Axwell - WMC'08 ID

Releases, remixes, unreleased music & projects.
Didas
I worship Axwell

Post Didas19 May 2016, 16:52

Latest post of the previous page:

julitoco wrote:
roule3000 wrote:I will try to be quick.

It's better than nothing

The track have indeed the WMC ID spirit. And that's really good, thank you Ax for this.

The track is more 2016-ish, I mean it don't have that "warm feeling" the WMC have. It's more cold. The key is not the same, and the synth, who still amazing, are not as perfect as the original WMC ID.

The second drop is kinda confusing a first, but it works.

As the "first" fan of the WMC ID (don't take it bad guys, just a joke), I can't say this Remode is better or even as good. And I pray that Ax gave us the possibility to listen the Original one in our Itunes, for free or not, in an instrumental version, because even if the two tracks are necessarily similar in some points, thay are really differents in the feeling and more.

So, thank you Ax for this remode, really. And, I know we are fu**in' demanding, but we need the original WMC ID because we want to enjoy both versions, the track deserve it, and you deserve it regarding the work you did on the first version of WMC ID.

Obviously it's long, sorry, I definitely can't be quick when i'm talking about WMC ID :lol:
I agree 100%
BAN ME if u want... but i have to say it too.. + 1
"When I'm making music I try to create something that is different... something that makes my ears happy.."
hedz
I worship Axwell
Send private message helderdiniz

Post hedz19 May 2016, 17:14

roule3000 wrote:I will try to be quick.

It's better than nothing

The track have indeed the WMC ID spirit. And that's really good, thank you Ax for this.

The track is more 2016-ish, I mean it don't have that "warm feeling" the WMC have. It's more cold. The key is not the same, and the synth, who still amazing, are not as perfect as the original WMC ID.

The second drop is kinda confusing a first, but it works.

As the "first" fan of the WMC ID (don't take it bad guys, just a joke), I can't say this Remode is better or even as good. And I pray that Ax gave us the possibility to listen the Original one in our Itunes, for free or not, in an instrumental version, because even if the two tracks are necessarily similar in some points, thay are really differents in the feeling and more.

So, thank you Ax for this remode, really. And, I know we are fu**in' demanding, but we need the original WMC ID because we want to enjoy both versions, the track deserve it, and you deserve it regarding the work you did on the first version of WMC ID.

Obviously it's long, sorry, I definitely can't be quick when i'm talking about WMC ID :lol:
Damn, my thoughts exactly... I really really love this Dark River Remode but the original WMC ID is just something out of this world. I really wish we can have it someday, somehow :)
Cleener
Axwell lover
DJ Gear: Pioneer / Traktor

Post Cleener19 May 2016, 17:20

Well, a lot of different reactions here !

For me, this Remode is really good, it's sounds fucking fat and huge (I test it on a big sound system today ;) I swear it is really huge ! )

I have to say that I also find that it is really close to the 2008 version. It's like Dark River and WMCID08 have a baby, in 2016, of course.

Of course we all dream to have the "original" but it's better than nothing ! I'm really happy with this one, and I looking forward to playing it next week at a party ahah!

Thank you Axwell, you did great job !
Didas
I worship Axwell

Post Didas19 May 2016, 17:54

Cleener wrote:Well, a lot of different reactions here !

For me, this Remode is really good, it's sounds fucking fat and huge (I test it on a big sound system today ;) I swear it is really huge ! )

I have to say that I also find that it is really close to the 2008 version. It's like Dark River and WMCID08 have a baby, in 2016, of course.

Of course we all dream to have the "original" but it's better than nothing ! I'm really happy with this one, and I looking forward to playing it next week at a party ahah!

Thank you Axwell, you did great job !
SURE IT IS, but we're all hardcore ax fans... demand is our middle name. this version didnt need the vocals of Dark River. Lets wait for a classic, dub, etc mix. pray guys, pray!
"When I'm making music I try to create something that is different... something that makes my ears happy.."
Ctirad89
I worship Axwell
Send private message https://www.facebook.com/Jespersound
DJ Gear: Traktor, Sennheiser

Post Ctirad8919 May 2016, 19:03

Hear Axwell's Remix of Ingrosso's 'Dark River': Exclusive Premiere http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/ ... iere-dance

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qoQLxO54JZY
Gigo
I worship Axwell
Send private message http://www.djgigo.com/

Post Gigo19 May 2016, 19:07

I love the remode, now I only hope Ax comes here and shares the original 2008 with us. :mrgreen:
DEMAND
True fan
DJ Gear: disco jockey and music producer and i draw anything you like from AXTONE ALBUM COVERS :)

Post DEMAND19 May 2016, 19:20

:D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Polish Accent
I worship Axwell

Post Polish Accent19 May 2016, 20:02

I was off the whole day today so I had a few pages to read, wanted to say something because this thread is one of the most important in the forum history. And finally someone said the same thing I thought!

+08(ID) for roule3000 and Hedz

I have to say that I love this remode, it's such a big work from Axwell, it fcks in the pussy the whole EDM&BIG ROOM Industry nowadays...... but WMC08ID is like a God or religion for this forum so I get why few of us are frustrated... so am I a little bit because we can't take a full pleasure of this release :|
"He's not on drugs, that's just Axwell
Really into his music"

in AXWELL we trust.
dperssonn
I worship Axwell

Post dperssonn19 May 2016, 21:12

Dream scenario would be: Axwell Remode & Axwell 2008 Premode, Kinda like ingrosso did with the Original/Festival version, only a million times more epic 8-)
Manuel J
True fan

Post Manuel J19 May 2016, 22:18

The only way its a Dark Dub mix too, with more elements from original wmc id 08, but i don't see it at all...
Maximillion
I worship Axwell
Send private message http://www.minichamps.de
DJ Gear: 3 x CDJ 1000 MK3
DJM 800
2 x Technics 1210 SL
Sennheiser HD 25

Post Maximillion20 May 2016, 07:53

When does the remode actually release today? Did not find anything on Beatport or is it only on ITunes :roll: ?