Axwell, Ingrosso, Angello & LBL - Leave The World Behind

Releases, remixes, unreleased music & projects.
hedz
I worship Axwell
Send private message helderdiniz

Post hedz15 Jan 2013, 14:32

Latest post of the previous page:

House5 wrote:
olivierM wrote:Axwell never had as much style as he had in 2009. :D in every videos he's doing strange hands moves !!!
I fell in love with that ! The only one who really shows his love for what he's doing...
Gigo wrote:ah..Axwell back in the days..there is no love compared to that one :mrgreen:
I'm still waiting for a huge comeback :)
Didas wrote:I know your feelings.. :) youre not alone
Yes, I saw it when I started to read the forum a bit in 2010 :) But you and Hedz seem to love him since 2003 or something like that... Need to talk to you ! I have a lot to learn !
Haha yes Axwell has been my favourite artists since forever, but I wasn't really a househead or following the scene like I am now so I missed a lot. I used to listen to a lot of Axwell tracks as a kid because my brothers also love his stuff... I still have one of my old burned cd's that my older brother gave to me to listen, it has Feel The Vibe, Together and Watch The Sunrise plus some other house tunes.

Anyway Axwell is that kind of guy that you look forward because its basicly your idol... Some people love Ronaldo, other people love Maradona, well I go for the music and choose Axwell. :)
I've started uploading my mashes on Youtube also: https://youtube.com/user/hedzmusic // https://soundcloud.com/helderdiniz
House5
I worship Axwell
DJ Gear: Denon DN-MC6000
VirtualDJ Pro

Post House515 Jan 2013, 19:29

Me too ! Since I'm not really into football, Axwell gave me the passion I needed :D With LTBW and NBL ! 2 tracks that gave me the passion of House !

Check your PM, Hedz ! We have a lot to say (if you want) ;)
"You showed us, and the world, that Paris is much more than the Eiffel Tower and Mona Lisa..."
Axwell, Bercy @ Paris, Saturday, December the 8th 2012.

Luigi vs. House5...
Dschu
I worship Axwell

Post Dschu16 Jan 2013, 08:27

LTWB will always be deep in my heart! I will never forget the moment when I first heard it :) these vocals even describe my feelings to house perfectly. I think every member of this forum (except the spam bots :D) ha the same ffeelings!
nja
Axwell digger

Post nja16 Jan 2013, 09:17

Dschu wrote:LTWB will always be deep in my heart! I will never forget the moment when I first heard it :) these vocals even describe my feelings to house perfectly. I think every member of this forum (except the spam bots :D) ha the same ffeelings!
Yes indeed!! for me LTWB is the ideal house track! I love this track so much that i had it tattooed on me!
House5
I worship Axwell
VirtualDJ Pro

Post House516 Jan 2013, 19:25

Dschu wrote:LTWB will always be deep in my heart! I will never forget the moment when I first heard it :) these vocals even describe my feelings to house perfectly. I think every member of this forum (except the spam bots :D) ha the same ffeelings!
Yes ! For me, a track that has to be played forever...

This quotation is so right : "If House Music was a country, "Leave The World Behind" would be its national anthem".
"You showed us, and the world, that Paris is much more than the Eiffel Tower and Mona Lisa..."

Luigi vs. House5...
camheine
I worship Axwell

Post camheine16 Jan 2013, 21:16

nja wrote:
Yes indeed!! for me LTWB is the ideal house track! I love this track so much that i had it tattooed on me!
that's hardcore dude!
"Those who dance are considered insane by those who cannot hear the music."
trebleandsonido
I worship Axwell
Send private message http://soundcloud.com/trebleandsonido QuintenVP trebleandsonido

Post trebleandsonido17 Jan 2013, 13:24

camheine wrote:
nja wrote:
that's hardcore dude!
That deserves true respect man!
If it sounds good, it is good.
Vinelli Online
I worship Axwell
Send private message https://soundcloud.com/axwell-forum-radio

Post Vinelli Online30 Jan 2013, 08:14

The queen under the accapellas
Didas
I worship Axwell

Post Didas14 Nov 2013, 13:53

five years later...

the bomb of miami is still the bomb!
"When I'm making music I try to create something that is different... something that makes my ears happy.."
House5
I worship Axwell
VirtualDJ Pro

Post House514 Nov 2013, 18:34

Didas wrote:five years later...

Heard it at my first club show ever, but it was mashed with Show Me Love :( So I couldn't enjoy 100% of the track, but I was amazed !

Luigi vs. House5...
DCBull
I worship Axwell

Post DCBull15 Nov 2013, 15:26

Didas wrote:five years later...

well said :)