Axwell - WMC'08 ID

Releases, remixes, unreleased music & projects.
DAveee Online
True fan

Post DAveee Online31 May 2015, 20:19

Latest post of the previous page:

RiP WMC08 ID :(

Or will we ever see the REMODE????

I still have a lil bit hope :)
AXGERU
Axwell lover

Post AXGERU31 May 2015, 20:51

WMC 08 ID is alive!!!
Don't know yet if it's a remode, rework, mashup or unfortunately they have changed totally the beautiful old track, but this has made my day!
mare
I worship Axwell

Post mare31 May 2015, 21:07

IMO this is really bad, he made a cheesy mediocre song out of one of his best...
Seveli13
I worship Axwell

Post Seveli1331 May 2015, 21:16

mare wrote:IMO this is really bad, he made a cheesy mediocre song out of one of his best...
+111
trebleandsonido
I worship Axwell
Send private message http://soundcloud.com/trebleandsonido QuintenVP trebleandsonido

Post trebleandsonido31 May 2015, 21:22

Most of us didn't even listen to the track :) we were just so taken aback by the sample that we forgot to listen...
If it sounds good, it is good.
Didas
I worship Axwell

Post Didas31 May 2015, 21:33

trebleandsonido wrote:Most of us didn't even listen to the track :) we were just so taken aback by the sample that we forgot to listen...
Its true...
But I didnt felt anything...

Its sad...
It was a special track for the fans of axwell.
Cant say more unfortunately.... I really loved that sample. I can listen to that for hours...
"When I'm making music I try to create something that is different... something that makes my ears happy.."
trebleandsonido
I worship Axwell
Send private message http://soundcloud.com/trebleandsonido QuintenVP trebleandsonido

Post trebleandsonido31 May 2015, 21:45

There's only one thing I really can't get my head around in all this...

They've stated it a thousand times already... 'We wanna do something new with this project.'

So, why on earth do you dig up a 7 year old sample from one of your most hyped/wanted IDs then? Is it me who's going crazy, or?
If it sounds good, it is good.
Didas
I worship Axwell

Post Didas31 May 2015, 21:53

trebleandsonido wrote:There's only one thing I really can't get my head around in all this...

They've stated it a thousand times already... 'We wanna do something new with this project.'

So, why on earth do you dig up a 7 year old sample from one of your most hyped/wanted IDs then? Is it me who's going crazy, or?
Bro im praying, its his new tool for This track like he does with 'flash Romero remix'
For people get used to it ....

But no.....
"When I'm making music I try to create something that is different... something that makes my ears happy.."
Vinelli
I worship Axwell
Send private message https://soundcloud.com/axwell-forum-radio

Post Vinelli31 May 2015, 23:03

There is still a chance he used it as a tool like you guys say.
roule3000
I worship Axwell
Send private message http://soundcloud.com/juliencmusic
DJ Gear: Apple Logic Pro 9
Ableton Live 8
Apple Macbook Pro 15"
Numark Omnicontrol
KRK RP 6 G2
Roland Quad Capture
M-Audio Axiom Air Mini 32

Post roule300031 May 2015, 23:12

Calm down guys please. There is actually 2 possibilities:

1- Axwell took that sample of WMC ID in their new track. That's really sad. And we can say goodbye to WMC ID.

Or

2- It was a mash-up, or a transition, and the most important, a sort of message. Like "Hey guys, I don't found only the remode of I found you in my old computer, do you know what I mean ?"

Honestly, I have seen and listened some things that make me a bit sad with this new Ax/\I project, but I really can't imagine Axwell do something like the "1-" below, especially with the WMC ID. I just can consider this possibility.
We all know that Ax like to send some little "message in the message". So I still believe. At least as I haven't heard the original mix of the track played in the video, to listen if the WMC sample is in it or not.

I keep hope !
House5
I worship Axwell
DJ Gear: Denon DN-MC6000
VirtualDJ Pro

Post House501 Jun 2015, 00:08

roule3000 wrote:We all know that Ax like to send some little "message in the message".
You actually got a point here ! But the sample seems to be way too much incorporated into this new track (it's in the drops too), Axwell really REALLY has the possibility to release some oldies now, I hope he can see it
"You showed us, and the world, that Paris is much more than the Eiffel Tower and Mona Lisa..."
Axwell, Bercy @ Paris, Saturday, December the 8th 2012.

Luigi vs. House5...