AXT092 Pauls Paris - Make Your Mind Up

Releases, remixes, unreleased music & projects.
User avatar
House5
I worship Axwell
Posts: 1769
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:28 pm
Location: France
DJ Gear: Denon DN-MC6000
VirtualDJ Pro

Post by House5 » Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:53 pm

Where are the 2 remixes Axtone promised us? I need the First Day Remode and also this remix we never heard they tease in the MYMU description on Beatport
"You showed us, and the world, that Paris is much more than the Eiffel Tower and Mona Lisa..."
Axwell, Bercy @ Paris, Saturday, December the 8th 2012.

Luigi vs. House5...

[img]http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/3492/luigietsonombre.gif[/img]
User avatar
pacif0c
True fan
JuliusSebastian
Posts: 151
Joined: Fri Nov 25, 2016 8:24 pm
Location: Berlin, Germany
DJ Gear: Virtual DJ :)

Post by pacif0c » Sun Feb 11, 2018 3:38 pm

House5 wrote: ↑
Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:53 pm
Where are the 2 remixes Axtone promised us? I need the First Day Remode and also this remix we never heard they tease in the MYMU description on Beatport
Axtone changed their plans :? The Remixes won't get a release :cry:
User avatar
Frenchy036
I worship Axwell
Posts: 416
Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2016 7:04 pm
DJ Gear: DDJ-SX

Post by Frenchy036 » Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:40 pm

pacif0c wrote: ↑
Sun Feb 11, 2018 3:38 pm
Axtone changed their plans :? The Remixes won't get a release 😒
Unless you've got something we don't to back that up with, that's a pretty bold claim
"Goosebumps never lie..."
User avatar
pacif0c
True fan
JuliusSebastian
Posts: 151
Joined: Fri Nov 25, 2016 8:24 pm
Location: Berlin, Germany
DJ Gear: Virtual DJ :)

Post by pacif0c » Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:46 pm

Frenchy036 wrote: ↑
Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:40 pm
pacif0c wrote: ↑
Sun Feb 11, 2018 3:38 pm
Axtone changed their plans :? The Remixes won't get a release 😒
Unless you've got something we don't to back that up with, that's a pretty bold claim
I wish I couldn't confirm it :( The Remixes were ready for release, but Axtone changed their plans and it's currently unknown If we'll see ever a release :( For First Day is the thing done and we can just hope, to get at some point the Remix as part of a Podcast :cry:
User avatar
pacif0c
True fan
JuliusSebastian
Posts: 151
Joined: Fri Nov 25, 2016 8:24 pm
Location: Berlin, Germany
DJ Gear: Virtual DJ :)

Post by pacif0c » Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:48 pm

pacif0c wrote: ↑
Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:46 pm
Frenchy036 wrote: ↑
Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:40 pm
pacif0c wrote: ↑
Sun Feb 11, 2018 3:38 pm
Axtone changed their plans :? The Remixes won't get a release 😒
Unless you've got something we don't to back that up with, that's a pretty bold claim
I wish I couldn't confirm it :( The Remixes were ready for release, but Axtone changed their plans and it's currently unknown If we'll see ever a release :( For First Day is the thing done and we can just hope, to get at some point the Remix as part of a Podcast done😒
And I don't care about If you believe me or not, I just say what I know by First Day :roll:
User avatar
House5
I worship Axwell
Posts: 1769
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:28 pm
Location: France
DJ Gear: Denon DN-MC6000
VirtualDJ Pro

Post by House5 » Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:52 pm

I'm afraid Pacif0c is right... So sad, the snippet sounded so nice :(
"You showed us, and the world, that Paris is much more than the Eiffel Tower and Mona Lisa..."
Axwell, Bercy @ Paris, Saturday, December the 8th 2012.

Luigi vs. House5...

[img]http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/3492/luigietsonombre.gif[/img]
User avatar
Jerry98
I worship Axwell
Posts: 254
Joined: Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:45 pm
Location: Italy

Post by Jerry98 » Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:37 pm

pacif0c wrote: ↑
Sun Feb 11, 2018 3:38 pm
House5 wrote: ↑
Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:53 pm
Where are the 2 remixes Axtone promised us? I need the First Day Remode and also this remix we never heard they tease in the MYMU description on Beatport
Axtone changed their plans :? The Remixes won't get a release 😒
That's a shame! First Day Remode was good!
User avatar
cotu
I worship Axwell
yannmiro
Posts: 736
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2014 3:05 am
Location: Greece

Post by cotu » Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:17 pm

It seems a little strange why Axtone called off a remix release of it when a couple of remixes were already approved... πŸ€”
Why don't people do the things they say they're gonna do, before it's too late
No point in sitting and wondering 'cause it's your right to choose your own thing
User avatar
jz1
Administrator
https://www.axwellforum.com axwellforum axwellforum
Posts: 442
Joined: Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:30 pm
Location: The Netherlands
DJ Gear: Spotify

Post by jz1 » Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:14 pm

05D9CD73-5C21-483A-86BF-25392D0B752E.png
F1D59206-AE83-4063-9E21-65250EBA18FE.png
More Life
User avatar
hedz
I worship Axwell
helderdiniz
Posts: 3060
Joined: Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:34 pm
Location: Porto, Portugal

Post by hedz » Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:09 am

Seems like he's taking it a bit hard... Understandable, the guy hasn't had many opportunities yet to really showcase his talent and Axtone would probably launch his career into the spotlight.
Checkout my stuff on Soundcloud πŸ‘‡