Pacemaker ?!?!?! The new DJ system ?!?!?!

DJ Mixes, Radio Shows, Livesets, YouTube, Pictures & Tune IDs.
Mxtone
I worship Axwell
DJ Gear: waiting for the day to come and have 2xpioneer cdj-1000mk3 and a djm 800 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post Mxtone13 Mar 2009, 04:03

Well i just found about it few weeks ago and its turning me cuorios about it ,well as for my Knowledge its a new dj system that is contacted to the mixer or maybe the cdjs and making control of them a lot easier or to make some effects /build ups withe it ?!?!?
As far as a now that its new and being tested out and SHM and Style of eye tried them out , maybe they are using them now i thier mixing , well i want to know if some one have already tryed one of them or even own one ?
Heres a link to the company making that Peacemaker ,have a look on the Djs started using it already :mrgreen:

http://www.tonium.com/pages/media/31

P.s i have seen a vid for style of eye making a hell of a Build up during a set with SHM with one of those ill try to find it and post it
I Got Nothing But Love For You
daherbst
Administrator
DJ Gear: all about Pioneer

Post daherbst13 Mar 2009, 09:52

Just read over it... well I must confess I don't really see the surplus if you work with 3 CDJ 1000 and a DJM 800 - but that means nothing ;)

Of course it's far more portable - but that's what I don't need... the video would be interesting for sure...

I would use such a device only as an addition - what I don't like are all these Auto Loop things ... just because their aren't working precisely!
e=shm²
Axcellent!
Mxtone
I worship Axwell
DJ Gear: waiting for the day to come and have 2xpioneer cdj-1000mk3 and a djm 800 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post Mxtone13 Mar 2009, 11:30

daherbst wrote: I would use such a device only as an addition - what I don't like are all these Auto Loop things ... just because their aren't working precisely!
For sure it will be for addition nothing will replace the ol' good cdjs and djm but a device that would make taking control of them easier .... it would be great ofc and for being portable thats for me nothing to add coz when am making a set the dj both will be the best place in world for me ;)
daherbst
Administrator
DJ Gear: all about Pioneer

Post daherbst14 Mar 2009, 13:38

Did you find the vid?
e=shm²
Axcellent!
Mxtone
I worship Axwell

Post Mxtone17 Mar 2009, 15:29

well i didnt fine the same vid but i found another one with style of eye using the pacemaker again
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLObK8JawyU
its lower quality buts its still good but isnt the same build up i mentioned before
btw i heard those roumers about style of eye joining the SHM i know that they are properly fake but i think if that happens it would be a great add since as in my opinion the guy got the talent and skill to do the trick !
hmm maybe :D 8-)
Dirty Sanchez
I worship Axwell

Post Dirty Sanchez17 Mar 2009, 19:47

I didn't know of those rumours! But anyway, Style of Eye is doin fantastic techy tracks and Sebastian has mentioned in an interview that he is the artist he's been following the most lately