencontre made the love inc reboot that shm played in ultra 18 quite a while before. So when it was played at ultra, it started booming because not many have done it properly I think.

EDIT: Actually nvm, i suppose you deleted everything off YouTube and started uploading them again, my bad
Why don't people do the things they say they're gonna do, before it's too late
No point in sitting and wondering 'cause it's your right to choose your own thing
pacif0c
True fan

Post pacif0c05 Feb 2020, 15:50

Ah yeah, get your point man. I actually hate it to promote all my stuff in the way other people do and I also think it's a shame today that this is the only way how you can really gain attention. I like the sentence "the music speaks for itself". And yes, I'm uploading almost EVERYTHING I ever did on my YouTube channel right now, since lot of people asked me in the last few years if there Is a place to listen to all that stuff... In the end it's just all about the music
enrico
I worship Axwell

Post enrico07 Feb 2020, 11:35

cotu wrote:
05 Feb 2020, 15:34
I don't know if you had a YouTube channel before (sc is dead anyway) and [...]
Huh, interesting. Why do you say that? :|

Imho:
SC is the place to be on fridays, everything that is not mainstream culture is on there. If you follow all the not-so-super-mainstream accounts, it's a really cool thing to look for new content. :!: And you still have the best browsing experience there. And a way to be part of a community there, if you manage to tune out all these weirdass promo accounts who still don't know how to beg for followers.

Granted, if I paid for Spotify, I could have a considerably better experience with it. But I prefer SC in a browser... and its free version beats everything else, especially youtube.
SQRT
Axwell fan

Post SQRT07 Feb 2020, 11:58

Dubvision x SHM - Turn It Around x Dont You Worry Child (SHFTLP EDIT).mp3 I want to share this edit, also you can do with this edit anything, rename, upload to soundclound, use it in your shows and etc. I hope you enjoyed it, if anyone is interested, I can search more edits on my own PC and put it here.
theels1235
Axwell lover
Send private message tieds

Post theels123515 Feb 2020, 15:15

pacif0c
True fan

Post pacif0c10 Mar 2020, 00:00

Cover.png
Released yesterday my first mashup pack with a collection of stuff I made over the years (yeah, also Axwell :lol: ...)
Have fun with it, use it in your sets and share it with your friends :)
https://wetransfer.com/downloads/0156db ... 915/c4cae2
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Jonatanskonto
Axwell fan

Post Jonatanskonto10 Mar 2020, 06:19

pacif0c wrote:
10 Mar 2020, 00:00
Cover.png
Released yesterday my first mashup pack with a collection of stuff I made over the years (yeah, also Axwell :lol: ...)
Thanks a lot for sharing and really good job with everything!
polaninho
True fan

Post polaninho10 Mar 2020, 15:20

pacif0c wrote:
10 Mar 2020, 00:00
Cover.png
Very nice .. thanks alot man :D
pzlnts
Axwell fan

Post pzlnts02 May 2020, 21:13

I've re-listening to the Creamfields set from 2010, and I was hoping some one may had one or two of these edits.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0xz8UUzZpo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hD69tRFboeQ I know the latter seem rather simple, but I have no clue where to begin if wanted to make it myself. :)