ID - ID (Prok&Fitch Remix) [Axtone]

DJ Mixes, Radio Shows, Livesets, YouTube, Pictures & Tune IDs.
hedz Online
I worship Axwell
Send private message helderdiniz

Post hedz Online16 May 2012, 18:17

Latest post of the previous page:

DCBull wrote::| :| :|
what can I say?
So many good tracks to get released by them and they choose the worst. What the hell :lol:
I've started uploading my mashes on Youtube also: https://youtube.com/user/hedzmusic // https://soundcloud.com/helderdiniz
sobieski902
I worship Axwell

Post sobieski90217 May 2012, 10:31

i cant understand why they hurry to release 'bad tracks' (imo) ... and wait a long time (or infinity) to release 'big tracks'

i understand its their productions, but which persons they wanna satisfy by releasing this one ???
Born in Germany, raised in music
DCBull
I worship Axwell

Post DCBull17 May 2012, 10:48

sobieski902 wrote:i understand its their productions, but which persons they wanna satisfy by releasing this one ???
people from all over the world, who started listening to house because of Guetta or Avicii which like that sound. I guess they are over 70% of all house listeners right now, so they need to satisfy their needs
sobieski902
I worship Axwell

Post sobieski90217 May 2012, 11:01

DCBull wrote:
sobieski902 wrote:i understand its their productions, but which persons they wanna satisfy by releasing this one ???
people from all over the world, who started listening to house because of Guetta or Avicii which like that sound. I guess they are over 70% of all house listeners right now, so they need to satisfy their needs
i repeat forgetting, that were people around where the force is not with them :(
Born in Germany, raised in music
Didas
I worship Axwell

Post Didas24 Oct 2013, 23:08

since we cannot open new threads. lets bring up the 'garbage' from the board and rename some threads.

forget what was wrote here before 8-)

now its only for this remix.
"When I'm making music I try to create something that is different... something that makes my ears happy.."