Axwell & Dirty South - Open Your Heart

Releases, remixes, unreleased music & projects.
User avatar
daherbst
Administrator
Send private message
Posts: 1946
Joined: 22 Apr 2008
DJ Gear: all about Pioneer

Post daherbst09 Jul 2008, 23:02

Latest post of the previous page:

I'm really glad that enough people buy the track... but of course the track is all arround in the net...
I understand Angello in a way...

Anyone who considers himself to be an Axwell fan ought to buy this track!
e=shm²
Axcellent!
User avatar
Dirty Sanchez
I worship Axwell
Send private message
Posts: 992
Joined: 28 May 2008
Location: Madrid, Spain/San Diego, California

Post Dirty Sanchez10 Jul 2008, 09:56

Of course... Buying it is a way of supporting Ax to make sure he keeps putting out the best music in the world! And come on, it's not like it's expensive or anything... For the quality of this track, I'd even say it's cheap :P
User avatar
julian
I worship Axwell
Send private message
Posts: 236
Joined: 22 Apr 2008
DJ Gear: 2 CDJ 800 MK2, DJM 400

Post julian10 Jul 2008, 10:09

exactly, a track like that one deserves being bought!
User avatar
Dirty Sanchez
I worship Axwell
Send private message
Posts: 992
Joined: 28 May 2008
Location: Madrid, Spain/San Diego, California

Post Dirty Sanchez10 Jul 2008, 17:51

I'm going out tonight, and if they play this, I swear I'm gonna SNAP :lol:
pgbg01
Axwell digger
Send private message
Posts: 82
Joined: 30 Jun 2008
DJ Gear: Cdj 400 x2
Djm 800

Post pgbg0121 Sep 2008, 01:40

I heard a DJ play Axwell & Dirty South - Open Your Heart [Axwell Remode] a few nights ago

and ill just say OMG OMG OMG OMG
real-or-fake-axwell-shm-tracks-thread-t506.html
User avatar
julian
I worship Axwell
Send private message
Posts: 236
Joined: 22 Apr 2008
DJ Gear: 2 CDJ 800 MK2, DJM 400

Post julian22 Sep 2008, 12:13

are you serious?
User avatar
Dirty Sanchez
I worship Axwell
Send private message
Posts: 992
Joined: 28 May 2008
Location: Madrid, Spain/San Diego, California

Post Dirty Sanchez22 Sep 2008, 18:19

:P
User avatar
Mutu
I worship Axwell
Send private message http://www.facebook.com/mutulix
Posts: 514
Joined: 24 Apr 2008
Location: Bora Bora

Post Mutu24 Sep 2008, 07:11

when the t-shirts will be out ? :D
I got nothing but luv' for you !
User avatar
Petter
Administrator
Send private message
Posts: 461
Joined: 07 Apr 2008
Location: Oslo, Norway!!
DJ Gear: 3x CDJ-1000
1x DJM-800
1x MacBook Pro

Post Petter28 Sep 2008, 11:12

pgbg01 wrote:I heard a DJ play Axwell & Dirty South - Open Your Heart [Axwell Remode] a few nights ago

and ill just say OMG OMG OMG OMG
I wonder where your ears was at that time: part-of-the-melbourne-live-set-on-swedish-radio-p5536.html#p5536
I Image House Music
pgbg01
Axwell digger
Send private message
Posts: 82
Joined: 30 Jun 2008
DJ Gear: Cdj 400 x2
Djm 800

Post pgbg0128 Sep 2008, 13:22

Petter wrote:
pgbg01 wrote:I heard a DJ play Axwell & Dirty South - Open Your Heart [Axwell Remode] a few nights ago

and ill just say OMG OMG OMG OMG
I wonder where your ears was at that time: part-of-the-melbourne-live-set-on-swedish-radio-p5536.html#p5536
So Which admin/mod wants a link to the robbie rivera remix? :P

I dont have the remix so dont pm me about it :)

Petter, he may deny it because of fear of leaking?
example,
Someone gets there hands on the R.R remix but if they keep being told its a fake, they wont spread it around, so when ax wants to release he gets more customers, but if people know about the remix they will start sending , am i wrong in saying that?
real-or-fake-axwell-shm-tracks-thread-t506.html
pgbg01
Axwell digger
Send private message
Posts: 82
Joined: 30 Jun 2008
DJ Gear: Cdj 400 x2
Djm 800

Post pgbg0105 Oct 2008, 11:15

pgbg01 wrote: Petter, he may deny it because of fear of leaking?
example,
Someone gets there hands on the R.R remix but if they keep being told its a fake, they wont spread it around, so when ax wants to release he gets more customers, but if people know about the remix they will start sending , am i wrong in saying that?
no response petter?
real-or-fake-axwell-shm-tracks-thread-t506.html