Random Livesets

DJ Mixes, Radio Shows, Livesets, YouTube, Pictures & Tune IDs.
User avatar
j.fox Send private message
I worship Axwell
Posts: 388
Joined: 02 Nov 2011
Location: Germany

Post by j.fox » 09 Nov 2013, 10:13

Latest post of the previous page:

Tim_Mason_-_Live_at_Ministry_of_Sound_London_26-10-2013

http://www15.zippyshare.com/v/52998541/file.html
say insert
User avatar
j.fox Send private message
I worship Axwell
Posts: 388
Joined: 02 Nov 2011
Location: Germany

Post by j.fox » 12 Nov 2013, 20:18



this guy is not from this world :!: :!: :!:
say insert
User avatar
Didas Send private message
I worship Axwell
Posts: 4259
Joined: 21 Sep 2011
Location: Lisbon, Portugal

Post by Didas » 12 Nov 2013, 21:08

j.fox wrote:

this guy is not from this world :!: :!: :!:
Ax likes a lot his stuff...
"When I'm making music I try to create something that is different... something that makes my ears happy.."
User avatar
LTWB² Send private message
I worship Axwell
Posts: 244
Joined: 04 May 2012

Post by LTWB¬≤ » 13 Nov 2013, 00:57

j.fox wrote:

this guy is not from this world :!: :!: :!:
anyone knows which edit/remix of music is the answer he is playing min 129 ?? that one is amazing !!
User avatar
Supermode Send private message
I worship Axwell
Posts: 357
Joined: 26 Feb 2012
Location: Belgium

Post by Supermode » 13 Nov 2013, 12:15

LTWB² wrote:
j.fox wrote:

this guy is not from this world :!: :!: :!:
anyone knows which edit/remix of music is the answer he is playing min 129 ?? that one is amazing !!
Gipsy kiNK remix
Seems I can’t deny some days just pass me by, you know I feel, I feel much better… At Night!
User avatar
LTWB² Send private message
I worship Axwell
Posts: 244
Joined: 04 May 2012

Post by LTWB¬≤ » 13 Nov 2013, 18:15

Supermode wrote:
LTWB² wrote:
j.fox wrote:

this guy is not from this world :!: :!: :!:
anyone knows which edit/remix of music is the answer he is playing min 129 ?? that one is amazing !!
Gipsy kiNK remix
thank you !!! :)
User avatar
camheine Send private message
I worship Axwell
Posts: 1151
Joined: 18 Feb 2012
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Post by camheine » 25 Nov 2013, 17:55

Set requests: theyve probably been posred but cant be stuffed looking.
Axwwll set at kiss 2011. Squid talks about it in the raise your hands up thread.
The set in which the good quality version of cotu was recorded.

Cheers
"Those who dance are considered insane by those who cannot hear the music."
User avatar
Didas Send private message
I worship Axwell
Posts: 4259
Joined: 21 Sep 2011
Location: Lisbon, Portugal

Post by Didas » 25 Nov 2013, 22:30

camheine wrote:Set requests: theyve probably been posred but cant be stuffed looking.
Axwwll set at kiss 2011. Squid talks about it in the raise your hands up thread.
The set in which the good quality version of cotu was recorded.

Cheers
http://www60.zippyshare.com/v/87173949/file.html here you go

you only want this for hear that?
this was the last radioshow I liked from him.
"When I'm making music I try to create something that is different... something that makes my ears happy.."
User avatar
camheine Send private message
I worship Axwell
Posts: 1151
Joined: 18 Feb 2012
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Post by camheine » 27 Nov 2013, 03:40

Didas wrote:
camheine wrote:Set requests: theyve probably been posred but cant be stuffed looking.
Axwwll set at kiss 2011. Squid talks about it in the raise your hands up thread.
The set in which the good quality version of cotu was recorded.

Cheers
http://www60.zippyshare.com/v/87173949/file.html here you go

you only want this for hear that?
this was the last radioshow I liked from him.
Thanks man! I dunno why i want it. Just want to hear the whole set of the rip ive listened to 15000 times
"Those who dance are considered insane by those who cannot hear the music."
User avatar
camheine Send private message
I worship Axwell
Posts: 1151
Joined: 18 Feb 2012
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Post by camheine » 27 Nov 2013, 03:40

Didas wrote:
camheine wrote:Set requests: theyve probably been posred but cant be stuffed looking.
Axwwll set at kiss 2011. Squid talks about it in the raise your hands up thread.
The set in which the good quality version of cotu was recorded.

Cheers
http://www60.zippyshare.com/v/87173949/file.html here you go

you only want this for hear that?
this was the last radioshow I liked from him.
Thanks man! I dunno why i want it. Just want to hear the whole set of the rip ive listened to 15000 times
"Those who dance are considered insane by those who cannot hear the music."
User avatar
mare Send private message
I worship Axwell
Posts: 257
Joined: 18 Aug 2014
Location: Oslo, Norway

Post by mare » 29 Aug 2014, 20:57