ID - ID (Prok&Fitch Remix) [Axtone]

DJ Mixes, Radio Shows, Livesets, YouTube, Pictures & Tune IDs.
User avatar
Dschu
I worship Axwell
Send private message
Posts: 903
Joined: 06 Jun 2010
Location: Krefeld, Germany

Post Dschu12 May 2012, 10:35

Latest post of the previous page:

no additional words needed for this...
User avatar
ruben
I worship Axwell
Send private message
Posts: 809
Joined: 21 Sep 2011
Location: The Netherlands

Post ruben12 May 2012, 11:41

yes the track is garbage ofcourse, but the trackname is even WORSE :lol: :lol:

REALLY STEVE? fucking grow up already...haters haters blablablabla :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
Dschu
I worship Axwell
Send private message
Posts: 903
Joined: 06 Jun 2010
Location: Krefeld, Germany

Post Dschu12 May 2012, 11:44

ruben wrote:yes the track is garbage ofcourse, but the trackname is even WORSE :lol: :lol:

REALLY STEVE? fucking grow up already...haters haters blablablabla :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I would call it: Welcome to the Kindergarten H8ERS
User avatar
axtice
Axwell digger
Send private message
Posts: 84
Joined: 01 Dec 2011
Location: Netherlands

Post axtice12 May 2012, 12:12

I hate the term "haters" in general. Adding an 8 makes it even worse.

Anyway, track is shit. Please just release Tuesday, Steve. So I can stop being so annoyed at shit like this.
User avatar
hedz Online
I worship Axwell
Send private message helderdiniz
Posts: 3211
Joined: 29 Jan 2012
Location: Porto, Portugal

Post hedz Online12 May 2012, 13:22

axtice wrote:I hate the term "haters" in general. Adding an 8 makes it even worse.

Anyway, track is shit. Please just release Tuesday, Steve. So I can stop being so annoyed at shit like this.
+1
I've started uploading my mashes on Youtube also: https://youtube.com/user/hedzmusic // https://soundcloud.com/helderdiniz
enrico
I worship Axwell
Send private message
Posts: 1614
Joined: 01 Mar 2012

Post enrico12 May 2012, 14:28

ruben wrote:yes the track is garbage ofcourse, but the trackname is even WORSE :lol: :lol:

REALLY STEVE? fucking grow up already...haters haters blablablabla :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
y u so mad?
u r alwayz so mad dude
chill
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
Ingason8
I worship Axwell
Send private message
Posts: 473
Joined: 07 Oct 2010
DJ Gear: MacBook Pro+Logic+Sennheiser HD 25-1 mkii+Midi Controller

Post Ingason812 May 2012, 14:32

enrico wrote: y u so mad?
u r alwayz so mad dude
chill
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
yeah tuben, just chill, bro
User avatar
RomainG
I worship Axwell
Send private message http://soundcloud.com/RomainG
Posts: 491
Joined: 27 Nov 2011
DJ Gear: Mix
- 2x Pioneer CDJ-900
- 1x Pioneer DJM-900
- 2x Pioneer CDJ-400
- 1x Pioneer DJM-400

Production
- Ableton Live
- Behringer UMX49

Post RomainG12 May 2012, 14:34

Damn they can do so much better !!!
 
[i][b]Romain G[/b][/i]

[url]http://www.facebook.com/RomainG.Official[/url]
[url]http://twitter.com/RomainGofficial[/url]
[url]http://soundcloud.com/RomainG[/url]
[url]http://www.youtube.com/RomainGOfficial[/url]
User avatar
ruben
I worship Axwell
Send private message
Posts: 809
Joined: 21 Sep 2011
Location: The Netherlands

Post ruben12 May 2012, 15:05

enrico wrote:
ruben wrote:yes the track is garbage ofcourse, but the trackname is even WORSE :lol: :lol:

REALLY STEVE? fucking grow up already...haters haters blablablabla :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
y u so mad?
u r alwayz so mad dude
chill
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
im not mad at all. I honestly cant give a shit anymore for some time now. I just think its hilarious! All his self-pity all the time, calling people haters, making a dubstep track and then call it h8ers......steve's is just fucking lost, just like axwell, seb and SHM in general.
Mickael
I worship Axwell
Send private message
Posts: 224
Joined: 17 May 2010

Post Mickael12 May 2012, 15:28

ruben wrote: im not mad at all. I honestly cant give a shit anymore for some time now. I just think its hilarious! All his self-pity all the time, calling people haters, making a dubstep track and then call it h8ers......steve's is just fucking lost, just like axwell, seb and SHM in general.
Amen!

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image
User avatar
Gigo
I worship Axwell
Send private message http://www.djgigo.com/
Posts: 382
Joined: 22 Apr 2008
Location: Zagreb, Croatia

Post Gigo12 May 2012, 15:35

Im afraid I have to sign that too :/