(BBC Radio 1) with Swedish House Mafia AXWELL , SEbastian

DJ Mixes, Radio Shows, Livesets, YouTube, Pictures & Tune IDs.
mo3330
Axwell digger

Post mo333014 Sep 2008, 03:03

Latest post of the previous page:

great songs.... thnks :)
Dirty Sanchez
I worship Axwell

Post Dirty Sanchez14 Sep 2008, 22:50

I finally had a chance to listen to it, it was my soundtrack during a lil coast trip in South California :D Shame we couldn't get the whole Mafia at the show, but 2/3 is not that bad... My improptu thoughts reviewing it now:

- I sure reacted to 'Rakfunk Miami', I reli like that track! Nice to hear 'Dark flower'. Also, that Robyn vocal for Christian Falk was pretty good, wasnt it? Finally, 'Koma Koma' by Radio Slave seemed pretty good.

- On to the Mafia, love to hear that 'Yo Yo Yo' and that 'Yessir' to kick things off. Whatever happened to Steve Angello btw! lol That club they mentioned, 'Cavo paradiso', sure is great! I was there two summers ago and I'm already thinking on going back for next summer...

- I liked the whole 'W.W.W.' play and of course, 'Mouth to mouth' and 'Open your heart' are two great tracks... Two classics right there with 'Chase the sun' and 'Age of love', so it's all good.

- Nice to hear about that computer science degree past :) Loved the 'is it that obvious' joke... but hey, we're likely to get an album soon!

- On to Seb, and I'd sure love to get my hands on that Chemical Bros. mix. 'Wise man' acapella play and it's all good too! 'Chaa Chaa' is always welcome and well, that unknown track he played it's AWESOME, sign it for REFUNE, Sebastian! I liked the Guetta impersonation too :P

- I'm curious about that album thing Seb mentions... REF compilation? Steve & Seb album? Seb solo album? I'd love to know about that...

- Nice to see they like Coldplay, I'm a sucker for that too... That 'Feel the vibe' singing was funny lol The final mixes were awesome too. I'm a sucker for Tocadisco's work, so I loved to have them close with his remix for 'Sunglasses at night'.

So that's my thoughts, it did get quite long didn't it? :P Everyone make sure they hear this cos it's a reli good show to listen too, interview was real fun.

MODE MODE MODE PARTOUZE PARTOUZE!! :D :D :D
marko
I worship Axwell

Post marko15 Sep 2008, 11:36

Stockholm Syndrone- 'Make Me Whole' (TV Rock Mix) (White Label) Great track can't wait to be released. :D
ANDREA
I worship Axwell
DJ Gear: Nothing :'(

Post ANDREA15 Sep 2008, 12:15

I totally love Viva La Vida by Coldplay! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
I AM A BOY!!!

I've Got Nothing But Love For You!
pEte1987
Axwell lover

Post pEte198718 Sep 2008, 14:02

wooooooow amazing mix, great humor during the show - the guys are just the best, beautiful housetracks - the best show for a long time!!
Byron
I worship Axwell
DJ Gear: (Pioneer)2-1000mk3's 1-cdj400,DJM 800
HDJ1000

Post Byron20 Sep 2008, 13:17

Did you guys here that new track by radioslave - ''Coma Coma'' or something...very nice...!
Dirty Sanchez
I worship Axwell

Post Dirty Sanchez20 Sep 2008, 21:27

I'm just curious about that project Seb mentioned...
nander
True fan

Post nander09 Nov 2008, 00:07

a tad late but here are.......

The pictures of the Swedish Housemafia takeover!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/petetong/galleries/3765/
noone can beat the house beats
House5
I worship Axwell
DJ Gear: Denon DN-MC6000
VirtualDJ Pro

Post House517 Mar 2018, 18:04

Need. Can someone provide this?
"You showed us, and the world, that Paris is much more than the Eiffel Tower and Mona Lisa..."
Axwell, Bercy @ Paris, Saturday, December the 8th 2012.

Luigi vs. House5...