Years Of Axwell | PART 0 is now available

DJ Mixes, Radio Shows, Livesets, YouTube, Pictures & Tune IDs.
User avatar
Halcyon
I worship Axwell
Send private message
Posts: 538
Joined: 17 May 2008
Location: France

Post Halcyon16 Apr 2015, 20:55

Latest post of the previous page:

Attention everyone !

I'm currently preparing the playlists.
What I would like to do is to finally put those mixes on Youtube.
For this I have an announcment to make :
If anyone of you masters After Effect or anything else, and is able to generate for me a kind of fill-in video with a bit of style for my mixes (the same kind og things you can see on TrapCity channel for examples), then I will have a mission for you.

The idea is to be able to listen to Axwell songs for hours, and also having eyes delighted with a mere but nice template for music video.

I wait for you :)
Tahnks by advance for any proposition !
User avatar
Keymer
Axwell fan
Send private message
Posts: 6
Joined: 01 Dec 2012

Post Keymer25 Apr 2015, 01:42

Just listened to the first part for the first time now that you've reuploaded it. Amazing work. Looking forward for the next chapters!

Thanks man :D
User avatar
Squid
I worship Axwell
Send private message
Posts: 421
Joined: 30 May 2008
Location: Australia
DJ Gear: One day it will be pioneer

Post Squid09 Jul 2015, 10:16

Halcyon wrote:EDIT 2015 :

Attention everyone : I'm going to relaunch those tribute sessions, with more early tracks from Axwell, the part 6 from 2008 to now, and new sessions with the tracks i did choose not to bring in the main parts.
I already finished to prepare the playlist of phase 6.
I still have some difficulties to re-organize the parts 1 and 2 with the new stuff I got, thanks to Supermode (nothing to do with the band, it's the name of the member of this very forum), and by searching harldy on the Internet once again.
I plan to post all of this in Youtube, for May / June.

Stay tuned !

For the moment, here are the old ones :
https://mega.co.nz/#!DF4UWYoL!0flL49K2T ... j9RHrIglw4
Looking forward to it!!! :D
User avatar
Halcyon
I worship Axwell
Send private message
Posts: 538
Joined: 17 May 2008
Location: France

Post Halcyon09 Jul 2015, 11:49

It's in preparation, I didn't expect to have as much work as I have now, but when I have free time again, it'll be up !
I have retrieved some old stuff from Ax and it is a pure treasure !!!
User avatar
Halcyon
I worship Axwell
Send private message
Posts: 538
Joined: 17 May 2008
Location: France

Post Halcyon06 Sep 2015, 13:56

I've got some time, and I have smoe tecnical issues resolved.
Starting next week, you will have something new here :

Years Of Axwell

It's pretty much the same sessions you already heard from me for some parts, with some changes in the tracklist. And the new thing here, I added 4 more parts, to make a tribute to the whole discography of Axwell (solo stuff only).

I will give you the Part 0 (stuff from 1999-2001) on 13th September.
Get ready for some old stuff, nearly UK Garage, from Axwell (yeah, UK Garage guys) !
User avatar
Didas
I worship Axwell
Send private message
Posts: 4289
Joined: 21 Sep 2011
Location: Lisbon, Portugal

Post Didas07 Sep 2015, 07:55

Halcyon wrote:I've got some time, and I have smoe tecnical issues resolved.
Starting next week, you will have something new here :

Years Of Axwell

It's pretty much the same sessions you already heard from me for some parts, with some changes in the tracklist. And the new thing here, I added 4 more parts, to make a tribute to the whole discography of Axwell (solo stuff only).

I will give you the Part 0 (stuff from 1999-2001) on 13th September.
Get ready for some old stuff, nearly UK Garage, from Axwell (yeah, UK Garage guys) !

wtf !! :shock: :shock:

give us that man... asap
"When I'm making music I try to create something that is different... something that makes my ears happy.."
User avatar
Halcyon
I worship Axwell
Send private message
Posts: 538
Joined: 17 May 2008
Location: France

Post Halcyon19 Sep 2015, 14:38

Ladies and gentlemen, here we go :

Part 0 :

https://www.mixcloud.com/ParCoeur/years ... ll-part-0/
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1se8 ... 0ZRWEJMUkU

1.Stonebridge - I Like (Axwell 2001 Cream Mix)
2.Domenicer - Dolce Marmellata (Axwell's Mixed Grill)
3.Axwell - Pull Over
4.Lutricia McNeal - Sodapop (Axwell Edit)
5.Elena Valenta - Love Is (Axwell's Drink Mix)
6.Axwell - To The Music
7.CAPE - L.O.V.E (Axwell Vocal Slammer)
8.Soulplayaz - You Set Me Free (Dub)
Last edited by Halcyon on 19 Sep 2015, 20:29, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Seveli13
I worship Axwell
Send private message
Posts: 2133
Joined: 03 Sep 2014
Location: Belgrade, Serbia

Post Seveli1319 Sep 2015, 15:59

Halcyon wrote:Ladies and gentlemen, here we go :

Part#0 :

https://www.mixcloud.com/ParCoeur/years ... ll-part-0/
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1se8 ... 0ZRWEJMUkU

1.Stonebridge - I Like (Axwell 2001 Cream Mix)
2.Domenicer - Dolce Marmellata (Axwell's Mixed Grill)
3.Axwell - Pull Over
4.Lutricia McNeal - Sodapop (Axwell Edit)
5.Elena Valenta - Love Is (Axwell's Drink Mix)
6.Axwell - To The Music
7.CAPE - L.O.V.E (Axwell Vocal Slammer)
8.Soulplayaz - You Set Me Free (Dub)
This is pure bliss...thanks man... ;)
User avatar
Halcyon
I worship Axwell
Send private message
Posts: 538
Joined: 17 May 2008
Location: France

Post Halcyon19 Sep 2015, 20:30

You are welcome :)
And thanks for appreciating it !
User avatar
Didas
I worship Axwell
Send private message
Posts: 4289
Joined: 21 Sep 2011
Location: Lisbon, Portugal

Post Didas22 Sep 2015, 11:00

Seveli13 wrote:
Halcyon wrote:Ladies and gentlemen, here we go :

Part#0 :

https://www.mixcloud.com/ParCoeur/years ... ll-part-0/
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1se8 ... 0ZRWEJMUkU

1.Stonebridge - I Like (Axwell 2001 Cream Mix)
2.Domenicer - Dolce Marmellata (Axwell's Mixed Grill)
3.Axwell - Pull Over
4.Lutricia McNeal - Sodapop (Axwell Edit)
5.Elena Valenta - Love Is (Axwell's Drink Mix)
6.Axwell - To The Music
7.CAPE - L.O.V.E (Axwell Vocal Slammer)
8.Soulplayaz - You Set Me Free (Dub)
This is pure bliss...thanks man... ;)
just me or is not working atm?
"When I'm making music I try to create something that is different... something that makes my ears happy.."
User avatar
vysweet
I worship Axwell
Send private message
Posts: 1325
Joined: 20 Aug 2014
Location: Argentina

Post vysweet22 Sep 2015, 17:23

Wow really thanks Halcyon!

Edit: the google drive is not working.