Avicii Thread [PRMD Records]

General discussion concerning music, artists & labels.
hipnnos
Axwell lover
Send private message hipnnos
Posts: 12
Joined: 27 Mar 2018
Location: Spain
DJ Gear: DDJ-SB2

Post hipnnos27 Oct 2019, 19:27

Latest post of the previous page:

I would like to have them too :)
User avatar
Your Name
Axwell digger
Send private message
Posts: 73
Joined: 25 Mar 2018
Location: Argentina

Post Your Name28 Oct 2019, 20:23

hipnnos wrote: ↑
27 Oct 2019, 19:27
I would like to have them too :)
Trinity_ wrote: ↑
27 Oct 2019, 16:35
Your Name wrote: ↑
15 Oct 2019, 19:14
Just sent to those who asked, the songs from that snippet video haven't leak (yet). But I have the instrumentals from "Stories" and "Tim" (acapellas from this album only) if anyone is interested :)
Can I have everything you have please, from the leaked songs to the instrumentals and acapellas of Stories and TIM ?
Thank you very much :D
Sent with the new leak too!
Trinity_
Axwell fan
Send private message
Posts: 2
Joined: 27 Oct 2019
Location: France

Post Trinity_30 Oct 2019, 00:56

Your Name wrote: ↑
28 Oct 2019, 20:23
hipnnos wrote: ↑
27 Oct 2019, 19:27
I would like to have them too :)
Trinity_ wrote: ↑
27 Oct 2019, 16:35
Your Name wrote: ↑
15 Oct 2019, 19:14
Just sent to those who asked, the songs from that snippet video haven't leak (yet). But I have the instrumentals from "Stories" and "Tim" (acapellas from this album only) if anyone is interested :)
Can I have everything you have please, from the leaked songs to the instrumentals and acapellas of Stories and TIM ?
Thank you very much :D
Sent with the new leak too!
Thank you very much :D
adamant
Axwell fan
Send private message
Posts: 1
Joined: 31 Oct 2019
Location: Indonesia

Post adamant31 Oct 2019, 12:46

Your Name wrote: ↑
28 Oct 2019, 20:23
hipnnos wrote: ↑
27 Oct 2019, 19:27
I would like to have them too :)
Trinity_ wrote: ↑
27 Oct 2019, 16:35
Your Name wrote: ↑
15 Oct 2019, 19:14
Just sent to those who asked, the songs from that snippet video haven't leak (yet). But I have the instrumentals from "Stories" and "Tim" (acapellas from this album only) if anyone is interested :)
Can I have everything you have please, from the leaked songs to the instrumentals and acapellas of Stories and TIM ?
Thank you very much :D
Sent with the new leak too!
Would love to have them too! Please :D
User avatar
abrown94
I worship Axwell
Send private message
Posts: 517
Joined: 13 Nov 2014

Post abrown9431 Oct 2019, 16:04

Can we just put these in a damn Drive folder and stop these replies please
paason
Axwell fan
Send private message paason
Posts: 2
Joined: 30 Mar 2019
Location: Sweden/Finland

Post paason03 Nov 2019, 11:31

adamant wrote: ↑
31 Oct 2019, 12:46
Your Name wrote: ↑
28 Oct 2019, 20:23
hipnnos wrote: ↑
27 Oct 2019, 19:27
I would like to have them too :)
Trinity_ wrote: ↑
27 Oct 2019, 16:35


Can I have everything you have please, from the leaked songs to the instrumentals and acapellas of Stories and TIM ?
Thank you very much :D
Sent with the new leak too!
Would love to have them too! Please :D
Same here if possible, thanks.
User avatar
Your Name
Axwell digger
Send private message
Posts: 73
Joined: 25 Mar 2018
Location: Argentina

Post Your Name08 Nov 2019, 19:02

abrown94 wrote: ↑
31 Oct 2019, 16:04
Can we just put these in a damn Drive folder and stop these replies please
Do I get banned if I share a mediafire link here?
User avatar
Your Name
Axwell digger
Send private message
Posts: 73
Joined: 25 Mar 2018
Location: Argentina

Post Your Name02 Dec 2019, 02:53

Avicii's "Lethal Drug" (ft. Chris Martin) has leaked
User avatar
oskaaar
I worship Axwell
Send private message
Posts: 217
Joined: 15 Apr 2009
DJ Gear: Pioneer XDJ-RX

Post oskaaar02 Dec 2019, 16:10

Your Name wrote: ↑
02 Dec 2019, 02:53
Avicii's "Lethal Drug" (ft. Chris Martin) has leaked
Would you please share? :)
Nothing But Love
Marble
Axwell fan
Send private message
Posts: 8
Joined: 11 Apr 2017
Location: Netherlands

Post Marble02 Dec 2019, 21:58

oskaaar wrote: ↑
02 Dec 2019, 16:10
Your Name wrote: ↑
02 Dec 2019, 02:53
Avicii's "Lethal Drug" (ft. Chris Martin) has leaked
Would you please share? :)
https://www.reddit.com/r/avicii/comment ... thal_drug/
User avatar
Your Name
Axwell digger
Send private message
Posts: 73
Joined: 25 Mar 2018
Location: Argentina

Post Your Name02 Dec 2019, 22:14

oskaaar wrote: ↑
02 Dec 2019, 16:10
Your Name wrote: ↑
02 Dec 2019, 02:53
Avicii's "Lethal Drug" (ft. Chris Martin) has leaked
Would you please share? :)
Done! Also with "Alive" (ft. Wyclef Jean)