Axwell Λ Ingrosso

Releases, remixes, unreleased music & projects.
LouisDlcr
I worship Axwell
Send private message louis_dlcr_ delacour1
DJ Gear: Traktor

Post LouisDlcr05 Aug 2020, 20:51

Latest post of the previous page:

XIX wrote:
05 Aug 2020, 19:49
Jakov wrote:
05 Aug 2020, 18:08
Axwell Ingrosso on the Creamfields house party lineup. Hopefully not just a recording of their set from before.
“We've curated an line up featuring over 40 artists, picking some of the best sets from #Creamfields over the last few years including exclusive never seen before headline sets“

Gonna be old.
That explains Hardwell being in the lineup too
dollfvce
Axwell digger

Post dollfvce10 Sep 2020, 01:06

Behold.

I have found some information as mr Hydroxi mentioned this beautiful track in the discord, EDM House Network (Never heard of them lol) said this would have been Axwell /\ Ingrosso's final single, but then I checked 1001Tracklists, the ID, according to Zinderlong is produced by Axwell, Ingrosso and Klahr LOL.

Anyone got further info on this ? Or is everyone just speculating ? lol
LouisDlcr
I worship Axwell
Send private message louis_dlcr_ delacour1
DJ Gear: Traktor

Post LouisDlcr10 Sep 2020, 08:02

dollfvce wrote:
10 Sep 2020, 01:06
Behold.

I have found some information as mr Hydroxi mentioned this beautiful track in the discord, EDM House Network (Never heard of them lol) said this would have been Axwell /\ Ingrosso's final single, but then I checked 1001Tracklists, the ID, according to Zinderlong is produced by Axwell, Ingrosso and Klahr LOL.

Anyone got further info on this ? Or is everyone just speculating ? lol
Oh that's actually my article, and yeah it's only some speculation, but Im 99% sure that Klahr wouldn't have been credited on that track if it was released. He's coproducing with Axwell a lot since Nobody Else but he doesn't seem to want more credits for his work.

Klahr also coproduced It Gets Better but once again It won't be a Swedish House Mafia x Klahr collab :mrgreen:
pacif0c
True fan
Send private message JuliusSebastian
DJ Gear: Virtual DJ :)

Post pacif0c17 Nov 2020, 17:05

Since nobody mentioned it here before, a snippet of an unreleased AxIng from 2017 got leaked recently, called "California" - here's the link: https://www.instagram.com/p/CHaajjjBzm- ... _copy_link
mwaf
True fan

Post mwaf17 Nov 2020, 17:59

pacif0c wrote:
17 Nov 2020, 17:05
Since nobody mentioned it here before, a snippet of an unreleased AxIng from 2017 got leaked recently, called "California" - here's the link: https://www.instagram.com/p/CHaajjjBzm- ... _copy_link
What makes you/them think it's from AxIng? Why can't that be just an Vargas & Lagola only track?
pacif0c
True fan
Send private message JuliusSebastian
DJ Gear: Virtual DJ :)

Post pacif0c17 Nov 2020, 18:31

1.) If you are a V&L fan (as I am), you can clearly hear the production doesn't match their style 2.) The drop you can hear in the begin + the percussion sounds a lot like something AxIng did in 2017 (MTYK Era) - Ofc there is still a slightly chance it's just V&L, but I personally doubt it!
mrjoselledo
I worship Axwell
Send private message Mrjoselledo

Post mrjoselledo18 Nov 2020, 18:39

Does anyone have the whole thing? There’s a SHM ID to be bought in that website as well, a Miami one.
FullSizeRender.mov
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Polish Accent
I worship Axwell

Post Polish Accent20 Nov 2020, 13:28

After a while I really enjoyed this one, would like to have it, unless they will release it in official way soon.
"He's not on drugs, that's just Axwell
Really into his music"

in AXWELL we trust.
Your Name
True fan

Post Your Name20 Nov 2020, 19:51

mrjoselledo wrote:
18 Nov 2020, 18:39
Does anyone have the whole thing? There’s a SHM ID to be bought in that website as well, a Miami one. FullSizeRender.mov
This is about to be their second leak after the A$ap Rocky collab
Frenchy036
I worship Axwell
DJ Gear: DDJ-SX

Post Frenchy03621 Nov 2020, 16:22

Your Name wrote:
20 Nov 2020, 19:51
mrjoselledo wrote:
18 Nov 2020, 18:39
Does anyone have the whole thing? There’s a SHM ID to be bought in that website as well, a Miami one. FullSizeRender.mov
This is about to be their second leak after the A$ap Rocky collab
Out of interest, where are you seeing these? And do you have any insight as to how these get leaked? This gives me hope that we might see Behold some day...
"Goosebumps never lie..."