Rumoured on Axtone

Releases, remixes, unreleased music & projects.
Jerry98
I worship Axwell

Post Jerry9804 Jan 2021, 18:05

Latest post of the previous page:

Great news! :D
i_AM
I worship Axwell
DJ Gear: Novation Launchpad MK II, SMS Audio Street, Beats Mixr, Sennheiser HD 25

Post i_AM04 Jan 2021, 20:08

I really wish that NEW_ID releases his remaining IDs on Axtone and that the label heads back to this "older" Axtone sound. Still waiting for his collab "Heartbeats" with Volt & State.

To be honest I'm not very satisfied with the evolution of Axtone in the last years. The sound of the label headed into a total different direction. Years ago I checked this forum on a daily basis and today is the first time in half a year that I logged in only to see that they gave us an acapella pack for the milestone of the 150th release which is very disappointing since they promised us an "Axwell Cut" until the end of the year. They could've easily wait some more time to give us something special for AXT150. Made me loose my love for the label even more.

Nevertheless there were some songs this year that I enjoyed like "Waiting on my Love" and "You are my Life".

For 2021 I wish to see some old Axtone artists back on the label, more progressive tunes and artworks by Breakfast Design :)
Schirmy Online
I worship Axwell

Post Schirmy Online05 Jan 2021, 00:08

i_AM wrote:
04 Jan 2021, 20:08
I really wish that NEW_ID releases his remaining IDs on Axtone and that the label heads back to this "older" Axtone sound. Still waiting for his collab "Heartbeats" with Volt & State.

To be honest I'm not very satisfied with the evolution of Axtone in the last years. The sound of the label headed into a total different direction. Years ago I checked this forum on a daily basis and today is the first time in half a year that I logged in only to see that they gave us an acapella pack for the milestone of the 150th release which is very disappointing since they promised us an "Axwell Cut" until the end of the year. They could've easily wait some more time to give us something special for AXT150. Made me loose my love for the label even more.

Nevertheless there were some songs this year that I enjoyed like "Waiting on my Love" and "You are my Life".

For 2021 I wish to see some old Axtone artists back on the label, more progressive tunes and artworks by Breakfast Design :)
Your opinion is shared by many, I'm sure, but I don't really foresee Axtone changing their current direction where the sound design is even more avant-garde and aberrant. I'd also wager their releases are influenced by COVID-19; why release huge bangers when you can't play them live? You'll never see an Aphrodite or Rasputin on Axtone again.
Nothing But Love For You.
cotu
I worship Axwell
Send private message yannmiro

Post cotu05 Jan 2021, 07:21

To be honest, although I'd love Devi releasing his rumoured Axtone IDs back then as much as anyone, I really liked the swing house kind of sound tracks that he released on Flamingo.

Speaking of Lovestruck, seems that First (or 1st, anyway) Day is coming back and might release some EDM, so I guess a release still possible. Heartbeats tho? Naaaaah, probably not imo 🙁

Might've said it before, but Axtone is pretty much on autopilot mode, and will become more active when SHM show some signs of activity some day in the future. 2020 wasn't that bad though, it's just that our mind was focused on much more important stuff to have fun and all and that's normal.
Why don't people do the things they say they're gonna do, before it's too late
No point in sitting and wondering 'cause it's your right to choose your own thing
House5 Online
I worship Axwell
DJ Gear: Denon DN-MC6000
VirtualDJ Pro

Post House5 Online05 Jan 2021, 17:36

I disagree with the direction of Axtone not being good this year. They really connected to their House roots, but adapted for 2020! Overall Axtone this year was very nice, and I'm baffled to see the lack of engagement from people who constantly moan about how they want more House.

Basically:
Fans : "WE WANT HOUSE NOW!"
Axtone : releases Loving U, For You, For You remixes EP, You Are My Life, has Lost Prince on roster
Fans : crickets
"You showed us, and the world, that Paris is much more than the Eiffel Tower and Mona Lisa..."
Axwell, Bercy @ Paris, Saturday, December the 8th 2012.

Luigi vs. House5...
jarmas01
I worship Axwell
Send private message djesusarmas
DJ Gear: DDJ-SB2

Post jarmas0106 Jan 2021, 16:55

7F6434C8-CF6E-4B96-A5A8-084D1260A82B.png
Maybe one of those releases was the Axwell Cut
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
LouisDlcr
I worship Axwell
Send private message louis_dlcr_ delacour1
DJ Gear: Traktor

Post LouisDlcr06 Jan 2021, 21:45

jarmas01 wrote:
06 Jan 2021, 16:55
7F6434C8-CF6E-4B96-A5A8-084D1260A82B.png

Maybe one of those releases was the Axwell Cut
Yeah this story is definitely an answer to every one wondering why that cut wasn't released.
jaime_7
I worship Axwell

Post jaime_707 Jan 2021, 01:37

Well at least it's "pushed back" and not "cancelled"...
"It's Swedish House Mafia for life this time" - Axwell, 25/03/2018
Jerry98
I worship Axwell

Post Jerry9807 Jan 2021, 17:11

Yeah, definitely better than cancelled!
KoSto4KaCek
Axwell fan
Send private message KoSto4KaCek NVwWz KoSto4KaCek

Post KoSto4KaCek09 Jan 2021, 21:41

Чет вспомнилось) Сорри если не в тему..
Объявление: Ищу подопытного кролика. Опытный кролик.))
МакиТокиХань
roule3000
I worship Axwell
Send private message http://soundcloud.com/juliencmusic
DJ Gear: Apple Logic Pro 9
Ableton Live 8
Apple Macbook Pro 15"
Numark Omnicontrol
KRK RP 6 G2
Roland Quad Capture
M-Audio Axiom Air Mini 32

Post roule300013 Jan 2021, 12:01

I think now a lot of people here can relax with the announcement by Axtone, "pushed back", so please be patients guys ;)