Axwell - WMC'08 ID

Releases, remixes, unreleased music & projects.
User avatar
Vinelli
I worship Axwell
Send private message https://soundcloud.com/axwell-forum-radio
Posts: 3226
Joined: 04 Aug 2009
Location: Rotterdam City Of Love, The Netherlands

Post Vinelli04 Jun 2015, 00:03

Latest post of the previous page:

roule3000 wrote:After listening again and again, If you listen, The sample begins before the track, and it finish after the cut of the video. I think it's a bit too long for an intro of the track to be honest. For me it's a loop, pitched down to fit well with the track, and made for Ax's Speaking.
Hopeful! But when this is actually a full song, I see no reason to discard the original wmc 08 as it was intended, other than axwell himself not liking it himself anymore for some reason!
Last edited by Vinelli on 04 Jun 2015, 10:42, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
House5
I worship Axwell
Send private message
Posts: 1863
Joined: 23 Jul 2012
Location: France
DJ Gear: Denon DN-MC6000
VirtualDJ Pro

Post House504 Jun 2015, 00:14

The sample is on the drops too, guys seriously
"You showed us, and the world, that Paris is much more than the Eiffel Tower and Mona Lisa..."
Axwell, Bercy @ Paris, Saturday, December the 8th 2012.

Luigi vs. House5...
User avatar
Hardsoul
Administrator
Send private message axwellforum axwellforum
Posts: 1377
Joined: 28 Apr 2010
Location: Czech Republic

Post Hardsoul04 Jun 2015, 05:53

Of course WMC sample is on that new AXING song, that obviously. Hearing this and all those RT and favourites about TAI on Twitter, I hope that something similiar wont happen with TAI. :twisted: :lol:
Turn off your brain and turn on your heart!
Shaoe
I worship Axwell
Send private message
Posts: 215
Joined: 07 Nov 2014
Location: Slovakia

Post Shaoe04 Jun 2015, 11:24

Maybe it just samples the WMC ID like This Time We Cant Go Home samples Something New.
Moving on the inside...
Screaming on the outside...
User avatar
camheine
I worship Axwell
Send private message
Posts: 1152
Joined: 18 Feb 2012
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Post camheine04 Jun 2015, 11:26

Hardsoul wrote:Of course WMC sample is on that new AXING song, that obviously. Hearing this and all those RT and favourites about TAI on Twitter, I hope that something similiar wont happen with TAI. :twisted: :lol:
Imagine that: Feeling like a kid again total utter bliss, bliss, bliss, bliss, blissblissblissblissbliss blblblblblblblblbl EVERYBODY FUCKIN GO! *Deep House Drop*
"Those who dance are considered insane by those who cannot hear the music."
User avatar
roule3000
I worship Axwell
Send private message http://soundcloud.com/juliencmusic
Posts: 216
Joined: 08 Jul 2010
Location: France
DJ Gear: Apple Logic Pro 9
Ableton Live 8
Apple Macbook Pro 15"
Numark Omnicontrol
KRK RP 6 G2
Roland Quad Capture
M-Audio Axiom Air Mini 32

Post roule300004 Jun 2015, 11:33

I will be the only one, but I still hope and believe in the WMC ID :lol:
User avatar
Vinelli
I worship Axwell
Send private message https://soundcloud.com/axwell-forum-radio
Posts: 3226
Joined: 04 Aug 2009
Location: Rotterdam City Of Love, The Netherlands

Post Vinelli04 Jun 2015, 13:05

camheine wrote:
Hardsoul wrote:Of course WMC sample is on that new AXING song, that obviously. Hearing this and all those RT and favourites about TAI on Twitter, I hope that something similiar wont happen with TAI. :twisted: :lol:
Imagine that: Feeling like a kid again total utter bliss, bliss, bliss, bliss, blissblissblissblissbliss blblblblblblblblbl EVERYBODY FUCKIN GO! *Deep House Drop*
tbh, they haven't made anything that typical so far, with a predrop shout or cheeky future house perspective :P. They pretty much have a very recognizable sound right now, although with this song that allegedly has the wmc sample in it, it's not very exciting.
User avatar
Halcyon
I worship Axwell
Send private message
Posts: 538
Joined: 17 May 2008
Location: France

Post Halcyon04 Jun 2015, 18:12

As Nothing But Love was sold to Sinclar, I expect this one to be sold to Major Lazer.
User avatar
ggssmm
I worship Axwell
Send private message http://soundcloud.com/guilherme-miranda
Posts: 671
Joined: 15 Dec 2011

Post ggssmm04 Jun 2015, 21:49

Halcyon wrote:As Nothing But Love was sold to Sinclar, I expect this one to be sold to Major Lazer.
what?
User avatar
House5
I worship Axwell
Send private message
Posts: 1863
Joined: 23 Jul 2012
Location: France
DJ Gear: Denon DN-MC6000
VirtualDJ Pro

Post House504 Jun 2015, 22:11

"You showed us, and the world, that Paris is much more than the Eiffel Tower and Mona Lisa..."
Axwell, Bercy @ Paris, Saturday, December the 8th 2012.

Luigi vs. House5...
User avatar
trebleandsonido
I worship Axwell
Send private message http://soundcloud.com/trebleandsonido QuintenVP trebleandsonido
Posts: 1115
Joined: 26 Dec 2010
Location: Zoersel, Belgium

Post trebleandsonido04 Jun 2015, 22:39

ggssmm wrote:
Halcyon wrote:As Nothing But Love was sold to Sinclar, I expect this one to be sold to Major Lazer.
what?
Sorry? Explain...
If it sounds good, it is good.