peter017
I worship Axwell

Post peter01722 Dec 2008, 15:18

http://rapidshare.com/files/175638001/2 ... DJ_MKC.mp3

1. INTRO
2. Giordano - Amazzonia (David Tort)
3. Abel The Kid - Tell Me (Vocal)
4. Infinity - Klaas
5. AVH - You Dont Know Me (Mobin Master)
6. Supermode - Tell me Why
7. Guetta - Everytime We Touch (Inpetto)
8. Axwell - I Found You (Dubfire)
9. Pjanoo vs Danny Tenaglia - Pjanoo is The Answer (Axwell)
10. Greece 2000 (DONS)
11. Laidback Luke - Cross The Dancefloor
12. Sweet Gypsy (Original Dirty South Bootleg)
13. Dahlback - Everywhere (DONS)
14. Open UR Heart vs Missing (Original Dirty South Bootleg)
15. Axwell Missing Rotterdam Mash (Remash but sounds like original)
16. Solveig - I Want You (LBL)
17. Coldplay - Viva La VIda (LBL)
18. Gelderblom - Waiting 4 (UK Hi tack)
19. Thomas Gold vs Eddy Cabrera - Losing My Religion (Original)
20. Delirium - Silence (Lisaat & Voltaxx)
21. DONS vs Kadoc - The Nighttrain (Mobin Master)
22. LBL - Its Like Hypnotiz (LBL Bootleg)
23. Carlos Silva - Cre Sabe (Hardwell)
24. SIA vs Booka Shade - Girl Lost To Body Language
25. MK vs Funkagenda - Man With The Red Face (Original)
26. Hard FI - I Shall Overcome (Axwell)
27. Fonzerelli - Losing You (Original)
ANDREA
I worship Axwell
DJ Gear: Nothing :'(

Post ANDREA31 Dec 2008, 12:29

Ok! Listened it tonight from 3 am to 5 am, the coffee that I have drunk helped me. I liked this mix because these are all tunes that I love!
the mixing is really good love the mixing beetween missing OYH and rottterdam city of love, not very much the mixing between infinity and You don't know me, the rest is really good never off key! I also like your remashes and there's also my remash of missing OYH :D
So really good mix... but that Infinity I hate that tune!!!! :lol:
I AM A BOY!!!

I've Got Nothing But Love For You!
peter017
I worship Axwell

Post peter01731 Dec 2008, 17:11

when i realised that it has 22milion views on utube i never play commercial shit again... not just because of it but i dont like klaas anymore... i liked him year ago with tune like ride like the wind but my style of house music has really changed btw thx for that mash
daherbst
Administrator
DJ Gear: all about Pioneer

Post daherbst01 Jan 2009, 12:28

I tell you what Peter - everyone who's with the music want's to play advanced stuff - but not playing a track just because it's succssful or "commercial" is - for me - def NO reason...

I personally don't really like Infinity as well - but people go mad when they hear it - and that's what it's all about... and if they went mad I can do with them whatever I want - even Open your Heart...
Yes DJing is always a littel bit education - but it depends on how you teach them!

For me - "DJs" who "doesen't play commercial stuff" are those who tell me after an event that the only use Beringer because Pioneer is "semi"... ;)

Just my 2 cents - peace & happy new year! :)
e=shm²
Axcellent!
paulanthony
I worship Axwell
DJ Gear: Pioneer

Post paulanthony01 Jan 2009, 21:00

hehe, well said! :)
Also a happy new year to everyone! :D
peter017
I worship Axwell

Post peter01702 Jan 2009, 12:53

but as u said u need to play what people like... and nowadays people are getting mad after infinity... yes i liked it but its not the song which i hear 100times and i ll say its as great as it was for the 1st time u know btw im not as dumb as i lookl like but im just a beginning DJ
daherbst
Administrator

Post daherbst02 Jan 2009, 13:37

I do know what you mean Peter - and I actually can't hear it anymore as well - but still - it just works! :)
e=shm²
Axcellent!
Mxtone
I worship Axwell
DJ Gear: waiting for the day to come and have 2xpioneer cdj-1000mk3 and a djm 800 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post Mxtone05 Jan 2009, 20:12

daherbst wrote:... and if they went mad I can do with them whatever I want - even Open your Heart...
YES YES YES i dont mind droping this but for sure Open Your Heart will fallow !!!!! btw i still dont get it as sometimes the crowd dissgree or slow down at the first of the track mainly some dont like it too soft as they say !!,i just feel that i really need to kill them at this point !!
I Got Nothing But Love For You
daherbst
Administrator

Post daherbst06 Jan 2009, 05:18

Too soft? Well... what shall I say :lol:

For me, open you heart is the most weird, "ritf" track ever... (ritf= right in the face ;) )

The baseline shows usually shows bad amping or bad PAs... you can call the track "clipping away" as well!

I must confess I rarely use this track, just because our crowd here isn't used this kind of music... they just don't understand House! :D
e=shm²
Axcellent!
Mxtone
I worship Axwell
DJ Gear: waiting for the day to come and have 2xpioneer cdj-1000mk3 and a djm 800 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post Mxtone06 Jan 2009, 20:19

You just said what i really meant to !
despite of seeing a great change in house music scene here still a major part still want to here rise up or what as they call my dream is !!!!loool,and some others love breaks/buildups tracks ! u can give them buildup track and they are all yours !!!! BUT again as peter say ill be there there for a reason , and i better quit the night like prydz did in Canda then to play some silly commercial track from 10000000 years ago or some stupid shity rap !
Just dont get me wrong about this commercial stuff some are good and u might some give them a spin ,and on the other hand some are shitty and dont deserve nothing but crowds like them !!!!!!
I Got Nothing But Love For You