Axwell - WMC'08 ID

Releases, remixes, unreleased music & projects.
User avatar
trebleandsonido
I worship Axwell
Send private message http://soundcloud.com/trebleandsonido QuintenVP trebleandsonido
Posts: 1115
Joined: 26 Dec 2010
Location: Zoersel, Belgium

Post trebleandsonido02 Jun 2015, 21:03

Latest post of the previous page:

Here's another clip from the track. Notice Ax climbing the stage before the drop...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GsZA6rfeGaY
If it sounds good, it is good.
User avatar
Didas
I worship Axwell
Send private message
Posts: 4289
Joined: 21 Sep 2011
Location: Lisbon, Portugal

Post Didas02 Jun 2015, 22:23

trebleandsonido wrote:Here's another clip from the track. Notice Ax climbing the stage before the drop...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GsZA6rfeGaY
Ive heard this track again... pls this has to be a tool hahaha

cmon take it off... its so empty, no soul, no dance feelings in there...
"When I'm making music I try to create something that is different... something that makes my ears happy.."
User avatar
dperssonn
I worship Axwell
Send private message
Posts: 505
Joined: 25 Aug 2014
Location: Sweden

Post dperssonn03 Jun 2015, 06:13

Didas wrote:
trebleandsonido wrote:Here's another clip from the track. Notice Ax climbing the stage before the drop...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GsZA6rfeGaY
Ive heard this track again... pls this has to be a tool hahaha

cmon take it off... its so empty, no soul, no dance feelings in there...
Oh how i wish that was true. But i can even hear the sample in the drop and it doesn't seem like it's just a tool. In a way it feels like the track is built around this sample. Still hoping that's not true though!! 8-)
User avatar
House5
I worship Axwell
Send private message
Posts: 1863
Joined: 23 Jul 2012
Location: France
DJ Gear: Denon DN-MC6000
VirtualDJ Pro

Post House503 Jun 2015, 13:46

Guys please, it's obvious that the sample is part of the track
"You showed us, and the world, that Paris is much more than the Eiffel Tower and Mona Lisa..."
Axwell, Bercy @ Paris, Saturday, December the 8th 2012.

Luigi vs. House5...
User avatar
trebleandsonido
I worship Axwell
Send private message http://soundcloud.com/trebleandsonido QuintenVP trebleandsonido
Posts: 1115
Joined: 26 Dec 2010
Location: Zoersel, Belgium

Post trebleandsonido03 Jun 2015, 14:35

Didas wrote:
trebleandsonido wrote:Here's another clip from the track. Notice Ax climbing the stage before the drop...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GsZA6rfeGaY
Ive heard this track again... pls this has to be a tool hahaha

cmon take it off... its so empty, no soul, no dance feelings in there...
It's not a tool Diogo :cry:
If it sounds good, it is good.
User avatar
Watsa
I worship Axwell
Send private message
Posts: 1201
Joined: 19 Nov 2011
DJ Gear: Sennheiser HD-25

Post Watsa03 Jun 2015, 18:03

it's so sad that this is actually happening :cry:
User avatar
Halcyon
I worship Axwell
Send private message
Posts: 538
Joined: 17 May 2008
Location: France

Post Halcyon03 Jun 2015, 18:53

House5 wrote:Guys please, it's obvious that the sample is part of the track
I'd say 90% obvious.
I still believe in the 10% of the "he couldn't waste an idea this good unless Palpatine swore to him that it could save Padmé" sense.
User avatar
Watsa
I worship Axwell
Send private message
Posts: 1201
Joined: 19 Nov 2011
DJ Gear: Sennheiser HD-25

Post Watsa03 Jun 2015, 20:50

Halcyon wrote:
House5 wrote:Guys please, it's obvious that the sample is part of the track
I'd say 90% obvious.
I still believe in the 10% of the "he couldn't waste an idea this good unless Palpatine swore to him that it could save Padmé" sense.
:lol: :lol:
User avatar
House5
I worship Axwell
Send private message
Posts: 1863
Joined: 23 Jul 2012
Location: France
DJ Gear: Denon DN-MC6000
VirtualDJ Pro

Post House503 Jun 2015, 21:47

Halcyon wrote:I'd say 90% obvious.
I still believe in the 10% of the "he couldn't waste an idea this good unless Palpatine swore to him that it could save Padmé" sense.
Hahaha good comparison ! Maybe he could use WMC08 ID as a remode or something ?
"You showed us, and the world, that Paris is much more than the Eiffel Tower and Mona Lisa..."
Axwell, Bercy @ Paris, Saturday, December the 8th 2012.

Luigi vs. House5...
User avatar
roule3000
I worship Axwell
Send private message http://soundcloud.com/juliencmusic
Posts: 216
Joined: 08 Jul 2010
Location: France
DJ Gear: Apple Logic Pro 9
Ableton Live 8
Apple Macbook Pro 15"
Numark Omnicontrol
KRK RP 6 G2
Roland Quad Capture
M-Audio Axiom Air Mini 32

Post roule300004 Jun 2015, 00:00

After listening again and again, If you listen, The sample begins before the track, and it finish after the cut of the video. I think it's a bit too long for an intro of the track to be honest. For me it's a loop, pitched down to fit well with the track, and made for Ax's Speaking.
User avatar
Vinelli
I worship Axwell
Send private message https://soundcloud.com/axwell-forum-radio
Posts: 3226
Joined: 04 Aug 2009
Location: Rotterdam City Of Love, The Netherlands

Post Vinelli04 Jun 2015, 00:03

roule3000 wrote:After listening again and again, If you listen, The sample begins before the track, and it finish after the cut of the video. I think it's a bit too long for an intro of the track to be honest. For me it's a loop, pitched down to fit well with the track, and made for Ax's Speaking.
Hopeful! But when this is actually a full song, I see no reason to discard the original wmc 08 as it was intended, other than axwell himself not liking it himself anymore for some reason!
Last edited by Vinelli on 04 Jun 2015, 10:42, edited 1 time in total.